logo

NPower

Posted:    Valerie

NPower deceived me

NPower
I am writing to complain and reveal about unfair marketing of 'npower'. One day, one of 'npower's staff visited to my house on April. At that time, I said I didn't want to change my supplier too many times., However, your staff kept explaining their service is cheaper than my exist supplier. Therefore, I asked him 'Just give me a quotation if you want'. That was all. He asked too many things to me. So just I answered my basic details. I refused to say my account number even I didn't say my name. After a while, I heard from my supplier, if I said my date of birth, it can be used as a password for changing any thing. Hater that, unfortunately, I received a letter from them on 05/05/07. I was really unhappy, and I phoned and explained very clearly I didn't want to change my supplier. But they sent an invoice. I am sure it was illegal. When he asked to sign on the paper, I asked the reason why I have to sign here. He said it was no contract document just for recording for his visiting. I have a witness. My son sat next to me at the time. Normally, I have paid around 70 every month for gas and electricity to my supplier. And also, whole my family had a trip more than one month from 17/07/07 to 24/08/07. However, they charged to me. And now Collection Company started to send a threatened letter. I am really disappointing them. They don't mind customer's feeling and they don't have moral. I was going to pay just when then charge me reasonable amount. I sent letters 4 times to them but what they have done was just keeping saying I have to pay. I do not want the other customers to be victims like me and I would like to reveal their wrong behaviors. Thank you for your attention.
Comments United States Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Jul, 2008 by   npowerhater 0 Votes
well i thought the full point off a key and gas meter was not to get a bill and now surprise surprise i get told i have a bill
THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL NPOWER CUSTOMERS AND PEOPLE WHO LOOKING AT CHANGING TO NPOWER DO NOT DO IT WHATEVER THEY SAY.
they say they the cheapest around but i can tell you they dont and if they have they sales(harrasment) team in the town centre or city centre even in shopping centres, bypass them like they got the plaguei was with npower all off 1 month now ive got a key meter and gas meter and now i get a fone call from they debt collecting team saying i owe them money, now i was with them 1 month and they reckon i owe them 3 months gas.
they say they the cheapest around but i can tell you they dont and if they have they sales(harrasment) team in the town centre or city centre even in shopping centres, bypass them like they got the plague.
 27th of Dec, 2013 by   Bilbomills 0 Votes
Npower are one of the most corrupt, lieing company's I've ever dealt with. They blatantly lie to you when you phone with a complaint and the staff have no power to change anything in your favour.
 27th of Dec, 2013 by   Bilbomills 0 Votes
DO NOT go with this company, you WILL regret it if you do. Liars and extortionists

Six Energy-Saving Tips For Winter