Norton Annual Renewal

Refund the money

Gaukhar Balykbayeva
Coventry, West Midlands, England
United Kingdom
I just saw on our bank statement that you deducted 69.99 US Dollar for a Norton Anual Renewal. I want to cancel my annual subscibtion as I no longer have a regular pc, which makes the use of Norton unneccesary.
The Credit card it was deducted from was a Visa card number 4003 032707558583 . The name on the card is Gaukhar Balykbayeva, 9B Stapaev str, flat 39, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Please take notice and cancel our subscibtion.
Please send me a confirmation that the subscibtion is cancelled and return the money I paid too much to the above mentioned credit card number at Kazkom Bank, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Hopefully this problem will be solved now,
Sincerely,
Gaukhar Balykbayeva
my email: gosha_kz@hotmail.com
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

16th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I just saw on our bank statement that you deducted 63, 24 US Dollar for a Norton Annual Renewal, just like a thief in the night, no bill no letter no nothing. I got a new PC and dont use Norton more so cancel my annual subscibtion and get me my mony bag.
The bankconto it was deducted from was number 90151460018168 in Denmark. The name on the card is Jan Jensen.
Please send me a confirmation that the subscibtion is cancelled and return the money I paid too much to the above mentioned bankconto.

Hopefully this problem will be solved now,