logo

Unprofessional

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

NOPALXIN 500 HC, Minnesota Complaints & Reviews - no weight loss at all, cannot get a refund

NOPALXIN 500 HC Contacts & Informations

NOPALXIN 500 HC

Posted:    Deedee3941

no weight loss at all, cannot get a refund

The Effiscience Institute of America
Minnesota
The product and "Dr Simonetti" guaranteed weight loss or your money refunded. I did not lose anything and am trying to get my money refunded, but there is no phone number in their advertisement and "Google" cannot locate the company.
Can you help me? At least post my complaint so others don't lose money.
Thank you.
Diane O'Donnell
Comments United States Weight Loss Products and Programs
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More NOPALXIN 500 HC complaints
NOPALXIN 500 HC - weight lose

Comments

27th of Jul, 2009 by   Angliz 0 Votes
Can you not call the toll free # 1-866-997-1611 and talk to a representative there?
 2nd of Sep, 2009 by   chihuahua lover 0 Votes
Their contact number is 1-866-997-1611...now I can't guarantee you can through to the "right" person this will get you in touch with the distributor atleast and they "MUST" know the company contact. Good luck!
 3rd of Sep, 2009 by   jodibb 0 Votes
Dianne,

Thank you for writing your complaint! I'm sorry that you are having a difficult time in obtaining your refund with this company. I just received an advertisement in the mail and was interested in purchasing it! I decided to look on-line and learn a little bit more about the product. I have to tell you that the 'before' and 'after' pictures did not look like the same person, but I was very nearly ready to order the product anyways. That is until I read your complaint. Again, I'm sorry that you're having to fight to get your money back, but thank you for posting your issues on here so that I or someone else don't make the same mistake that you have.

Good Luck!!
 7th of Sep, 2009 by   Fellow Dieter 0 Votes
Also, the address on the advertisement I received in the mail has the following: The Effiscience Institute of America, 13570 Grove Drive #246, Maple Grove, MN 55311-4400 and the toll free phone number is 1-866-997-1611. I hope you get your money back. Usually, a bank card services representative will be able to reverse the charge within 60 days if you formally register a fraudulent complaint with them. After 60 days though, you are on your own! Good Luck!
 29th of Sep, 2009 by   Lue 0 Votes
I have a phone number 1-866-997-1611 I just got the crap in mail today. Hope you get your money back
 2nd of Oct, 2009 by   apaddyp 0 Votes
has anyone filed charges against this company or person yet? I"m also glad I this complaint I was about to order.I see that this may be a ripoff. Thanks for the post.

Margaret
 10th of Oct, 2009 by   Ab8ker2 0 Votes
I have gone online to the Better Business Bureau and can not find this company at all. They obviously are not a credited company and can not stand on their word. My best advice to all is this; if there is a business out there that seems to good to be true, then it really is. I agree the photos in the flyers do not look to be the same person. Also, when in doubt...GO TO THE BBB!!! Just google the Better Business Bureau and do the search on their site. While I was there I started a report on this business. Thats what we all need to do is report them to the BBB.
I sure hope this helps you all out there. As for me, walking is the best excercise that you can do. Start with 10 to 20 minutes of walking around your own drive way. Thats what I have decided to do. I will try and keep an update to you all on how much I have lost and advanced my drive way walk. Good Luck to you all.

Angie
 28th of Oct, 2009 by   Washington Gal 0 Votes
Diane, Thank you for posting this! I received this advertisement too. It sounded interesting but I wanted to check out online since the claims are a bit over-the-top. I hope you get your money back. Did you try the number others posted above? Did you get your money back? Looking at the materials There is a second name and signature on the promotional materials: a Gregoire LeNotre, claiming to be the Director of The Effiscience Institute of America.

