logo

Munnik Basson Dagama Inc
identity account
5. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
Leor Skin Care
They started to steal from us

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

NoMoreRack.com Complaints & Reviews - charged my credit card - never delivered

NoMoreRack.com Contacts & Informations

NoMoreRack.com

Posted: 2011-02-01 by    dmcindc

charged my credit card - never delivered

nomorerack.com
I ordered from nomorerack.com on Jan 14th and Jan 21st, and they charged my credit card on those dates. I just received my credit card bill on Jan 31st with these charges, and yet they haven't even shipped the items I ordered yet! Is this legal?

I sent emails, but they don't seem to know their a$$ from their elbow. They keep giving me responses that are just flat out wrong and do not answer any of the concerns I emails them about.

I guess I am going to have to call my credit card company about this.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Feb, 2011 by   nirv23 0 Votes
Nomorerack states in their FAQs items can take up to 2-3 weeks to arrive at your door. If you placed your order on Jan 14th and posted this on Feb 1, then you are still within that time frame. You should speak to a manager who can assist you as they have been very helpful to me in explaining that at times they are waiting for a supplier to ship the item to them before they ship to me. They are not a shopping store, they are a deal site.
 9th of Feb, 2011 by   rubybo2000 0 Votes
I, too, have had the same issues with them recently. Their customer service is horrible and they dont even answer their emails. I really wonder how they can be on shows like the "View" and the "Talk". No one should be recommending this place. I am going to hold my breathe that I get my merchandise and probably stop ordering from them...OH and by the way, this is my second chance I have given them. At Christmas time, they shipped three orders to wrong addresses...I am done with No more Rack.
 15th of Feb, 2011 by   PHRN 0 Votes
I agree with the negative comments and their customer service is terrible and I too am holding my breath that I get what I ordered and I will not order from them again.PHRN
 18th of Feb, 2011 by   Cuda007 0 Votes
After having the same thing happen to me I started digging around. I found a toll free number for them and called them daily and also emailed on the open ticket I submitted. I told the customer service rep that I filed complaint with my bank and both Canadian and American BBBs. My bank contacted them about the fake verisign and buysafe thing that also means nothing. I got my money back. Nomorerack sent one item, a purse that had no brand, content or country of origin labels. I have sent out emails and posted on Facebook DO NOT buy anything from them!
Here's the toll free number : 1800-538-9798.
 13th of Apr, 2011 by   HapiH +1 Votes
Their site now says that it will take 2-3 weeks to SHIP the item. They are extremely slow to do anything. If you buy from them, be prepared to wait!
 5th of May, 2011 by   WQSG 0 Votes
I have had a wonderful relationship with this site. When I had a question, they answered it. Yesterday, I received an item quicker than I expected. One necklace arrived broken in shipping. I contacted them, telling them that there is no way I can fix it. They took the charge off my credit card and didn't ask to have it returned. Sometimes you have to be a "bit" patient, but all in all, I am totally satisfied with the items I have received, and the savings are mind-boggling!
 20th of Jul, 2011 by   dee is scum 0 Votes
call your bank and dispute any charges, you have 3 - 6 months from the date of the charge to dispute it. Most people dont get anything, and if you did get something 99% chance its counterfeit and not the genuine brand they sold you
 15th of Oct, 2011 by   Rilkased 0 Votes

They sent my order because Paypal contacted them, otherwise, it'd have never come - NoMoreRack.com

They sent my order because Paypal contacted them. Otherwise, it'd have never come.
 7th of Jan, 2012 by   Carmell 0 Votes
I also feel Nomorerack.com is a scam. I placed an order in November, as of Jan 7 I still did not receive my order. My credit card was charged. If it's to good to be true it probably is. People are sucked in because of very low prices, Consumers Beware . Invest your money in trustworthy and lagitament sites.
 9th of Jan, 2012 by   Vincent11 0 Votes
Hello, Vincent here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I want to assure you that we take all customer concerns very seriously will look into this further. Unfortunately there seems to be a concern on your shipment and I promise to get this resolved to your satisfaction. If you could please send over details directly to my attention so I can properly review this. You can email me at: solutions@nomorerack.com

