logo

Fake ID / Passports
Fake ID / Passports
2. (0 mins ago)
Cub Cadet
Mower drive belt keeps throwing off
3. (1 mins ago)
Deceptive trade practices

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

NutriSystem Complaints & Reviews - NutriSystem Does not let customer close account online

NutriSystem Contacts & Informations

NutriSystem

Posted: 2012-07-27 by    pjohn7

NutriSystem Does not let customer close account online

NutriSystems
I received my first Nutri system shipment on time and I ate NutriSystem food for 15-18 days but did not see any difference in weight-lose. I was VERY MUCH much disappointed with the quality of NutriSystem food, I never felt like eating food. So I decided to cancel the NutriSystem and checked online portal to stop the shipping or delete account. Interestingly - NutriSystem does not allow customers to cancel/delete account of further shipments online. I delayed my second shipment for one-two months, however forgot to call NutriSystem customer care and close the account.

I noticed $229.99 on my credit card statement 3-4 weeks back, that's when I noticed that the auto-shipment is active and NutriSystem sent the second shipment, I checked my NutriSystem account portal to cancel order, but again no such option is available online. So I contacted customer care and requested for return/cancel my order. I was asked to reject Fedex shipment and ask Fedex to return back the shipment for refund also to avoid any shipping fees. So I did the same and shipment was returned.

Now I find $142.50 restored back to my credit card on 7/20, where is remaining $87.49? I contacted NutriSystem customer care, and agent had no interests in helping me, instead kept on explaining me this fee is based on a previous discount! What??

I do not find a reason why I should give NutriSystem $87.49 for nothing!,
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Avoid Phishing that Claims to Be from IRS