logo

Terrible Business

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

NoMoreRack.com Complaints & Reviews - Can't remove my billing,shipping or Credit card info from their site.

NoMoreRack.com Contacts & Informations

NoMoreRack.com

Posted: 2012-11-17 by    gobrowns4256

Can't remove my billing,shipping or Credit card info from their site.

Nomoreracks.com
I have tried to delete my personal account with nomorerack.com, and there is no way to do so. I want my personal billing, shipping and credit card info REMOVED and permetaly deleted which is not letting me do so. Action from nomorerack.com needs to take action immediately since it's at my request, the customers to disable and delete my account all together. This nee'd to be done with an e-mail confirming this has been done immediately! Thank you!
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Nov, 2012 by   guccirush411 0 Votes
I have tried to delete ALL of my personal info regarding my nomorerack account. It will not let me delete my billing, shipping or credit card info and would like all of MY PERSONAL info deleted and account "CLOSED"! I have never dealt with any company that makes these simple changed impossible to do. This needs to be fixed and confirmed it has been deleted by customers request ASAP! Thank you!
 19th of Nov, 2012 by   No More Rack CS 0 Votes
Hi guccirush411,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the negative experience you had with our site. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.

We are sorry to hear that you were having issues in getting your account closed. Rest assured, that we would like to assist you in this matter. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.
 19th of Nov, 2012 by   No More Rack CS 0 Votes
Hi gbrowns4256,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the negative experience you had with our website. Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.

We are sorry to hear that you were having issues deleting your information from our website. Rest assured that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately settled for you. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.
 26th of Nov, 2012 by   oakparker 0 Votes
this web site is fraudulant! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!! THEY GET YOUR MONEY BUT YOU DON'T GET THE MEBRCHANDISE! THEY ALSO SEND YOU A TV WITH NO PARTS INSIDE, BROKEN AND NON WORKING ELECTRONICS, ALL JUNK FROM CHINA (NON WORKING) I CANCELLED MY CREDIT CARD# AND ALSO DISCOVERED THEY ARE LISTED AS A SCAM WEBSITE!!!
 26th of Nov, 2012 by   No More Rack CS 0 Votes
Hi Oakparker,

Good day! We sincerely apologize for any negative experience you had with our website. Please let me know what I can do to help you regarding your NoMoreRack account/purchase. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible. If you can please email the details of your account and of your concern to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help assist you to the best of our abilities.

Best Regards,

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Online Shoppers Warned About '12 Scams of Christmas'

Latest Groups