logo

Percom
Unprofessional, lazy,and incompetent instructors
2. (2 mins ago)
pobama25@europe.com is Legit
fake id and fake passport
3. (3 mins ago)
Additional Charges

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

NuWave Oven Complaints & Reviews - Do not order from Nuwave site!!

NuWave Oven Contacts & Informations

NuWave Oven

Posted: 2011-02-15 by    NuwaveLoser

Do not order from Nuwave site!!

NuWave Oven
I just went to the Nuwave Oven site and was so excited to order. While the order process was going through I tried to use the back button to change something I did not want. BAD MOVE. page expired and I was half way through the order! So, then I went back into the site, thinking well the order was not completed, so it shouldnt be a problem. (Yes *** me already gave the credit card number!!!) So I proceeded to start the order process again, as I couldnt find a "cart" to make any changes or complete my order. I went through this process and finally (after several added product attempts that were supposedly "free" but pay s & h) the shipping charges at the end were not stated. VERY DECEITFUL! Then I checked my email to find that the first attempt to order actually went through!! So now I have 2 ovens on order!!! AND they have close to $500 of my money!! I am so upset I am sick to my stomach. The infomercial says "3 payments of 39$ " Yeah. They dont tell you about the extra items that you have to close to 40$ for "shipping and handling" This was definitely an eye opener for me to stick to the websites I trust! Amazon has never done me wrong..I'll stick with them. I tried to call the number to cancel. The woman said she only takes orders not cancelling them, and of course the company is not open on Saturday. I am so upset, but only have myself to blame! I know this! So, dont order from the site...try to find it on Amazon... :) Hope someone learns from me! :)
Comments United States Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of May, 2014 by   cld1957 0 Votes
I also had issues with the site, back button and customer service. I had tried to cancel ovens as all I wanted was the cooktop. the site said upgrade to cinnamon color free, I accidentally fell for this, I didn't want the oven, just cooktop. then when trying to back out, I dismissed my free cookware. I now also am stuck with 2 ovens, 2 cooktops and have paid over $400. I just tried emailing customer service. got a weird email regarding PIC and BOGO and other language to confuse. all I wanted was to order the cookware at the special price, got told I would have to re-order cooktops/ovens to get the special price. nice rip off, they want me to spend $400 to save $200.

Avoid Overdrafts and Overspending