Online scam

I just sent the following to NPDOR because I haven't seen any advantage for me to continue their online surveys. NOTHING!!

'I signed up so very long ago that I cannot remember what MY BENEFITS are to answering your surveys. What do I GET for answering the surveys? Anything at all besides being entered into some stupid sweepstakes or drawing which I have never won or never will win? I need some kind of incentive to do these and can't remember what it was or is. I am not getting anything for this at all it seems. Can you remind me what I get for answering your surveys? I am and have gotten nothing for it so far!'
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

19th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
I feel the same way, pretty much a waste of time, been ith them over 3 years and never won a thing. I have entered all my points(2500) on avery useless item and never even won that! So I can't see any advantage to this site, I won't even refer my friends who enjoy taking surveys because we all like to be rewarded for our efforts and opinions.
 2nd of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
All I got from doing one of their surveys was the "AV Security Suite" virus.
 20th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes

NPDOR - scamers

Iv'e been filling out these pointless surveys and just wasting my time for no good benefit I sent them an pretty nasty email about how I feel that I'm being sceemed out of stuff for a free opion from all of us people who take time out of our days to do it but we can't just complain about it we have to take steps to make sure that they should have to see how deterined we are about making them have to some how pay for all are time and frustration send coments if you feel the same way I feel then we should over load there contact center with nothing but complaints thank you.
 10th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have never won anything myself. I enter my points, but only in about 50-100 ranges. They do show the local winners that have won past prizes. But I think that the surveys are really easy and not time comsuming at all. People play the lottery all the time and never win, but you don't think that's a scam do you? Maybe you will win one day. Maybe you won't. I don't think it's a scam though. I think a lot of people do it and people probably save up their points and blow all 5000 on one item. Making it impossible for you to win unless you get pure lucky. That's what I think this is. Easy surveys with a chance at winning something. I definitely wouldn't go as far as calling it a scam without doing some intense research first.
 18th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
It seems to me that NPDOR is a scam for the companies that pay them to do the research. Why? I have taken dozens of their surveys, and 99% of them will contain at least one question where none of the multiple choice answers that they supply correctly answers the question. And there is no “None of the Above” choice to select. So they force me to choose one of their wrong answers in order to continue and complete the survey. I have complained to them numerous times about this, and they will not respond to this issue. Here’s an example: check all of these that apply: (1) I own a desktop computer that runs Windows 8. (2) I own a laptop computer that runs Windows 8. (3) I own a tablet computer that runs Windows 8. (4) I do not own a computer/I don’t know what system my computer runs. Well, the correct answer is that I DO own a computer and I know that it runs Windows XP. So which one of these friggin’ answers am I supposed to pick? Ridiculous. The results of surveys like this can’t be of any value to the company that hired NPDOR, and there’s the scam.

Contact Us