logo

North American Fishing Club
Scam and rip off!
3. (30 mins ago)
Menards
Lyon's Bathtub from Menards is crap!
4. (32 mins ago)
Santander Consumer USA
JOIN IN ON THE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
5. (35 mins ago)
USPS - WARREN, MI
USPS WARREN (12 MILE & MOUND)

Consumer Tips & Tricks

ARBOR LANDSCAPERS
19838 SYCOLIN ROAD
Leesburg, Virginia
Phone: 703-669-0200
I recently nenewed my Norton Virus Protection, order No:772965046 Mar 27 2008. I took the $49.99 package which says it is for Vista, my system is SP2. My computor seems to warm up a lot slower since I installed the new protection. I have DSL. Also my old protection did not expire until April 20th 2008, and I note I have 366 days prtection with the new package, do I lose 3 weeks in the process of renewing?

Sincerely,

James C Breeden
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Mar, 2008 by   RB Dreisbach 0 Votes
Another bogus charge from a rogue vendor calling themselves Norton.com/CS CA. 02/16/08 $42.39 on my card. I immediately contacted my card company and put this charge in dispute. I use Norton on my computer and purchased 3 years coverage from (Symantec), the real Norton, last time it was due via download. I hope these clowns are found out and caught. Meanwhile I'll be filling out my dispute form.
 25th of Mar, 2008 by   Vicki Crooker 0 Votes
I have two charges on my credit card for norton annual renewal, I didn't authorize these. We use Norton/my bill comes out from Symentec. THese were done on the same day 02./21/08 What info do you need to correct this!!
 28th of Mar, 2008 by   frank matthews 0 Votes
I have renewed my anti virus with confermatin of same and still get notices that it has expired?

Can you tell me what is going on?
 31st of Mar, 2008 by   H. Van Arsdale 0 Votes
I have your confirmation of purchasing 2 year service but I get a pop up saying I need to renew. Please check into this matter.

If you will give me your fax number I will send a copy of my purchase
 31st of Mar, 2008 by   Kathleen 0 Votes
I recently got my credit card statement saying I purchased a $60 renewal from Norton.com/CS CA. But its not the real Norton Anti Virus Program. These are scam artists please BE AWARE and they need to be caught. They tapped into my credit card info and charged me, if it can happen to me it can happen to you. My subscription doesn't end until 100 days.
 1st of Apr, 2008 by   Alex 0 Votes
The same happened to me, and I haven't owned a Norton/Symantec product in years! And all my banking statement has is a website that goes nowhere. Try contacting an actual person at Norton to confirm or deny anything and it's impossible. I can't even find a phone number to call without giving ALL of my personal information. Forget about it! I wish there was more we could do to combat these bastards.
 2nd of Apr, 2008 by   Sigrid Weiss 0 Votes
On my credit card statement for March I have been billed $53.49 for 'Norton Annual Renewal' by Norton.com/CS CA on o2/29/2008. This is a scam, I did not authorize this renewal. I only renew through Symantec and have never encountered problems.
I'll dispute the 'Norton.com' charge through my credit card company and hope for return of my money.
 6th of Apr, 2008 by   Elma L. Briggs 0 Votes
I ordered 1 Norton Internet Security Subscription from Symantec on 07-March-08. I have been charged two times on my Visa bill. On 08-March-o8 by DRI*SymantEcstorE.com and again on 23-March-08 by NORTON.COM/CS CA.

Will report to Vis and hope for the best.
 7th of Apr, 2008 by   Dennis Jablonski 0 Votes
I also received a charge on my master card billing for Norton.com/cs ca in the amount of $49.99 that I did not approve, nor have I ever agreed to automatic renewals.
I immediately contacted my credit card company to dispute said charge and I also emailed a specific complaint to Norton/Symantec about this bogus practice.
 9th of Apr, 2008 by   Lisa J. Davis 0 Votes
I received a credit card charge of $39.99 from this same company and did not authorize it at all. I would recommend everyone receiving these charges to cancel your credit card and get a new one. I'm fuming that someone has access to my account without permission. These guys are going to get caught, but I hate it's at my expense.
 10th of Apr, 2008 by   NUTRIGENIC LIFE 0 Votes
I ALSO GET POP UPS SAYING MY SERVICE IS PAST DUE AND OUT OF DATE. I ALSO GOT BILLED 49.99, ON THE FIFTH OF LAST MON'T. I ALSO HAVE TO TURN OFF THE FIREWALL, SO I CAN USE MY LAPTOP. BEFORE I'VE HAD TO DELETE THE POP -UPS, AND IT'S STILL HAPPING.
 14th of Apr, 2008 by   Jon Olson 0 Votes
Please cancel my charges on my Visa. I have already contacted them and they credited me. I'm doing this for next year'

15th of Apr, 2008 by   Ernest Wroblewski 0 Votes
I canceled your Norton anti-virus last year (2007) I do not need it now or ever! I have had cox cable high speed internet now for over a year. I have been charged a renewal fee as of 03/05/08 of $49.99. I need you TO CREDIT MY CHARGE CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!
 16th of Apr, 2008 by   Leslie 0 Votes
I have been charged $43.39 without permission for renewal of Norton protection product...please have someone contact me IMMEDIATELY...before I turn over to Security with my issuing bank...E me at ltryan@bellsouth.net
 17th of Apr, 2008 by   marlaine bosley 0 Votes
My credit card has been charged $53.99. I do not belong to Norton and would like this charge negated and reimbursed to my credit card account. Please advise me of the outcome. Thank you
Marlaine Bosley.
 17th of Apr, 2008 by   nick laskowitz 0 Votes
I received a charge for $53.99 for Norton.com/CS CA. Visa told me to call them and gave me Symantic's number. They're not the same. I have not had an account with norton since 2006. I called them back and said Norton.com/CS CA doesn't have a web site nor a phone number, how dare you let them put a charge on me. They admitted it is going on a lot and removed it.
 18th of Apr, 2008 by   Carol M. Cable 0 Votes
I ordered this product and it won't install on my computer no matter what I do. Yes, I have tried the Download Help. I still get a message "Setup.exe - Entry Point Not Found
How can I get a refund on my Visa.
 20th of Apr, 2008 by   DOUGLAS PERRY 0 Votes
I RECEIED A CHARGE $39.99 FROM NORTON.COM/CS CA.
I DID NOT AUTHORIZE IT AT ALL .PLEASE REIMBURSED TO MY CREDIT CARD
ACOOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
[ADVISE ME OF THE OUTCOME DOUGLAS PERRY] I WILL NEVER AUTHORIZE NORTON TO CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT NEVER!!!

PLEASE REFUND ON MASTER CARD!!!
 24th of Apr, 2008 by   David Raymond 0 Votes
The protection I purchased Oct.2007 will still not download.The money I paid I should not have these problems.
 26th of Apr, 2008 by   Diane Laurence 0 Votes
I had the same thing happen to me. I ordered a product for $69.95 got charged and got charged again separately for $228.00 for something I DIDN'T order! I did the same thing with my Visa--put the charge in dispute--it is IMPOSSIBLE to contact these crooks and now that I found this website I can see what a big scam the whole thing is! When this expires, I WON'T be ordering anymore Symantec or Norton products--they get your card number and start adding all these bogus charges! ALSO when I was installing it--I looked at the screen and it was UNINSTALLING it telling me I had NO virus protection! I rue the day I EVER tried to work with these people! Even Visa said they've had many people who encountered this problem and can't contact this shady company! Comments welcome!

XDATING.COM ONLINE DATING REVEALED