logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Kmart
Leaving personal bag/purse at register
2. (2 mins ago)
Grand Travel Worldwide
Scammers
3. (3 mins ago)
Typical Dutch Stuff
Cheat money through the Typical dutch stuff
4. (4 mins ago)

NoMoreRack.com Complaints & Reviews - charged my credit card - never delivered

NoMoreRack.com Contacts & Informations

NoMoreRack.com

Posted: 2011-02-01 by    dmcindc

charged my credit card - never delivered

nomorerack.com
I ordered from nomorerack.com on Jan 14th and Jan 21st, and they charged my credit card on those dates. I just received my credit card bill on Jan 31st with these charges, and yet they haven't even shipped the items I ordered yet! Is this legal?

I sent emails, but they don't seem to know their a$$ from their elbow. They keep giving me responses that are just flat out wrong and do not answer any of the concerns I emails them about.

I guess I am going to have to call my credit card company about this.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Feb, 2011 by   nirv23 0 Votes
Nomorerack states in their FAQs items can take up to 2-3 weeks to arrive at your door. If you placed your order on Jan 14th and posted this on Feb 1, then you are still within that time frame. You should speak to a manager who can assist you as they have been very helpful to me in explaining that at times they are waiting for a supplier to ship the item to them before they ship to me. They are not a shopping store, they are a deal site.
 9th of Feb, 2011 by   rubybo2000 0 Votes
I, too, have had the same issues with them recently. Their customer service is horrible and they dont even answer their emails. I really wonder how they can be on shows like the "View" and the "Talk". No one should be recommending this place. I am going to hold my breathe that I get my merchandise and probably stop ordering from them...OH and by the way, this is my second chance I have given them. At Christmas time, they shipped three orders to wrong addresses...I am done with No more Rack.
 15th of Feb, 2011 by   PHRN 0 Votes
I agree with the negative comments and their customer service is terrible and I too am holding my breath that I get what I ordered and I will not order from them again.PHRN
 18th of Feb, 2011 by   Cuda007 0 Votes
After having the same thing happen to me I started digging around. I found a toll free number for them and called them daily and also emailed on the open ticket I submitted. I told the customer service rep that I filed complaint with my bank and both Canadian and American BBBs. My bank contacted them about the fake verisign and buysafe thing that also means nothing. I got my money back. Nomorerack sent one item, a purse that had no brand, content or country of origin labels. I have sent out emails and posted on Facebook DO NOT buy anything from them!
Here's the toll free number : 1800-538-9798.
 13th of Apr, 2011 by   HapiH +1 Votes
Their site now says that it will take 2-3 weeks to SHIP the item. They are extremely slow to do anything. If you buy from them, be prepared to wait!
 5th of May, 2011 by   WQSG 0 Votes
I have had a wonderful relationship with this site. When I had a question, they answered it. Yesterday, I received an item quicker than I expected. One necklace arrived broken in shipping. I contacted them, telling them that there is no way I can fix it. They took the charge off my credit card and didn't ask to have it returned. Sometimes you have to be a "bit" patient, but all in all, I am totally satisfied with the items I have received, and the savings are mind-boggling!
 20th of Jul, 2011 by   dee is scum 0 Votes
call your bank and dispute any charges, you have 3 - 6 months from the date of the charge to dispute it. Most people dont get anything, and if you did get something 99% chance its counterfeit and not the genuine brand they sold you
 7th of Jan, 2012 by   Carmell 0 Votes
I also feel Nomorerack.com is a scam. I placed an order in November, as of Jan 7 I still did not receive my order. My credit card was charged. If it's to good to be true it probably is. People are sucked in because of very low prices, Consumers Beware . Invest your money in trustworthy and lagitament sites.
 9th of Jan, 2012 by   Vincent11 0 Votes
Hello, Vincent here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I want to assure you that we take all customer concerns very seriously will look into this further. Unfortunately there seems to be a concern on your shipment and I promise to get this resolved to your satisfaction. If you could please send over details directly to my attention so I can properly review this. You can email me at: solutions@nomorerack.com

We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

Sincerely,
Vincent
 10th of Apr, 2012 by   letitiabest 0 Votes
I have been contacted by this company to provide wholesale product. I was seriously considering it. Now that I see so many unsatisfied people I almost feel I have an obligation to "Scoop you up and take care of your needs" You are what's important. So here it is: http://www.bestgifts4u.net Come to my site, Sign up, NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED FOR SIGN UP, and for all accounts made between now and the end of June I will adjust their account pricing to show a Permanent 40% discount. Adjustments will be made within a 3 day period. Online shoppers need to be treated with respect; I know this cause I am always shopping online too.
 11th of Apr, 2012 by   TexasHoldemRules 0 Votes
Hello
 11th of Apr, 2012 by   TexasHoldemRules 0 Votes
Is that an obligation to care for a group you have never serviced before or a window of opportunity to take advantage of people during an uncertain time ? lol. A quick "I feel for you" and then come sign up. Nice approach but I guess everyone has to have one! Maybe a little more thoughtful on the approach as most everyone scours message boards for the opportunity to tout their goods but i believe this is a place of handling concerns and not selling ones goods. Maybe I am wrong ; ) In any case, I'll check out your offerings as I do order on line through many already such as target, ebay and yes even once from No morerack. However, 40% discount seems high if thats your reg price. I'll come back and share my feedback on my first purchase once complete.
Nothing Beats Playing Texas Holdem ; )
 13th of Jul, 2012 by   GUSGUS2 0 Votes
Stay away from this company/website. RIPOFF ARTISTS - If the deal is to good to be true_IT ALWAYS IS! JUNK-JUNJ-JUNK!! I ordered a king comforter and it was made of rayon material - flimsy-flismy flimsy. When I saw the package only weighed 3 pounds, I knew I was in trouble. Any decent comforter made from decent material would weigh more than 3 pounds. I would rather of not received my order - AT LEAST I COULD OF TRIED CONTACTING MY CREDIT CARD CO. FOR A RERFUND.
BUYER BE WARE
 13th of Jul, 2012 by   Vincent11 0 Votes
Hello GUSGUS2,

Vincent here from Nomorerack and I wanted to thank you for bringing this to my attention and I do apologize for the concerns on your order.

