Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

scam

home
Missouri
CONTACT INFORMATION

If you have any questions feel free to contact us at 1-866-930-3195 or info@nuagelabs.com

NuAge Labs, LLC.,
1602 Alton Road #565
Miami Beach, Florida 33139 NuAge Labs Ltd.
Unit 9, 15-17 Caledonian Road
P.O. Box 283
London N1 9DX

THis is the co. that robbed me of 89.67 plus 49.677002 cliff dr

Hours of Operation: Mon.-Fri. 9:00am-6:00pm Eastern/Standard time

Please DO NOT send returns to the above address.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
I would like to cancell any further shippments but I am unable to contact them.
 20th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have a number 1-866-930-3195 ( EST ) give it a try. I too got billed for $89.95 and didn't order anything more than the fist trail offer... I', working on a refund and notifying my Citibank Credit Card company/
 16th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
Thank you I was also looking for a phone #
 20th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
hope this will help to get a hole of them im fighting to get my money back also

CONTACT INFORMATION

NuAge Labs, LLC.,
1602 Alton Road #565
Miami Beach, Florida 33139 NuAge Labs Ltd.
Unit 9, 15-17 Caledonian Road
P.O. Box 283
London N1 9DX

Hours of Operation: Mon.-Fri. 9:00am-6:00pm Eastern/Standard time

Please DO NOT send returns to the above address.
 20th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
emailed them didnt do any good changed my bbank card today to stop them from taking money out
 2nd of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
I ordered the free trial for postage onl;y, e cigs. were no good. called them and got no help. This month on my bank statement showed a charge of $99.67 on my card which i did not approve so my bank is looking into it, also told me to report it to the BBB which i will do. This should be illegal to charge a fee to a persons card without owners consent. In my opinion the company is doing big rip offs
 22nd of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
Tried there electronic cig. Guess what !! They have reoccuring charges and the thing did not even work. $4.95 them 99 60 on account next month. Was told to send merchandise back. SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! I through them away as it did not work No vapor no nic. no anything. Wait the end did turn orange as you tried to draw through it. I just got off the phone and they are going to refund our accounts. Yeah Right!!! I contacted state protection agency. This company has more complaints than most as they ship all sorts of things Health tablets to diet aides now the cigarettes. WOW what a sucker I WAS!!!
 22nd of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
FRAUD
 15th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
Nuage Labs has a BBB rating of F and 149 recorded complaints in the last 3 years.

Beware of Phishing Scam!