logo

Bright Life UK
Order never reached me
4. (22 mins ago)
Google Natural Motion
numerous unauthorized charges to my account
5. (23 mins ago)
Ymax Communications Corp
ILLEGAL HARASSMENT

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

NoMoreRack.com Complaints & Reviews - I should have listened to the terrible reviews

NoMoreRack.com Contacts & Informations

NoMoreRack.com

Posted: 2012-09-13 by    Valio

I should have listened to the terrible reviews

Nomorerack.com
nomorerack.com
I should have listened to the terrible reviews! I purchased an item that I did receive within 2 weeks. But, the item was worthless because IT DID NOT WORK AT ALL! I pleaded with Customer Service department, whose motto is "Customer Satisfaction" and explained that my item was a Birthday Gift and I did not open the package to ensure proper functioning unit within 7 days. I asked NOT for a refund but an exchange for a working unit that I paid for. Each time I was denied. I guess I better check my Credit Card statement carefully as well.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Dec, 2012 by   Valerie T 0 Votes
I am just thankful I used paypal. They can't charge it again without me logging in approving and submitting payment. They have been fraudulently charging people's credit cards, after they made purchases. I am praying after I filed a dispute through paypal's resolution center I get my money back. NOMORERACK.COM SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!

Job-Offers-Scam