NoMoreRack.com

Posted:

I must get an email from them every 3 to 10 hours

Nomorerack.com
nomorerack.com
I am thirteen and I saw the ads for a PS3 that went really cheap, and a laptop, and a TV, however when I signed up it had nothing like this, just clothes and cooking stuff. I was like "meh, all that stuff would be a rare item on here so I'll come back other times." There has still been nothing that I wanted from there ever, and today I saw you have to be 18 to sign up!! It DID NOT say this when I signed up!! And they keep spamming my email!! I set up a spam filter for them but it hasn't done anything!! Seriously I must get an email from them every 3 to 10 hours!! I CANT DELETE MY ACCOUNT EITHER!! Why not?? Plz someone tell me how to delete my account, or just tell me how to stop their spam?!?!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hello Helimane,

Samuel here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!
We understand we may not be perfect but we always strive to make things right for our consumers. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced.

If you could please share your E-mail address, we will reach out to you and correct the problem.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

Mine does same!

Needs Help!
 25th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Isn't there just a way to block the sender completely?
Hello GuyBroomfield,

Samuel here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

27th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
BRO0119@dsc.vic.edu.au

Thanks
 29th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hello GuyBroomfield,

Thanks for confirming your details. Very soon you shall receive a communication from our team on your registered email id. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced and we are reaching out to you at your email address to make sure we resolve your complaint completely.

11th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hey Samuel:

One shouldn't *have* to get a customer service rep to delete their account. If one is dealing with a reputable site, one should be able to do that on the website.

The link or button to delete one's account should be easily found. At nomorerack, I've been digging, and I still can't find where to delete my account. (And no, I'm not giving you my email in a public forum.)

If a site doesn't provide a "delete account" option, that's really all that's required for me to not want to have anything to do with the site.

I don't like sites that try to dissuade you from things like deleting your account. It offends me. And it should offend everyone.

So what's up with that Samuel? Why can't people delete their accounts directly from the website? I think that's a sneaky, douchebag way to run things. You and nomorerack are suspect.

Contact Us