logo

REGUS GROUP, MARK DIXON, HQ,
GLOBAL CONSUMER FRAUD
3. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
Topix.com
Topix is gathering user's personal data, in conjunction with the NSA, to use it to, "spy on citizens, profile them and invasion of privacy
4. (1 hr 12 mins ago)

OCBC BANK Contacts & Informations

OCBC BANK

Posted:    rinem

Services

The bank suspended my cards for no reasons given when I called the first time. The second time I called they requested me to pay full. After paying full, I called again to asked regarding about the statues of my card. One of the staffs from OCBC CREDIT CARD Department went to checked but can't even give me an answer. She even requested me to pay another $150 for the interest which yet to appeared on the current bill. This is absurd! OCBC bank services is the worst that I had encountered!
Comments Singapore Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Oct, 2010 by   pipiyap 0 Votes
I have the same experience with OCBC credit card service.
I was late with my S$6 interest charge payment and I ended up being charge s$50 late payment plus add S$5 interest. I pointed out it is very unfair to charge me so much for the $6 but they are unwilling to waive for me. So I made the payment few days later and though putting this issue aside. Few days later, a new bill came in and I was charge $50 fine again!!! I was very upset and called them to waive the fees and they never get back them.
I never meet such a moneysucker credit card company that charge a client for $100+ for $6 late payment in 2 months time, the lady who previously talked to me on phone never warn me the next billing cycle going to come nor they call me! It really drive me super nuts to cut all the relationship ties with OCBC!
 22nd of Dec, 2010 by   alial 0 Votes
I HAVE ONLY ONE DAY... IF THEY PEOPLE ARE
> ORIGINAL?
> MR. ZADDIN BIN MAHATIR BARRISTER (+60-163-074-554)MR. USMAN BIN ABU BAKAR
> HIGH COURT CLERK (+60-1-63586298)MS. BINTI SEW CHIEF ACCOUNT OFFICER OCBC
> OVERSEA BANK (+60-321784604)
> ALSO FIND OUT THE COURT FEE FOR THE PURPOSE OF CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP
> CERTIFICATE 1- COURT NOTARY FEE2- COURT OATH FEE3- COURT STAMP DUTY FEE
please replyurget
 28th of Apr, 2011 by   LFSG 0 Votes
Hi, I had the same experience. I was only a few days late in paying my credit card bill of a few dollars and the bank charged me interest plus a $50 late fee on the next bill. Thinking I would call up for a waiver as most of the other banks would just do a waiver, I paid for my expenditure but not the financial charges. Unfortunately I was very busy that month and forgot to call but I didn't use the card after that. On the second month they levied financial charges on the first set of financial charges. When I called to ask for a waiver, the officer flatly refused to waive the charges saying it was the bank's policy. I asked him to cancel my card and he made it a point to re-iterate that I had to pay for the charges even if I cancelled the card. I wrote a complaint to the bank and a 2nd officer called me but also said it was the bank's policy not to waive. After much discussion, she came back saying that the bank would waive part of it. However, while we were discussing, a new round of financial charges were slapped on me bringing everything back to square one. I wrote another complaint and a 3rd officer called me again to say that it was the bank's policy not to waive the charges. OCBC bank is simply ridiculous. I've cut my credit cards and will be sending them back to the bank. Please don't deal with this bank because you will probably die from frustration trying to communicate with them!
 21st of Oct, 2011 by   tt84 0 Votes
People, open your eyes and read the pricing guide carefully. Late charges are imposed when you are late. Even if you are late for 1 day, you are still late. Who gives a damn about your reasons. But they do consider waivers out of good wills at times. If you did not make the minimum payment stated, you are considered not to have made any payments. Don't you read the charges before your apply anything? Sign blindly? Go ahead..

The Smartest Ways to Borrow Money