We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

Vincent
 10th of Jan, 2012 by   Marilyn Boles 0 Votes
I placed an order with NOMORERACK.com on November 28th, 2011. The only thing that they would give to me too track my order was a REFERENCE SHIPPING NUMBER. Today is January 10th, 2012 I have yet received my orders. I don't have any way to track my order. Can someone help me out here, it's for dang sure that this bogus company will not help you or assist you in any way except still your money. M.B.
 13th of Feb, 2012 by   support@nomorerack 0 Votes
Hello,
Marcus here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!
We understand we may not be perfect but we always strive to make things right for our consumers. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced.
If you could please share your username / Nomorerack ID here, we will reach out to you and correct the problem.
Marcus.
 10th of Apr, 2012 by   letitiabest 0 Votes
I have been contacted by this company to provide wholesale product. I was seriously considering it. Now that I see so many unsatisfied people I almost feel I have an obligation to "Scoop you up and take care of your needs" You are what's important. So here it is: http://www.bestgifts4u.net Come to my site, Sign up, NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED FOR SIGN UP, and for all accounts made between now and the end of June I will adjust their account pricing to show a Permanent 40% discount. Adjustments will be made within a 3 day period. Online shoppers need to be treated with respect; I know this cause I am always shopping online too.
 11th of Apr, 2012 by   TexasHoldemRules 0 Votes
Hello
 11th of Apr, 2012 by   TexasHoldemRules 0 Votes
Is that an obligation to care for a group you have never serviced before or a window of opportunity to take advantage of people during an uncertain time ? lol. A quick "I feel for you" and then come sign up. Nice approach but I guess everyone has to have one! Maybe a little more thoughtful on the approach as most everyone scours message boards for the opportunity to tout their goods but i believe this is a place of handling concerns and not selling ones goods. Maybe I am wrong ; ) In any case, I'll check out your offerings as I do order on line through many already such as target, ebay and yes even once from No morerack. However, 40% discount seems high if thats your reg price. I'll come back and share my feedback on my first purchase once complete.
Nothing Beats Playing Texas Holdem ; )
 3rd of Jul, 2012 by   Gahulay 0 Votes

After 4 weeks, the product has never arrived - NoMoreRack.com

The BBB says stay away! After 4 weeks, the product has never arrived! Beware!!
 13th of Jul, 2012 by   GUSGUS2 0 Votes
Stay away from this company/website. RIPOFF ARTISTS - If the deal is to good to be true_IT ALWAYS IS! JUNK-JUNJ-JUNK!! I ordered a king comforter and it was made of rayon material - flimsy-flismy flimsy. When I saw the package only weighed 3 pounds, I knew I was in trouble. Any decent comforter made from decent material would weigh more than 3 pounds. I would rather of not received my order - AT LEAST I COULD OF TRIED CONTACTING MY CREDIT CARD CO. FOR A RERFUND.
BUYER BE WARE
 13th of Jul, 2012 by   Vincent11 0 Votes
Hello GUSGUS2,

Vincent here from Nomorerack and I wanted to thank you for bringing this to my attention and I do apologize for the concerns on your order.

I would like to look into this further and get this resolved for you but in order to do so, could I ask that you email me directly (email below) with your name and details so I can properly review and get this taken care of.

Vincent D.
Customer Experience
solutions@nomorerack.com
 2nd of Aug, 2012 by   Seler 0 Votes

The products i bought did not look the same as the picture was - NoMoreRack.com

The products i bought did not look the same as the picture was. Do not purchase from this website?
 9th of Aug, 2012 by   Vincent11 0 Votes
Hello Seler,

Vincent here from Nomorerack and I wanted to thank you for bringing this to my attention and I do apologize for the concerns on your order result.

Vincent D.