logo

onlinebooking_refunds@philairlines.com
double charge
5. (1 hr 43 mins ago)
fugenx.com
Their work is horrible, slow and doesn’t worth of your money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

1500 South 1000 West
Logan, Utah
Phone: (435) 750-5000
nordictrack.com
My wife was a part time preschool teacher but had to return to full time work to help the family out with expenses. She was going to be facing some long hours during the winter and into the Spring. She struggled to find time to go to the YMCA anymore and stopped going altogether. So for Christmas I ordered a treadmill she could use in fleeting moments she might have free especially late at night when the gym would be closed.
I looked at a lot of brands but wanted to go with a name brand I thought I could trust so I bought a NordicTrack Commercial 1750 from the NordicTrack website.
It has been the worst online purchase I have ever made!!!
It arrived January 12th, 2011 and I put it together. It worked for about an hour. The display would not come on at first and we tried and tried and it would come on for a short time then turn off.
I went through the manual, talked to customer support about troubleshooting it and nothing worked. So they said they would come out and look at it. It took several weeks for someone to show up and now it’s early February.
They diagnosed the monitor was broken (no kidding). They supposedly ordered one. The only thing that ever showed up were cable ties. I called and they said it was ordered, etc etc. But nothing ever showed up.
Now it’s March 10th, 2011. I call because winter is almost over and my wife is exasperated. They can’t tell me what happened to the parts. They can’t track it (How can you NOT track an expensive computer part? I doubt they ever really shipped it. Now I ask for my money back and ask for a manager to call. No calls. I call back March 18th and speak to somene that can't explain why no one ever called but says a return has been processed. I asked for a supervisor to call me back……no call.
March 22nd – A large box arrives from Icon Fitness, who is the real company behind NordicTrack. Icon (www.iconfitness.com) makes several brands like "ProForm"and NordicTrack. Anyway this huge box has no instructions, no contact information, nothing. I call back. I am told I have to disassemble the treadmill myself, put it in the bx and a shipping company will call me to come and get it. This machine is 350 lbs! I cannot believe they wouldn’t after all this hassle come to my house and take it away themselves.
So it’s April 3rd. I am here with a huge box, a broken treadmill, no one has called to come get it. And I am out thousands that I don’t think I am ever going to get back. The worst part is my wife missed the opportunity to use it during the entire winter when she needed it most.
I even tried their social media outlets to NO avail….
I sent msgs to their twitter account @nordictracklive
I sent messages via their facebook page (which now does not support that feature)
I tried posting a review on the NordicTrack website stating my issues. Interesting enough it got deleted because it would have brought down the 5.0/5.0 star rating for the device. That was sleazy!!!

Also they call the model the “Commercial 1750” implying it is tough enough to be used in gyms which is why they charge more right??? It has COMMERCIAL1750 in bright orange letters on the side of the machine BUT on a label underneath the treadmill says in BOLD letters “CONSUMER USE ONLY”. Isn’t that deceptive??

NordicTrack NordicTrack NordicTrack

Comments United States Fitness / Exercise Equipment
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Nov, 2011 by   HONOROFAMERICA 0 Votes
NordicTrack does more than deceive. It's downright dishonest in its sales practices of bate and switch as well misrepresenting material facts. A class action suit needs to be brought against this company. I have a treadmill and exercise bike dead on arrival. The only thing NordicTrack will do is give you the run around and rhetoric. This Corporation is a business entity that you want to steer clear of. They practice the unethical principal of profit before service and quality. They sell poor quality products that they know don't work, then try to make money off of you, if you try to get what is clearly under warranty working properly. They also have a history of not servicing their products correctly. They will patch repair and replace with known defective components unti they get you out of warrenty!!! BEST ADVICE TO ALL CONSUMERS IS NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH NORDICTRACK!!!

Credit Card Billing Errors