logo

Quality Business Planning
Invester funding scam
5. (54 mins ago)
Speeddate.com
SCAM billing did not subscribe to it

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

NoMoreRack.com Complaints & Reviews - quality, customer service

NoMoreRack.com Contacts & Informations

NoMoreRack.com

Posted: 2013-10-29 by    Buyerv

quality, customer service

I ordered a food storage set which was very flimsy and was missing pieces. When I opened the product the packaging was already ripped open and pieces falling out so I counted the pieces and I was short 10 pieces. I was going to consider it a loss and move on however I considered my options on ordering from the again and wanted to see how customer services was if I had a problem so I contacted them back. Initially it seemed positive. They seemed concerned asked me to take a photo an send it to them. they responded that it would take a couple day while they contact the vendor. All said and done, two week later and a few more back and forths, the vendor states there in no way that the package was sent like that. I said "ok i'd Iike a refund them". Then the said "ok, but upon the return they would check the product to verify" its all there. well that was my point and the reason I was returning because its missing pieces. so I figured they were just gonna deny my refund because pieces were missing and I'd be out my money anyways. Now I just received an email stating they wanted to be proactive giving me an AR stating vendor has not received my return. It just feels shady. Its been over a month since the purchase. I would not purchase again. Its not worth the trouble
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Oct, 2013 by   No More Rack CS 0 Votes
Hi Buyerv,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.

Chinese Nuke Scam