logo

Ocwen

Posted:    TAMMARK

LOAN

OCWEN.COM
OUR LOAN IS NOW BEING SERVICED WITH OCWEN (PREVIOUS'LY WITH TAYLOR BEAN/SPARTA). WE MODIFIED OUR LOAN IN MAY, MADE ALL OF THE PAYMENTS ON TIME, AND OCWEN SAYS "WE MIGHT HONOR YOUR MODIFICATION", "IN THE MEAN TIME YOUR LOAN IS IN FORCLOSURE! wHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO? WE HAD NO IDEA TAYLOR BEAN WOULD DO THIS TO THEIR CUSTOMERS...THEY HAVE TAKEN US FROM BAD TO WORSE! I CAN'T GET ANYONE FROM TAYLOR BEAN/ SPARA TO RESPOND, AND OCWEN WON'T ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS EITHER!
ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Jul, 2010 by   Mamie L. 0 Votes
I have a mortgage loan with Ocwen. It was transferred when Taylor, Bean & Whitaker was shut down by the government. They started sending me correspondence that I owed almost 4 times what my mortgage was. I could not believe I went from bad to worse. I started writing Better Business Bureau. The complaint went back and forth between Ocwen and BBB. Mysteriously the money that Ocwen claimed I owed starting disappearing! I went thru the BBB in Florida where Ocwen is located. Maybe they don't want to loose their credibility with BBB, but it did help me.
 17th of Oct, 2010 by   capt thomas 0 Votes
Ocwen and Obama are full of crap what loan modification
 10th of Dec, 2010 by   cj28 0 Votes
read your complaint, i am currently filing a class action lawsuit against ocwen for their discriminatory practices and would like to know if u would to become part of that if so pls email
ocwenclassaction@hotmail.com and leave your name a brief description of your problem and contact information
thanks
cj
 15th of Dec, 2010 by   nicolek 0 Votes
Ok. I am also trying to get a loan modification. Also told so many times that they dont have what they need even when I sent bank statments, taxes court orders. Then told me they did not get the right paper work so I dont qulify for the goverement loan. Only Ocwens loan modification? I am lost mad and sick of sending things over and over again.
 15th of Dec, 2010 by   cj28 0 Votes
first thing to do is find out who owns your steven grant
The Law Office of Kaufman, Englett, and Lynd, PLLC
111 N Magnolia Ave, Suite 1600
Orlando, FL. 32801
Phone: 407-513-1902 Toll Free: 888-238-2686 Fax
ext 7315
 3rd of Mar, 2011 by   TRIED OF FRAUD BANKS 0 Votes
When I got my loan with this bank was great, till i found out the bank atty lawyer never paid off the sells loans and i had to pay three mortgages to keep my house then lost my job Stop paying the other two loans and called ocwen when i had both other banks foreclosing on my home. the house went to foreclose by the other banks and ocwen sold to HSBC bank and then they for closed on me. th money from the first closing still at lawyers office. or did it go back to the president of Ocewn and HSBC banks. I lost my home and was on the streets with two children one with cancer and they dont care> i dont trust lawyers or banks all are fraud. who got 120, 000.00 from my loan i got for closed on. the seller had to pay his loans off too. Run from this bank and hsbc and bank of america too.

Laptop Buying Guide