logo

Menards
Awful place to work in
3. (1 hr 10 mins ago)
Prestige Slate / Premier Slate
conmen setup in new name
4. (1 hr 24 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-11-29 by    MCMzMom

Scam

NoMoreRacks.com
Nomoreracks.com
I joined, could not access my account. It kept telling me my info didn't match their records. So I tried starting a second account. Paid money to buy bids, but once logged out I cannot access that account either. There is no phone number I can find. Just a place to contact online. So I have contacted them twice now and am still waiting for a reply. How does a company get recommended by TV shows and Magazines? Does anyone try the product or service before they recommend? Is there an age bench they can be reported to for investigation?
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Dec, 2014 by   Don't waste your time!! 0 Votes
I have ordered from No More Rack in the past and was very pleased. Prompt shipping, no problems. I ordered the 3 pr leggings and firstly the smell is horrific. I have washed them twice, soaked them the second time for an hour and the smell is still there. Then I googled reviews. My opinion now is not so great about this company. Now I'm concerned because on my bank statement it says "Recurring Charge". I know wat a recurring charge is. Now i have to watch my bank account so I don't pay 19.00 a month for the most horrible smelling leggings. I cannot imagine what the smell is but it's not touching my body. It could be toxic. Very disappointed. It's hit or miss with this company. I really domt think it's worth the hassle and my time.

Will the Lottery Fund Your Retirement?

Latest Groups