logo

viabox
Scam
3. (10 mins ago)
David Weekley Homes
Houses are total disaster!
4. (14 mins ago)

NEW YORK CITY HOUSING AUTHORITY
250 BROADWAY
New York, New York
Dear sir / madam:
In 2010, at dec i be holding the rent of lacking repair. I was summon to court for lack of rent. It's was on december 16, 2010. And, i did not went to court and i didn't got evicted. I called our bronx borough president, ruben diaz and to his assistances maggie malando, she tried me, wrong. She tell me, i am a darn retarded man, that i need some therapy and psychologist. Other, assistances. And, ruben diaz, jr. , senior, ruben diaz do not care of his people. He thinking about he think about himself. I could or will hold the renting.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Feb, 2011 by   BATMAN 780 0 Votes
I RESIDED AT NEW YORK CITY HOUSING AUTHORITY. I AM A 44, YEARS OLD, MAN WITH A DISABILITY. I RESIDED AT SOUNDVIEW HOUSES. BEFORE, I CONTINUED, I AM WRITING TO YOU. LIKE, THAT I DON'T HAVE GO TO YOUR OFFICE. AS, I WAS SAIDING, I HAVE A REFRIGERATOR PROBLEM, THAT I AM HOLDING THE RENT, BECAUSE OF LACK OF REPLACE A FREEZER BOTTOM COMPARTMENT, THAT I WAS TOLD, THAT TO GO TO GET THE PART AND NO ONE WAS THERE . THE MANAGER IS BEING RUDE, AND HANGING-UP THE PHONE, AND THREAT OF CALLING OF POLICE OTHER LACK OF REPAIR. OTHER, LACK OF REPAIR, LIKE WHEN MY BATHTUB. IT'S HAVE DIRTY WATER AND HAVE TAKE A SHOWER. THEY TELL ME, TO WAITED FOR 24 or 48 HOURS TO SOME ONE TO COME TO UN-DRAINED MY BATHTUB. I CALL MANY TIME, I WAS THREATING THE POLICE, BECAUSE, NO-ONE IS COMING TO UNDRAINED THE BATHTUB. I DO NOT KNOW, YOU COULD ASSIST WITH THIS SOLUATION. I ASK ASSIST. FROM BRONX BOROUGH PRESIDENT RUBEN DIAZ, JR., AND FROM SENATOR RUBEN DIAZ, SR., AND THE ASSISTANCES OF MAGGIE MALDANDO, THAT I CALL HER AND HANG-UP THE CALL AND REFUSE THE TO HELP ME. I WRITE TO THE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RIGHT, AND/IF I WAS GOING TO SETTLEMENT OF $5000.000 or $10, 000.00

World's Most Outrageous Gas Prices