logo

Posted:    LLC Stategic considerations

Foreclosure

Ocwen LLC
California
Ocwen has no intention of working with any loan modification programs. They are holding out to see if the Federal government will come up with solutions more financially beneficial to them.

If you live in a state where OCWEN cannot come after you after foreclosure and you are upside down in the equity of your home, you need to realistically sit down and consider STRATEGIC FORECLOSURE. If you
are more than 10% underwater, it will take you 10-68 years just to recover to the equity you had in your loan before the Big Recession hit. Do the math and start thinking.

Ocwen will promise you one thing, but they lie. They also distort the truth to make whatever decision they make about your home into what they need in order to justify it. They ruled we were ineligible for HAMP because we were no longer living in the home. We were. We had lived there more than 19 years. We had
notified them in writing of this, and have the evidence to prove it. Nevertheless, OCWEN foreclosed on the home, lying about the fact that we were not living in the home.

OCWEN actually did us a favor. We are renting at more than $300 less than what the mortgage was, and have much more room and a better quality home. We are only minimally impacted by the foreclosure.

If you stop and think, it makes good business sense to walk away from an upside down mortgage if you can.
And it sticks it to OCWEN who created the mess in the first place.
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Nov, 2009 by   chavisgrandpa 0 Votes
I have been in foreclosure for about a year now due to my employer cutting our wages and laying off drivers. I have asked Ocwen for help in this matter.
I have submitted a Hardship Affidavit for the second time. The first time they claim they did not receive. So I sent it certified mail this time.
When I asked why they didn't let me know they did not receive it. They had no answer.
To sum it all up. I am getting the run around. In the mean time I have gotten my finances in order so that I can pay my mortgage.
When I try to call I can rarely get through to anyone. The times I have gotten through I get someone that cannot understand me or I can't understand them. They are usually in India or Paraguay! PARAGUAY! Are you kidding me?
Well I have had it and do not know what to do anymore. I have done everything this company has asked of me and they always seem to want something that they never wanted before. I am ready to tell them to keep the house.
They call and I answer and it's a recording. I call back and get nowhere! I have left messages for ext. 6403 and never get a call back.
I guess it's hard to call from India! Does anyone have an answer?
I need help and not another scam!
 27th of Jan, 2010 by   V. Ammons 0 Votes
Ocwen has the worst Customer Service they took my mortgage out twice causing my checking account to be overdrawn drastically, leaving me broke with bills bouncing everywhere. I have filed a complaint with my bank to get my money back as well as contacting Ocwen everyday only to get a recording of the same person advising I will get a return call within 24 hrs in which I have not gotten. I want to complain to the Federal Gov but don't know where to start. Does anyone know where and how I begin. V. Ammons
 7th of Aug, 2010 by   Praying For Justice 0 Votes
Think it would do any good to contact, BBB, FTC, FBI.Send all complaints to each division(FBI, FTC, BBB)

Every mortgage that they have should be marked paid in full, business closed.

Praying For Justice
 4th of Nov, 2010 by   helpmeout 0 Votes
OWCEN...what a joke. i am having the same issue as all of you. I am currently looking for people to bitch and complain and come with on TV to make our stand against this ruthless and heartless company. If your interested please contact me @ 72-557-667 ASAP. I dont have much time left to do this.
 8th of Nov, 2010 by   chslmd2 0 Votes
We are dealing with the same run around with Ocwen. Feel free to contact me at l_m_stevenson@hotmail.com so we can discuss this.
 3rd of Feb, 2011 by   Virginia Resanda 0 Votes
My dear friends from Honey Dew California are going through the VERY same 'delay' process and now their home is very close to being lost. I've been trying to help them all year. We hired attorneys, who also kept sending us their endless monthly forms to have to fill out, just to have more and more and more dumped on us all over again. It was stalled and stalled, delayed and delayed until now at a year in and the company is now going into foreclosure.

We really want to join the class action law suit. If anyone knows the web site or phone number of the attorneys, would you mind posting it? Thank you very much!!
 25th of Feb, 2011 by   Ryan140980 0 Votes
Hello Virginia. I have received forms from law suit. Go to www.OcwenMDLSettlement.com Info on website.
 28th of Sep, 2012 by   rugby21 0 Votes
How long did it take for them to foreclose on your home? Did they give you an extension to do a loan modification?

Website Hijacking. Know who are dealing with!

Latest Groups