logo

Drive Time Credit Corporation
SIGN UP FOR CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
2. (1 mins ago)
Old Country Buffet
did not return money prompt after their own mistake.
3. (23 mins ago)
Exclusive Furniture
Terrible service
4. (24 mins ago)
RPT MyScore
They didn’t cancel my account and no refund
5. (30 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-11-21 by    angelicb

Very Unprofessional

Notch Inc
North Carolina
One of the hiring manager's at Notch Inc in Charlotte, NC is very unprofessional and very stuffy!! She could not answer any questions when I asked her! She was beating around the bush. Very incompetent and unfriendly!!! This was the worst interview that I ever went to!! A waste of my time. I wanted to walk out of the interview, as that is how disgusted I was with her attitude!! I could not believe that she was acting in that manner. Her interviewing skills and presentation is very uninviting. She lacks personality and people skills. Her presence was very negative!
Comments United States Job & Career
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Nov, 2011 by   angelicb 0 Votes
May GOD continue you to bless you and remove your negativity as well. Have a great day. Smooches..
 22nd of Nov, 2011 by   angelicb 0 Votes
I'm sorry I meant: May GOD continue to bless you!
 23rd of Nov, 2011 by   Working4$ -3 Votes
Maybe your verbal communications skills are equal to your written skills and she did not understand what it was you were asking!
 26th of Nov, 2011 by   angelicb 0 Votes
First of all, I am sooooo happy that I do NOT work for this company!!! I would never want to work for a company who cannot answer SIMPLE questions and who acts as if people are doormats!! For all of you negative, unhappy people that probably work for this incompetent company may GOD bless ALL of you. You all are just so unhappy and I am not wasting my vibrant energy on your negativity. I'm sure you all would fit right in with this company's morals and ethics...if you don't already work for them!!!
Keep posting your negative comments!! It is greatly appreciated...Love ya! Smooches :)

Are Your Friends Costing You Money?

Latest Groups