logo

Northpointwebmall.com

Posted: 2013-01-02 by    life_spring

Payment was not completed

Northpointwebmall.com
My initial investment was for $25.00. The payment was made through PayPal. PayPal flagged the transaction. I approved it, so the payment eventually went through several days later. Despite approving the payment and the payment completion, initial investment was not posted with Northpointwebmall.com.
Comments United States Savings & Investments
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Jan, 2013 by   Mr MSJ 0 Votes
As a Manager and Employee of Northpoint Web Mall this is not a customer of ours as we do not sell any product for $25.00 or use or have a Paypal account within this business structure.If you Google >north point webmall< you will see that we are rated #1 for Customer Satisfaction..Thank you for allowing me to address this misinformation .. M.V
 16th of Jan, 2013 by   Mr MSJ 0 Votes
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!! I joined North Point web mall and it has only been 10 days and I got over $200.00 already. I have spent so much money on other things that NEVER paid me a penny, I finally found the right investment to get paid real money. My husband almost fainted when he saw the checks come in You can't go wrong here, If someone calls, jump on it and you too can make money here. My most humble thanks to North Point web mall. Sincerely, Mary G
 12th of Apr, 2013 by   Murphy711 0 Votes
Before I retired, I knew people were making it BIG on the Internet. Some how, some way, I wanted to do the same because I wanted to go to work in my bathrobe after I retired (retired November 1, 2012).

I had this idea that all I had to do was find an opportunity that sounded terrific, get my site noticed, and I would be on my way to a solid, financial future. What an awakening I had!

I pointed, clicked, joined, paid, and waited for the income to start, and to my dismay, not one penny rolled in. As I know now, I was one of the 98% who never make a penny. Somehow I had to get into the 2% that do make money from home using the Internet. I began my search.

I believe in wellness so I joined a wellness opportunity. No luck. I became an affiliate of a couple of very popular businesses who have affiliates. No luck. I even tried a few shopping malls. No luck. Then one day I found an opportunity called North Point Web Mall (NPWM).

I joined NPWM in February, 2013. NPWM offers the opportunity, the site, but most importantly the visitors (30, 000 per month) who are extremely interested in shopping from home. These people are buying.

Guess what? I am finally in the 2% and I am going to work in my bathrobe now.

Sincerely,