Nono by Radiancy

My decision to buy the Nono hair removal system was based on the following guaranty:
"We're so confident that you'll love your no!no! hair device that if after using it for 60 days you are not satisfied then we are willing to: 1. Refund The Purchase Price! 2. Refund The Shipping & Handling! 3. Pay The Cost To Ship It Back To Us! "
As per the guaranty, I waited until after 60 day were up then called for an RMA . They wouldn't issue one. Why? Because I called after 60 days. I did exactly as the guaranty said and they ignored their promise.
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful?
More Nono by Radiancy Complaints & Reviews
Nono by Radiancy - wont send return shipping label [1]

26th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hi no!no! customer!

Your issue has been brought to our attention and we are so sorry your experience with no!no! has been less than satisfactory. We would like the opportunity to change that!

Customer service is our top priority, so please send us an email to NoNoCares@trynono.com explaining your situation. Make sure to include your first and last name or order number and a number where we can reach you so that we can access your account. Also, please put “Complaints Board no!no! Customer” in the subject line.

Our first goal is happy customers so we look forward to hearing from you and working with you to make this happen!

Thank you.

The no!no! team
 26th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
I had the same issue with them i got the same answers and asked for a supervisor and was told he would get back to me in 24-48hrs still no call 4days later this product is a scam and does not work buyer be ware
 3rd of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Buyer beware!!! DO NOT PURCHASE THIS NONO PRODUCT. It does not work, you cannot return it and you will be out $300.00. This was an expensive lesson to learn, please do not make the same mistake. I had the same experience regarding return as the above mentioned customers.

Contact Us