Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

novoglan platigo solutions andrew james Complaints & Reviews - novoglan

novoglan platigo solutions andrew james Contacts & Informations

novoglan platigo solutions andrew james

Posted: 2013-02-01 by

novoglan

Platigo Solutions
I purchased the Novoglan product and it took 5 days to arrive. Once it arrived it took me 15 minutes to work out what to do by following the instructions.
I used the device for 14 days and was able to to stretch my tight foreskin. I thought it would take longer. Go figure!
Now I have no use for the device because my foreskin works but I cannot resell the device. Go figure!
Now what am I supposed to do?
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cosmetics
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More novoglan platigo solutions andrew james complaints
novoglan platigo solutions andrew james - Scam Product Does Not Work

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
The person making the complaint is silly. I would be happy for a product I bought on line to get to me in only 5 days.
Also, if something like the novoglan only takes 15 minutes to start working, and it cures you - why would you make a complaint?
My experience with Novoglan was great.
It took 7 days to arrive and it took a few goes to get it worked out. It took me a week to notice stretching and then another two weeks to get a full stretch to safely retract. I am keeping the device, just in case I need a top up.

I have repurchased the novoglan lubricant several times now cuz my girlfriend likes it a lot. It is non greasy, works quick, last long and she says taste good too. I give novoglan 9/10 overall and 10/10 for the lube.

5 Best Ways to Get Free Stuff