Sarah
 31st of Oct, 2009 by   Jeanne17s 0 Votes
Has anyone actually tried it and it worked? I got it in the mail and wanted to order it, but now I'm having second thoughts.
 25th of Nov, 2009 by   ColossalMama 0 Votes
If you want to get your money back, call 1-866-997-1611 and ask to talk to Jamie. He will give you complete instructions for returning your product and obtaining your refund. When you mail it, get a postal receipt, as that can also be traced to process your refund. Jamie is very helpful. He works Mon-Fri, 8-5 EST.
Karen
 12th of Dec, 2009 by   CRITON 0 Votes
I TOOK THE NOPALXIN AS DIRECTED . PAID $ 69.99 FOR 7 PILLS, HOPING TO LOOSE THE 10 POUNDS . WELL NOT EVEN 1 LBS. THE'Y WILL NOT GIVE ANY REFUND. SO I SEND A LETTER TO THEIR SHIPPING DEPT.STILL NO ANSWER
THIS IS THE ADDRESS.
4660 LYNDALE AVE N .
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55412
GOOD LUCK TO THE OTHERS. WE MUST SHUT DOWN THEIR SHIPPING DEPARTMENT
CLAUDETTE
 15th of Jan, 2010 by   lukyone 0 Votes
I just checked the BBB website. I see The Effiscience Institute of America listed there but I'm surprised to see there are no complaints.
I also just got their mailing and was very tempted to try it. Even though it sounds too good to be true. Wouldn't it be like heaven to eat and lose weight!!! haha
Anyways, thanks for all your postings. I will not be ordering this product now. Unless someone can tell me that it really worked for them : )
Lisa
 23rd of Feb, 2010 by   iwin 0 Votes
Thanks Diane. I was about to order this product because of the slick advertising. I will not be tossing this portion of my unemployment check into the wind. God Bless you. I am however, abut to embark on a sensible exercise and eating program aiming at 5 pound loss over the next 30 days starting March 1, 2010. Anyone interested in healing your soul through helping yourself overcome is free to join in. I can be reached at 334 235 3801. If you call you will get me. I have about 60 pounds to lose and I intend to lose at least 5 pounds a month. If I do more once I get started that will be a bonus but I gained this monster slowly and I am going to attack it until it is dead without gimmicks.

Join me!!! Sense and Sensibility
 17th of Nov, 2010 by   lukyone 0 Votes
I've been fighting with this company for a refund. Anybody had luck with that? Not only are they crooks but they will fight to the end insisteng that you downloaded their software and it can't be returned so they will not refund. DON'T get involved with MT Profesional or Transome Assoc...RUN away from their offer for work at home!!! It's BULL...
 25th of Jan, 2011 by   Jean Nobles 0 Votes
I've been using Nopalxin for 3 days (Jan 23, 2010). The excruciating pain from the headache. It kept me from being hungry to where I had to force myself to eat. The first day was ok. But the second day was a pounding headache. This third day, if I lost anything the first and second day, I've gained it back by eating just not to have a headache. Guess what the headache is inching in and out again. I am trying to loose 10 lbs. I will let you know if any pounds are lost and not trying to find me again. Maybe if I drink more water I won't get headaches. I trying that now. We'll see.
 25th of Feb, 2011 by   2angel2010 0 Votes
I have been using this product for almost a year now with excellent results.. I did find that you can't eat ANYTHING, but that you do need to eat sensibly. I am so sorry to hear that you all are having such bad luck. I do highly recommend this product as it does work.

Jean... I get headaches if I don't drink enough water. You should drink half your weight in oz. So if you weigh 160 lbs, then you should be drinking close to 80 oz of water a day. It also helps with keeping you full..
 27th of Sep, 2011 by   vjsherm 0 Votes
2angel2010---I wonder why you seem to be the only person (among these commentators) who has used the product and says it works. But what you didn't say is "how" much you've actually loss in the "year" you've been taking them---and if these "pills" cost nearly $60 for just 7 of them---which seems to be the case----how much has this cost you so far????
 29th of Sep, 2011 by   Donna Palmer 0 Votes
I am so glad I researched the institute. I was so excited cause the articles made sense. the dictionary about the cactus even gave some of the same advice.But now reading all of your comments, Your right, too good to be true.Company's should be ashamed of themselves. They build us up and it's all a big scam. No wonder people like me are tired of all the lies and money hungry people out there.
Thank-you Diane and everyone else. This is getting SHREDED.What can we do to stop them?
Donna
 30th of May, 2013 by   D4d 0 Votes
I'm such a sucker that I have managed to get on the fat mailer list. In the past my husband and I joked that I could loose all the weight I wanted for just a hundred dollars. Looks like there has been some inflation because it now cost $119 and change. I hate to admit it but I have tried several of these scams and that is just what they are. There is no miricle pill. The only real fix is fewer calories in and more out, which bites because that is hard to do. Don't waste your money...they are all scams.

10 Products You Should Always Buy Generic