logo

1. (0 mins ago)
John Kenney
John Kenney is a CONFIRMED SCAMMER
2. (8 mins ago)
Evergreen & Associates Contractor Inc.
scam company
Check fraud

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

NoMoreRack.com Complaints & Reviews - I placed an order in late March and now it's late April and my item has yet to even be shipped

NoMoreRack.com Contacts & Informations

NoMoreRack.com

Posted: 2011-04-30 by    Tuski

Nomorerack.com
nomorerack.com
Worst company ever! I placed an order in late March and now it's late April and my item has yet to even be shipped, despite getting responses from them saying it would ship over a week ago. I'll give them a week longer before I ask for a refund, but i'm never using their site again! Oh and does anybody have the number for their customer service department? I'm sick of getting their emails that are clearly generic and computer generated.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of May, 2011 by   No More Rack CS 0 Votes
Dear Tuski,

I'm sorry to hear that the shipment of your order has been delayed. This is certainly not a normal occurrence with NoMoreRack. Please let me know the order # so that I can look into this matter further. Also, feel free to contact our customer care team at 1-800-538-9798. Again, I apologize for the delayed shipment, but assure you that your items will be sent out soon.

Always here to help,
Ryan - NoMoreRack Customer Care
 14th of Feb, 2012 by   support@nomorerack 0 Votes
Hello,

Marcus here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!
We understand we may not be perfect but we always strive to make things right for our consumers. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced.

If you could please share your username / Nomorerack ID here, we will reach out to you and correct the problem.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

Sincerely,
 Marcus.
 1st of Nov, 2012 by   t. knox 0 Votes
order #3344166-229335-2 i need to change the size from large to extra large on this order and my other order for the black and brown set. how can i handle that? have you shipped the other two sets yet? if not can you send the ex-large instead?

Congratulations Youve Been Scammed