Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

North American Fishing Club, Colorado Complaints & Reviews - i asked ror free gift .i did not want .they sent me to collection ,creditor bureau for gifts and magazines i did not recive a single thing!

North American Fishing Club Contacts & Informations

North American Fishing Club

Posted: 2011-11-22 by

this american fishing club is out of control i had sent in for a free trail of magazine w/free gift .that was 5 hooks.they were of no guality .and no magazines ever came to my mail box so i never subscribed to them.thinking thay would get it .that i wanted nothing to do with them or there products.now they have a creditor writing me telling me i am past due on my payments .for something i dont want in the first place.this action put a bad mark on my credit score .i will send them one doller for the poor grade hooks .if that does not make us even .then more action will have to taken. thanks derek d d.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Report Websites
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
I got sucked in and paid for a subscpription.
Received 5 cheap hooks and nothing else.
Have the cancled check and they are now telling me I owe more.

These people are thieves and should be investigated by The Stae Attorney Generals Office.

Consumer Protection Official Offers Online Safety Advice