logo

De Vere Financial Planners
Warning
2. (25 mins ago)
Certegy / Walmart
declined to cash paroll check
3. (27 mins ago)
tnbillinfo INTERNET and TNW.BILL.COM VALETTa
Unauthorised amounts being billed to my account
4. (46 mins ago)
Thom McAn Shoes
Quality is Bad
5. (47 mins ago)
Jack In The Box
very very rude, cold food when asked for hot,sloppy order

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    canada2003

spinal stenosis

Ontario
Canada
stay away from all the promises they make in their commercials. do your home work. check the internet, ask your doctor, talk to ex patients !
unfortunately it is too late for a family member. he ended up in a wheelchair. no spinal cleaning...just 2 cut off nerves..the spinal stenosis is still there..
the result: a life without any quality. he WAS able to walk BEFORE the accura scope treatment!!!

we would love to hear any experience.
lawrence.hugh@sympatico.ca

take care
Comments Canada Medical Negligence and Deficiency
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Jan, 2012 by   Pains in the Neck +1 Votes
I am so very sorry to hear about your family member. I am extremely grateful for your sharing this information on-line.
Over one year ago I found this North American Spine Institute on-line while doing research/homework. I hurt my neck on the job in October, 2007 and have suffered numbness, paralysis, dagger-pains . . . in my left arm. PT helped, but only have 30% strength in that left arm/hand. Can't do my PaTient Care anymore. Am loosing income d/t not working my professional career.
Anyways, I sent in my MRI interpretations, etc. and they said "I was a surgical candidate" and my insurance won't pay, so I'd need to come up with (minimum) $15, 000 cash payment. We were about to mortgage our home . . . and then a friend found your blog.
Thank you for sharing. You have saved me greatly. I appreciate your candor. Aloha. Pam
 15th of May, 2012 by   Houstongal 0 Votes
Dear Ontario, sounds like a horrible deal you were dealt! I am so sorry! Was this at the Houston or Dallas hospital? I was considering having this procedure done also, now I am reconsidering. So many people with chronic back and neck pain get taken advantage of during a desperate attempt to live pain free. That's all we want is no pain, how can these doctors live with themselves? Such a shame. God bless and take care, Houston
 25th of Jun, 2012 by   lbuckeye52 0 Votes
I am considering having the procedure done in Houston. What are other options?
 23rd of Jan, 2013 by   K.R. Miller 0 Votes
Just had the surgery in Dallas (11/28/12). I was told they "could help me" with 4 herniated disc, severe stenosis in two locations, a bone spur and ligament damage. I must state that they tell you up front that they can only address disc problems, but then why invite me down to Dallas when they knew they could only help with one out of four problems. I'm $18, 000.00 dollars poorer and no better, if anything, worse. If you have a small disc problem, they MIGHT be able to help, otherwise seek advice through you primary doctor and don't let them take your money. (PS. you won't find one negative word on their website - that alone should give you cause to look elsewhere.)
 23rd of Oct, 2013 by   diding 0 Votes
I'm really scared.I have a back and neck problem and problem with walking.I work in one of the best known hosp. and so many times my patients advice me not to have surgery done on my back.So I discover Accurascope.I received a pamphlet and a Cd of patients that had success stories but when I check the comments and complaints...I don't think I want to go though this now. Mine will cost me around $30.000 and up. I don't have any income but I was going to use part of my pension to pay this procedure..I just want to thank the people that posted their experience ...god bless .
 27th of Oct, 2013 by   jlisting 0 Votes
North AMerican SPine doctors are all Pain managmentt specialist, they are not board certified in neurosurgery or orthopedic surgey and have no business cutting into the spine!! Anyone who uses these docs for a surgical procedure using and enoscope is asking for trouble. BE EDUCATED!!!

Don't Get Caught In Modeling Scam!

Latest Groups