Posted: Jan 3, 2013 by

Nomorerack is selling counterfeit Beats by Dr. Dre headphones

4.15
nomorerack.com
Nomorerack is selling counterfeit Beats by Dr. Dre headphones. We received our pair on Christmas eve. They were not in a manufacturers box and did not include an owners manual. We thought for a second that these were perhaps customer returns or refurbished products, which would explaint the great price. We called today to ask and were told that these actual ship direct from a wholesaler who is well known on "webutation" for selling replica products. Nomorerack did not have any information on the product. Did nomorerack.com even investigate this seller? If they had they would have known immediately that this seller pushes fakes! There are several online complaints regarding this issue, all popping up since they first offered these a few weeks ago. Yet today they are selling more of these, now knowing that these are fake! Nomorerack offered to have us return these for a refund or an exchage. An exchange for what? Another set of counterfeits without a box or packaging? How do we send the product back for a refund when they were sent without a box and no packaging! If nomorerack is now aware these are fake they should give immediate refunds. Those of us who bought these are now going to scrounge to go get the real thing. Why should we pay return shipping and wait for a refund? I will be happy to send these back but want immediately repayment and paid return shipping! No one should have to wait for their money on a counterfeit product. I will spend the day spreading this online. Do NOT buy from this website!
Complaint comments Comments (306) Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

29th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hello Baltess,
Samuel here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!
We understand we may not be perfect but we always strive to make things right for our consumers. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced.
If you could please share your username / Nomorerack ID here, we will reach out to you and correct the problem.
We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.
 10th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes

Nomorerack.com - Bracelet broke the first time I wore it
nomorerack.com

I fell for the "awesome" deal of a "pearl bracelet" worth 79.99 for only $5.00 plus $2.00 shipping. The thing broke the first time I wore it! They offered to give me my purchase price back if i sent the bracelet back. The "pearls" even look cheap! I also ordered the hello kitty messenger bag and don't think it looks like it should sell for $45.00(original price) I paid $20.00 but don't think it was worth it.
 10th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hello Sviolde,

Samuel here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

If you could please share your Order ID, we will reach out to you and correct the problem.

15th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes

Nomorerack.com - They sell junk and after you get the junk they will only give a store credit instead of a refund for their junk
nomorerack.com

They sell junk and after you get the junk they will only give a store credit instead of a refund for their junk. They can't get there orders right giving you know option except keeping the junk or getting more of their junk. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS WEB SITE!!!
 15th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hello Drugele,

16th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes

Nomorerack.com - I had a horrible experience with this website
nomorerack.com

I had a horrible experience with this website. I ordered a top in 4 different colors. They sent me on in black and 3 in gray. They told me they were out of the other colors. Why would I want 3 of the same top in the same color?! I've been trying to get reimbursed since December. I was told I needed to return the merchandise before I could receive a refund. When I finally returned it, they never gave me a refund. I gave them the tracking number twice and when they finally looked it up they told me that it was past 30 days and they would not give me a refund. Now I am out the merchandise AND the money! How is that even legal. They are refusing to give me either. This is a horrible, horrible site!!!
 16th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hello Ramush,

22nd of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes

Nomorerack.com - Misleading description of the &discount& I was purchasing
nomorerack.com

Misleading description of the "discount" I was purchasing. Vendor requirements not disclosed. Emailed them immediately (within hours) for a credit. Given run around via email (back and forth for a week, then just ignored). Called customer service. Sounded like they were in a submarine. They are escalating my concern again ie. blowning me off again. It's now been over a month. Voucher expires soon. I am sure that is what they are waiting for.
 23rd of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hello Jireption,

8th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes

Nomorerack.com - The deals they post are usually not that great of a deal
nomorerack.com

Buyers beware! The deals they post are usually not that great of a deal. The same products they have a 'deal' on can be found for a better price at other websites. They excel with the markup game and *completely* exaggerate the original retail price, therefore increasing the supposed % off the product. I have also bought an item that was a 'deal' and found it the next day at a lower price on the same site! They did not want to offer a comp or credit for the price difference.

