say I'm delinquent on magazine order I never subscribed to.

Clearwater, Florida
Phone: 727-400-6064
NSA-NHL is trying to collect on a delinquent bill for Harper magazine only I never subscribed to Harper magazine. The bill came in the mail today for $11.97 and NSAPAY says I'm suppose to send them the money so they can give it to their "client" Harmper magazine. So, now, not only does Harper need to straighten their records, so does North Shore Agency- NHL.
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers
Was the above complaint useful?

3rd of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have received your letters requesting payment. However, I am not going to pay this bill. I sent them several bills back stating I did not want to renew. I can not even tell you the last time I received a magazine from them.
Please do not send me any further notices. I would take it up with them, to see if they can find my letters that I sent them.
Linda Pattison
 17th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
I think this company is a joke as well. I know how Linda pattion feels; this company is trying to collect money that they aren't rightfully due. I paid for a figurine from Hamilton Collection by money order and thought the payment crossed in mail with my payment only to find out three months later; they are still trying to collect monies. I called and never could speak to anyone; if you are calling to make payment; the system disconnects you. I finally kept calling back and using different strategies and finally when I entered the acct. # like I was going to make a payment and then entered a "O"; it was at that point that I was given another tollfree number to call if any questions regarding the account. I called that number and spoke with a man named Eric who was to say the least no very customer service oriented and was what I would say rude. I told him I hope the conversation was being recorded because I wasn't paying this bill a second time and I would look for the money order and go from there. I hung up the telephone because nothing further to discuss since he was saying something about the mail system and mail doesn't always get where it is going. I told him that wasn't my fault and I wasn't paying again.
 28th of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
sent a collection notice for a bill from Field and Stream for $19.97, that I did not order, even though it was a good price, decided to decline payment for fraud reasons. Field and Stream should not allow this. If I did request renewal show me evidence and I will pay.

Contact Us