NYCHA

NEW YORK CITY HOUSING AUTHORITY
250 BROADWAY
New York, New York
Dear sir / madam:
In 2010, at dec i be holding the rent of lacking repair. I was summon to court for lack of rent. It's was on december 16, 2010. And, i did not went to court and i didn't got evicted. I called our bronx borough president, ruben diaz and to his assistances maggie malando, she tried me, wrong. She tell me, i am a darn retarded man, that i need some therapy and psychologist. Other, assistances. And, ruben diaz, jr. , senior, ruben diaz do not care of his people. He thinking about he think about himself. I could or will hold the renting.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

12th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
I RESIDED AT NEW YORK CITY HOUSING AUTHORITY. I AM A 44, YEARS OLD, MAN WITH A DISABILITY. I RESIDED AT SOUNDVIEW HOUSES. BEFORE, I CONTINUED, I AM WRITING TO YOU. LIKE, THAT I DON'T HAVE GO TO YOUR OFFICE. AS, I WAS SAIDING, I HAVE A REFRIGERATOR PROBLEM, THAT I AM HOLDING THE RENT, BECAUSE OF LACK OF REPLACE A FREEZER BOTTOM COMPARTMENT, THAT I WAS TOLD, THAT TO GO TO GET THE PART AND NO ONE WAS THERE . THE MANAGER IS BEING RUDE, AND HANGING-UP THE PHONE, AND THREAT OF CALLING OF POLICE OTHER LACK OF REPAIR. OTHER, LACK OF REPAIR, LIKE WHEN MY BATHTUB. IT'S HAVE DIRTY WATER AND HAVE TAKE A SHOWER. THEY TELL ME, TO WAITED FOR 24 or 48 HOURS TO SOME ONE TO COME TO UN-DRAINED MY BATHTUB. I CALL MANY TIME, I WAS THREATING THE POLICE, BECAUSE, NO-ONE IS COMING TO UNDRAINED THE BATHTUB. I DO NOT KNOW, YOU COULD ASSIST WITH THIS SOLUATION. I ASK ASSIST. FROM BRONX BOROUGH PRESIDENT RUBEN DIAZ, JR., AND FROM SENATOR RUBEN DIAZ, SR., AND THE ASSISTANCES OF MAGGIE MALDANDO, THAT I CALL HER AND HANG-UP THE CALL AND REFUSE THE TO HELP ME. I WRITE TO THE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RIGHT, AND/IF I WAS GOING TO SETTLEMENT OF $5000.000 or $10, 000.00

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

NYC Housing Authority (NYCHA) Logo NYC Housing Authority (NYCHA)
Customer Care Service