Nomorerack.com - This is no way to run a business
nomorerack.com

As soon as I signed up on nomorerack I have been bombarded by junk emails... I find it very disconcerting that email addresses are shared or sold from this site- precisely for this reason I have unsubscribed and blocked all their emails as spam. This is no way to run a business, customers DO NOT WANT their email addresses given out to other parties... this company will eventually figure this out but it will probably be too late. People, run from this site!
Hello Nalimet,

Samuel here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

If you could please share your E-mail address/Order ID, we will reach out to you and correct the problem.

14th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hello Enigalie,

Vincent here from nomorerack.com and I do apologize for your concern.

With respect to your email address being shared, I can assure you that any email addresses submitted are used for our own communication processes with our offers, company updates, etc. and we do not sell or share our lists with others. If you do have any concerns with other companies contacting you (other than nomorerack), please ensure you un-subscribe from these. In the future, if you do have concern with any email you think may be from nomorerack but is not, please make sure you forward it over to our support team so they can review this concern for you. We certainly want to ensure our customers that we do take their details very seriously and work very hard at protecting it.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and please don't hesitate to send over any additional details for our review.

Vincent D.
Customer Experience
solutions@nomorerack.com
 24th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes

Nomorerack.com - I will no longer be a customer with these guys
nomorerack.com

I made a purchase on 5/24/2012 i updated My NEW ADDRESS from my old where i was getting older purchases sent before. So i knew i needed to update to get the product to my new house. Whhile ordering i did do so and once the order was submitted it still had my old address. Once i see that it had my old address there was NO WAY OF CHANGING IT!!! Or getting hellp from this company to do so. I called and they said it was to late and there was nothing i could do. She did tell me there will be a tracking number... Whats a tracking number going to do for me IF I NO LONGER LIVE AT THAT ADDRESS??? GO there and sit by the mailbox when the tracking number says it should be here in hopes i get my stuff?? There should have been something i could have done once my order address was wrong. Something i could have clicked on to let you guys know it was the wrong address. SO UPSET! Not to mention the only thing i could have done was email you guys which i did and still have not got back a responce. Still waiting... I WILL NO LONGER BE A CUSTOMER WITH THESE GUYS!!!
 27th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hello Gaspen,

2nd of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes

Nomorerack.com - Nomorerack has the worst customer service there is
nomorerack.com

I agree with many of these posts!! Nomorerack has the worst customer service there is! I have contacted them 4 times now for a return in March for a credit or a refund since I order from them quite a bit. I've had good luck with the items I've received. They do take a long time to get to you, but I am okay with that. They actually sent me the wrong item and sent me the address to mail it back to, which I did right away! They keep telling me it takes 2 to 3 weeks!!! Still waiting!!
 3rd of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
nomorerack is a big big rip off. Their products are of very very poor quality and its very hard to get back your money. I have been trying for over a month for a refund . They claim that they dont know which products I returned.Stay far far away from this site. You guys should be ashamed . Just remember this "WHATEVER YOU GIVE OUT YOU WILL GET BACK''. Nomorerack should be just that nomore.
 8th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes

nomorerack/chrystalview 7' tablet - return product ,no refund of money
nomorerack
Georgia

Purchased a tablet from nomorerack, was not happy with performance of tablet, sent email to customer service for return affirmation, they have no record of product being sent to my address, they ask for invoice number which did not come in package.so after many emails for refund affirmation, I sent product back in original shipping package to nomorerack in Los Angeles, they than deactivate account with them and no response of my refund,
 9th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hello,

Vincent here from Nomorerack and I wanted to thank you for bringing this to my attention and I do apologize for the concerns on your order.

I would like to look into this further and get this resolved for you but in order to do so, could I ask that you email me directly (email below) with your name and details so I can properly review and get this taken care of.

Vincent D.
Customer Experience
solutions@nomorerack.com
 11th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes

Nomorerack.com - I do not intend to make any further purchases with them
nomorerack.com

Initially I was thrilled with the idea of being able to have something similar to gearscan.com for other items besides recreational. However, now as their inventory has expanded significantly, I have found that their products have decline in quality. Though the customer service is quick to respond to request, they are not quick to take action.

I have been waiting for a refund for a $20 item, which had the wrong description, for 6 weeks now. In addition, their sizes are off and typically run small.

I do not intend to make any further purchases, being that after further research, I have found that sites like Amazon and Ebay offer the same items for around the same price, but have customer service reps that do take responsibility is the situation and go above and beyond what is expected of them.

NoMoreRack.com Logo NoMoreRack.com