logo

Jack Laviano
Sold Me A Clarity Enhanced Diamond
2. (7 mins ago)
ship-stuff.com
The website is total waste of time
3. (8 mins ago)
ferouz atar jafari

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

NoMoreRack.com Complaints & Reviews - I should have listened to the terrible reviews

NoMoreRack.com Contacts & Informations

NoMoreRack.com

Posted: 2012-09-13 by    Valio

I should have listened to the terrible reviews

Nomorerack.com
nomorerack.com
I should have listened to the terrible reviews! I purchased an item that I did receive within 2 weeks. But, the item was worthless because IT DID NOT WORK AT ALL! I pleaded with Customer Service department, whose motto is "Customer Satisfaction" and explained that my item was a Birthday Gift and I did not open the package to ensure proper functioning unit within 7 days. I asked NOT for a refund but an exchange for a working unit that I paid for. Each time I was denied. I guess I better check my Credit Card statement carefully as well.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Dec, 2012 by   Valerie T 0 Votes
I am just thankful I used paypal. They can't charge it again without me logging in approving and submitting payment. They have been fraudulently charging people's credit cards, after they made purchases. I am praying after I filed a dispute through paypal's resolution center I get my money back. NOMORERACK.COM SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!

Phone Scam Seeks Donations