Nutrisystem

Posted:

NutriSystem Does not let customer close account online

3.55
NutriSystems
I received my first Nutri system shipment on time and I ate NutriSystem food for 15-18 days but did not see any difference in weight-lose. I was VERY MUCH much disappointed with the quality of NutriSystem food, I never felt like eating food. So I decided to cancel the NutriSystem and checked online portal to stop the shipping or delete account. Interestingly - NutriSystem does not allow customers to cancel/delete account of further shipments online. I delayed my second shipment for one-two months, however forgot to call NutriSystem customer care and close the account.

I noticed $229.99 on my credit card statement 3-4 weeks back, that's when I noticed that the auto-shipment is active and NutriSystem sent the second shipment, I checked my NutriSystem account portal to cancel order, but again no such option is available online. So I contacted customer care and requested for return/cancel my order. I was asked to reject Fedex shipment and ask Fedex to return back the shipment for refund also to avoid any shipping fees. So I did the same and shipment was returned.

Now I find $142.50 restored back to my credit card on 7/20, where is remaining $87.49? I contacted NutriSystem customer care, and agent had no interests in helping me, instead kept on explaining me this fee is based on a previous discount! What??

I do not find a reason why I should give NutriSystem $87.49 for nothing!,
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Comments

18th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
Read the terms and conditions carefully. They explain that you can cancel in the first 14 days for a full refund. After that, you are responsible for any food consumed as well as your discount since te discount is applied under the assumtion you will be ordering regularly (think of it as a bulk discount).When you sign up for auto-ship, they discount your rates for your entire program. They also very clearly explain that if you do not cancel in the first 14 days, you will be responsible for the auto-ship discount that was applied to your first month. If on the phone, they tell you this amount. On the web its in the fine print. Sounds like this person didn't understand what they bought.
 21st of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes
Sounds like Kate works for Nutrisystem (a dishonest, consumer-hostile company that makes it easy to sign up, and much more difficult to cancel).

Nutrisystem Logo Nutrisystem