logo

Care.com
Auto billing
2. (9 mins ago)
SuperiorPowersports.com
Wont stand behind sales or product...
3. (11 mins ago)
United Auto Credit
Privacy issues
4. (15 mins ago)
Reliance Protectron
Worst Security System with awful service.
5. (17 mins ago)

Return policy

Meridian Point Solar Spotlights
* Dianne, Aug 19 11:53 (COT):
Hello,

Thank you for writing in. Always here to help.

I have gone ahead and checked your account, I see that you received this order on August 8, 2012, unfortunately as per our Return Policy for defective items. I'm sorry to inform you that you are already out of the 7 days allotted time to report the defective item. For this reason we will not be able to refund the fee of the item you purchased.

For Full understanding of The Damaged Products/Defective Items/Wrong Items Sent Policy

Please click on the link below:
http://nomorerack.com/info/faq/Damaged Products/Defective Items/Wrong Items Sent

If there is anything further I can do to assist you please let me know. At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal.

Regards,

* Dianne with Customer Care
Nomorerack - 8 Daily Deals!

MG, Aug 19 11:24 (COT):
Hello,
I received the solar lights. Although they are not nearly as bright as your display makes them out to be, I guess I can live with that. My problem is one has already stopped working and one other came literally in pieces. The battery was loose in the unit, the back was not screwed in, one screw is missing, and the connection piece to hold the spike that goes in the ground is also missing. I don't understand why on earth who ever packed this would actually send it out this way. I will gladly send this back if I can get a replacement. Thank you

The above is my complaint to "Nomorerack" and their response to me, They shipped the order on 8.3.12, I received on 8.8.12, I didn't install on my property until that weekend 8.11.12. When I unpacked and saw one unit in pieces I didn't complain, but after just a week when another unit stopped working completely I felt I had to say something. A company that has a 7 day window to find out if your product works or not is not good customer service or a decent way to run a business. Do not buy from this company unless you want to throw good money away. And this is just another reason why our jobs are being shipped overseas.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Dec, 2013 by   Joan A, Hartman 0 Votes
I ordered USA Dawgs Cosy winter boots and received them right away 12/24/13. Howeer s
they are to short I ordered 7.5 and should of ordered 8 or 8.5 i gray. I would like to exchange them or send back for a refund. Culd you please send me the necessary steps I would need Thank you Joan A. Hartman, 8443 SteeplrHill Dr. Larsen, Wi. 54947. Phpne 920 215 9220 0r by e mail joanhartman@gmail.com the boot # is 6 71600 02882 6
 26th of Dec, 2013 by   Joan A, Hartman 0 Votes
I am not dissatisfied with the boots just the size. Sheep Dawgs in 8.5 gray instead of size 7.5
 26th of Dec, 2013 by   Joan A, Hartman 0 Votes
I just received them 12/24/13. Well before the 7 days. At this point just want to return for a refund.
 26th of Dec, 2013 by   Joan A, Hartman 0 Votes
I just want to return at this point
 27th of Dec, 2013 by   MCHAEL FULLER 0 Votes
Thanks I received my product in time for Christmas. Problem is they did not fit size 8 need size 9 in the SHEEPDAWGS 13" MICROFIBER BOOTS IN BLACK. Please let me know the steps to take for a EXCHANGE

MICHAEL FULLER
305 MANSFIELD RD
CLEBURNE, TX 76031
817-240-8968
 23rd of Feb, 2014 by   Myrrell deputy 0 Votes
Dear Nomorerack: I need to return or exchange a shaping tank top by Magic Curves that does not fit. It came in a S/M, but I need a L/XL. Let me know how and where to send it back (its not been worn, except for trying it on). Thank you, Myr Deputy (myrdeputy46@gmail.com)
 28th of Feb, 2014 by   Deanna Kromanaker 0 Votes
I order stuff from you guys all the time. I ordered the Glacier 3 in 1 jacket. Its way to big and I just want to exchange for a smaller size. Your company does not make it easy to return or exchange items as I can see. Could you please send me an email on how I go about exchanging this item? My email address is (preciousgaudygirl@yahoo.com) Thank you D Kromanaker
 6th of Mar, 2014 by   Alie Yang 0 Votes
This is Alie Yang and I just received my order today March 6, 2014 but boots are too small. I just want to return it for bigger size. Please let me know so I can exchange the 13" boots size 5 to size 6 and the 9" size 7 to size 10. Thank you.

Flu Shots Not in Short Supply