I would like to look into this further and get this resolved for you but in order to do so, could I ask that you email me directly (email below) with your name and details so I can properly review and get this taken care of.

Sincerely,
Vincent D.
Customer Experience
solutions@nomorerack.com
 20th of Oct, 2012 by   NIESSAN 0 Votes
i order something in nomorerack.com from 9-19-2012 . my money was taking the first day of the order with no tracking number. my order status say processing and the second week it still say processing. then i received an email say something when wrong with my order and it will delayed with in 2 weeks. so i waited the next week and it still say processing. so i send them and email. that i want my refund back because it been weeks my order status still say processing and with no track number. so the next day i received an email from them stating that at this point i can not get my refund back because the items just been shipping. so two day later i receive and finally have my track number on the 10-16-2012. when the sent me the email with the track number it state i have to wait 24-48hour to track my items. ok i waited on the 10-18-2012 i track my order and it say they cant find the tracking number i provide. so i call the customer service and talk to one of them about my order and she say i cant track it been they just sent it on 10-18-2012 and ask me to wait two more day. so i wait two more day. and today is 10-20-2012 from the day they told me that my order was shipping. i try tracking it and it say they cant find the tracking number i provided. so i chat with them on instant chat.. so customer service name" SANDY" i ask her about why i cant track my order. so Sandy say because my order had expired. i ask how my order expired if i didnt even see my order status saying sending or shipping. sandy say the track number is expired and only track with in 48 hour. and my order is expired so i wont be able to track my good. then i say how can track number be expired if i never receive my good and statement that it was arrived at unit or order completed. so SANDY say this is not food it can not be expired. and i say you told me that my order was expired. and SANDY say she did not say that. i told her to read her message. and she told me to copy and paste. while i was trying to copy. SANDY KEEP ON SENDING ME MESSAGE. so i have a hard time copy it but i told her to hold on i will copy and paste what you just say about my order is expired. so i did and show her the message she typing in the chat message. in a little bit she send me my tracking number . i told her that the same track number you say it was expired. SANDY say it ok now you can check it and keep on checking it. and end with any other question i am gladly to help you... blah... i told her i want my refund back.. SANDY say she will send this message down and they well tried to solve your problem.
IS NOMORERACK A SCRAM I DON'T KNOW YET BUT I TELL YOU I DON'T TRUST THEM. IF YOU ALL WOULD LIKE TO SEE MY CHAT BOX WITH SANDY I AM GLADLY WELL LIKE TO POST IT FOR YOU. I JUST THINK IT TO LONG TO POST. BUT I WILL POST IF SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT... THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WITH NO MORE RACK AND IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME TOO... IT A SHAME BECAUSE MY TWO DAUGHTER SAVE UP THOSE MONEY TO GET THEIR TABLETS AND THEIR FIRST ORDER WAS A SCRAM...
 30th of Nov, 2012 by   shannonstanford@aol.com 0 Votes
Geez I wish I had seen these complaint before I was "STUPID" enough to order from them. I ordered on 11/10/2012. I got a confirmation and tracking number on 11/11/12. I tried several times to view the tracking info and it kept taking me back to their website. After several e mails to customer service I finally called. I was told the package was delivered on 11/16 and it was USPS. I called USPS and they didnt even have the number in their system. I was told by nomorerack that my complaint had been sent to "ESCALATIONS". Bu@@sh%t. These peeps are a scam. I have reported to BBB and also FBI(internet crimes division) I hope they shut these peeps down
 7th of Dec, 2012 by   jsmh 0 Votes
first off the bbb gets a portion of money from these companies a year second you would have to go to your attorney generals office in your state then the issue is the company is in canada so it does not pertain to them if they are taking credit card info across state lines then you can pursue for that but because they are in canada it will be hard.
 9th of Dec, 2012 by   NOTIMEFORTHIS! 0 Votes
NOMORERACK IS A SCAM!!! I ORDERED FROM THEM ON 11/11/12 AND HAVE YET TO RECEIVE ANYTHING. I HAVE CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICES AND HAVE HAD IT PUT ON ESCALATIONS TWICE. WTH IS ESCALATIONS! THEY ARE JUST BUL$#!*ING ME! YOU LIVE AND YOU LEARN. WISH I HAD READ THE COMMENTS BEFORE ORDERING.
 11th of Dec, 2012 by   Veg123 0 Votes
I sure wish I had checked this out before ordering from them. I have also been getting the run-around from customer service. They claim there are no managers in the call center. They keep closing the tickets I have opened. They charged my credit card immediately and It is nearly 4 weeks later and still no product. Part of my order arrived but the other part was assigned a tracking number and never delivered to Fedex. They refuse to help resolve the matter. They claim they will contact the vendor but and get back to me but never do. They refuse to issue me a refund - they told me I could return the product and get a refund - but since I never received the product that is rather difficult to do. THIS COMPANY AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE. I will never place another order with them again.
 13th of Dec, 2012 by   no nomorerack 0 Votes
I also have been given the run around. I do not understand how these people stay in business. From what I am gathering, I guess I can kiss my money good buy. Buyer beware:(

5 Credit Score Myths