NoMoreRack.com

Posted:

charged my credit card - never delivered

nomorerack.com
I ordered from nomorerack.com on Jan 14th and Jan 21st, and they charged my credit card on those dates. I just received my credit card bill on Jan 31st with these charges, and yet they haven't even shipped the items I ordered yet! Is this legal?

I sent emails, but they don't seem to know their a$$ from their elbow. They keep giving me responses that are just flat out wrong and do not answer any of the concerns I emails them about.

I guess I am going to have to call my credit card company about this.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

8th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
Nomorerack states in their FAQs items can take up to 2-3 weeks to arrive at your door. If you placed your order on Jan 14th and posted this on Feb 1, then you are still within that time frame. You should speak to a manager who can assist you as they have been very helpful to me in explaining that at times they are waiting for a supplier to ship the item to them before they ship to me. They are not a shopping store, they are a deal site.
 9th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
I, too, have had the same issues with them recently. Their customer service is horrible and they dont even answer their emails. I really wonder how they can be on shows like the "View" and the "Talk". No one should be recommending this place. I am going to hold my breathe that I get my merchandise and probably stop ordering from them...OH and by the way, this is my second chance I have given them. At Christmas time, they shipped three orders to wrong addresses...I am done with No more Rack.
 15th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes

NoMoreRack.com - I ordered 3 separate times and have not received any products
Nomorerack.com

My complaint is similar to Maryland> I have ordered from Nomorerack.com. I have not received the products and got no respondances to my online inquiries. I would urge others not to order from them. I think I have been taken for my money. I too will be contacting my credit card company
 15th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
I agree with the negative comments and their customer service is terrible and I too am holding my breath that I get what I ordered and I will not order from them again.PHRN
 18th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
After having the same thing happen to me I started digging around. I found a toll free number for them and called them daily and also emailed on the open ticket I submitted. I told the customer service rep that I filed complaint with my bank and both Canadian and American BBBs. My bank contacted them about the fake verisign and buysafe thing that also means nothing. I got my money back. Nomorerack sent one item, a purse that had no brand, content or country of origin labels. I have sent out emails and posted on Facebook DO NOT buy anything from them!
Here's the toll free number : 1800-538-9798.
 17th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes

NoMoreRack.com - Worst online experience of my life
nomorerack.com

Worst online experience of my life! It takes at least a month to mail most of the items. Then IF they mail it the stuff is junk. Or something is missing. I have had something wrong with almost every order. Customer service is very skilled at using pretty words to lie and swindle you. I returned a package two months ago. I still haven't gotten a full refund. A RIP OFF!!!
 11th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes

NoMoreRack.com - I ordered a few items from this site, several weeks ago and I still have not received anything
nomorerack.com

I ordered a few items from this site, several weeks ago and I still have not received anything. If they want to survive, they need to do something to improve their shipping times.
 13th of Apr, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Their site now says that it will take 2-3 weeks to SHIP the item. They are extremely slow to do anything. If you buy from them, be prepared to wait!
 20th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
I placed an order with this Company on February 25, 2011. To date I have not received my order. I sent emails only to be told that the Vendor was out of the product . To my surprise the same day I received this excuse from them they advertised the exact same item for $2.00 more. I still have not received my order.
 20th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes

NoMoreRack.com - Will never order from this site again
nomorerack.com

Will never order from this site again - I have learned an expensive lesson. Have received defective goods, returned them and never get a credit. This site sucks!!!
 5th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have had a wonderful relationship with this site. When I had a question, they answered it. Yesterday, I received an item quicker than I expected. One necklace arrived broken in shipping. I contacted them, telling them that there is no way I can fix it. They took the charge off my credit card and didn't ask to have it returned. Sometimes you have to be a "bit" patient, but all in all, I am totally satisfied with the items I have received, and the savings are mind-boggling!
 10th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes

NoMoreRack.com - They charged my card for items not purchased
nomorerack.com

This site is a complete scam. They charged my card for items not purchased. Refused to refund the money, don't answer their phone. RUN!!! the other way and spread the word. Nothing is such a good deal that it is worth them stealing from you! They are a fraud. A pig with lipstick is still a pig.
 13th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
What they do is open a support ticket. You will not get an email response back from them. I emailed them and was looking for an email back. I opened the email from them with my support ticket link. I clicked on that and found their response in there. They still suck and I will never order from them again.
 16th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I did get all products I ordered from Nomorerack but it took about a month and I finally was able to check status of my orders. Take heart KAM79 you will get what you ordered but it will take at least a month to get them.
 20th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
call your bank and dispute any charges, you have 3 - 6 months from the date of the charge to dispute it. Most people dont get anything, and if you did get something 99% chance its counterfeit and not the genuine brand they sold you
 20th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
you should check to make sure what you received is not fake merchandise, like a grucci pocketbook instead of gucci
 20th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
call your credit card company and dispute the charges you still have time to get a refund direct from them.
 15th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
They sent my order because Paypal contacted them. Otherwise, it'd have never come.
 24th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes

NoMoreRack.com - no product & was charged
Nomorerack.com

placed an order back in sept still haven't received item, now they tell me it was delivered to the wrog address. won't refund or send new item. doesn't my shipping & billing info have to match before they can charge me? and they charged me 6 weeks ago! beware!!!
 28th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
First if you paid with a major credit card, give them a call. most will help you either get the product or a refund... if they cannot, then Threaten to report them to Better Business Bureau and attorney general.

Contact Us