Posted: 2014-01-25 by

Corning, United States
OMG! Worst decision I ever made! Don't be fooled by the lovely pictures of the food on tv. That is NOT what you get! The pizzas were like eating cardboard with some tomato paste and fake cheese smeared on it! Tons of "Italian" food that would make a real Italian cringe! And the worst part...I GAINED weight while trying their program! I followed their program religiously and did not eat anything on their plan yet gained weight. How did that happen while eating tasteless, digusting food???
Don't fall for it, it's not all that!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Food
Was the above complaint useful?

11th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes

NutriSystem - Poor Quality of food

I ordered Food from Nutrisystem, after I watched the commercial endorsed by Marie Osmond.The food is terrible, made me sick, gave me really bad diarrhea and headache.Where is FDA in all this Mess?
 4th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
Agreed, today I called and cancelled my auto shipment. I am having terrible headaches, along with stomach problems.
 4th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

NutriSystem - Customer service
Phone: 18772536512

Food is not palitable and i called and they said that because its 32 days that its not refundable after the 30 days..
how great is that customer service??????????????????
 17th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
I've been on Nutrisystem for a month and although I was hungry the first 3 days, I've adjusted now and am fine. No headaches or issues at all. Maybe your headache is from cutting out caffeine instead of the Nutrisystem stuff?
 22nd of May, 2012 by    0 Votes

NutriSystem - charges
Redondo Beach

SCAM- charged a $70.00 fee for cancelling after 2nd day of receiving the food. The amount not disclosed and I was given a run-around when called Customer Service. Horrible Service, Overcharged and very unhappy with their service.
 23rd of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
My name is John Calabrese and I am the Director of Customer Service at Nutrisystem. If you can provide me with your name & phone # associated with your account I would be happy to review and respond to your inquiry. You can e-mail me at jcalabrese@nutrisystem.com.

25th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I know people that lost weight on the program, however, they didn't stick with it very long because they thought the taste of the food was horrible. That being said I have heard that about Jenny Craig, and other diet system foods. I have tried several different Lean Cuisine meals and I think they are awful too. Most of the ones that I tried that I thought sounded good, had slimy zucchini mixed in with the veggies and there seemed to be more zucchini than other veggies.
 2nd of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
The worst idea ever. They don't tell you about the hidden fee for cancelling.
The food is horrible. The pizza is like cardboard and I can't even begin to explain what the so called hamburger tastes like. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
 14th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
Hi i too after one day of eating there food the next day had bad stomach cramping, diarrhea and a horrible headache- weird symptoms just like yours- how long did your last after you stopped- something in that food did not agree with my system at all

Contact Us