Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Return policy

Meridian Point Solar Spotlights
* Dianne, Aug 19 11:53 (COT):
Hello,

Thank you for writing in. Always here to help.

I have gone ahead and checked your account, I see that you received this order on August 8, 2012, unfortunately as per our Return Policy for defective items. I'm sorry to inform you that you are already out of the 7 days allotted time to report the defective item. For this reason we will not be able to refund the fee of the item you purchased.

For Full understanding of The Damaged Products/Defective Items/Wrong Items Sent Policy

Please click on the link below:
http://nomorerack.com/info/faq/Damaged Products/Defective Items/Wrong Items Sent

If there is anything further I can do to assist you please let me know. At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal.

Regards,

* Dianne with Customer Care
Nomorerack - 8 Daily Deals!

MG, Aug 19 11:24 (COT):
Hello,
I received the solar lights. Although they are not nearly as bright as your display makes them out to be, I guess I can live with that. My problem is one has already stopped working and one other came literally in pieces. The battery was loose in the unit, the back was not screwed in, one screw is missing, and the connection piece to hold the spike that goes in the ground is also missing. I don't understand why on earth who ever packed this would actually send it out this way. I will gladly send this back if I can get a replacement. Thank you

The above is my complaint to "Nomorerack" and their response to me, They shipped the order on 8.3.12, I received on 8.8.12, I didn't install on my property until that weekend 8.11.12. When I unpacked and saw one unit in pieces I didn't complain, but after just a week when another unit stopped working completely I felt I had to say something. A company that has a 7 day window to find out if your product works or not is not good customer service or a decent way to run a business. Do not buy from this company unless you want to throw good money away. And this is just another reason why our jobs are being shipped overseas.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes

NoMoreRack - Never Received Merchandise
NOMORERACK
NOMORERACK.com

Don't Do It... The Deals may look good, But you will never receive them.
And Good luck on getting a refund.
 11th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
I guess I'm just astonished at how many reviews I'm reading that state getting a refund is next to impossible... but I just can't figure out WHY anyone would let it go on that long without just disputing the charge with their credit card company right online! It takes 5 minutes to fill out the reason you're not paying for any charge on the card you're being billed for. I've done that successfully a few times, and it's ALWAYS honored unless a merchant has YOUR SIGNATURE on file that you signed for a package you say you didn't get! Refunds are ALWAYS easy if you pay with a credit card: JUST DON'T PAY THAT CHARGE!
 24th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Product was broke---sent back---will not return money. Have called twice with no results.
 25th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hello Lester wolfe,

Samuel here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

We understand we may not be perfect but we always strive to make things right for our consumers. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced.

If you could please share your Order ID, we will reach out to you and correct the problem.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

Sincerely,
Samuel
 8th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

NoMoreRack - returned item
nomorerack

i returned a swivel notebook and June 8th because it stopped working after a few days. the website said I had 30 days to return it to get a refund. Nomorerack keeps telling me they haven't received it. My post office said they did. This was my sons birthday present! Attached is the insurance receipt.
 19th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

NoMoreRack - refuses to refund
Georgia

Purchased vouchers for hair dryer, what a rip off, could not use vouchers. contacted nomorerack. was told they had expired it was past 48 hours, this was 30 minutes after I tried to use them, not 2 days later. Was only told sorry to bad. I want my money back. I will never purchase again on line, as they say one bad apple. Someone needs to stop these people.
 20th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hello Lori,

Vincent here from Nomorerack and I wanted to thank you for bringing this to my attention and I do apologize for the concerns on your order and the return. Sometimes it can take few days for a return to be processed through our return center.

I have been able to pull up our account and locate the return and that a refund was processed back to you approximately 5 Business days ago. You should see this now (or any day now) as it can take several Business days for a refund to clear back to your financial institution. If you have not seen it in the next couple days, could I ask that you email me directly (email below) with your name and details so I can properly review and get this taken care of.

Lori, once again, my apologies.

Sincerely,
Vincent D.
Customer Experience
solutions@nomorerack.com
 28th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes

NoMoreRack - dint receive what i order
nomorerack

i order 2 pcs 10.1x20gb computer and 9.1 8gb they sent me a 7 inch adriod instead they want answer phone or e-mails either tryed to straighten it out but no response 247.00 worth gone on my credit card can yall help me
 2nd of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes

NoMoreRack - I Hope This Isn't A Scam
NoMore Rack
California

I placed an order with this company for a pair of "Ugg" boots on Nov. 26th. The money has been taken from my account, but I've still not received any status notice other than the original, "processing." After reading all these negative reviews, I'm worried that I've also been taken. Sure sheds a new light on all the bullshit ads I get on Facebook...
 10th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes

NoMoreRack - scam or bait and switch
California

Jamal Williams, service rep says no corporate phone number and no supervisor or manager? must be a scam, he didn't know where his address was, says Boise, then LA but he is in Alabama?
 10th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
I ordered the same thing, on the same day. I haven't received anything either. I have complained to them, and received no response other than, they will give me a store credit. I do not want a credit, or those fake boots. I just want a refund, because I will not be ordering from them again.
 11th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hi Bepapaul,

Good day! Please accept our sincerest apologies regarding this matter. May we ask how can we be of service to you? Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible. If you can please email the details of your account and of your concern to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out, and we want to thank you for your continued support.
 14th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes

NoMoreRack - Products not received
Nomorerack.com
Ohio

STAY AWAY from Nomorerack!! I am still waiting for items I ordered over a month ago. I have tried contacting them via email (there is NO PHONE NUMBER to call which in itself should have been a red flag!!) but they keep giving me the runaround. They claim you need to wait at least 30 days for delivery, but that is because after that you cannot dispute payments you made with your credit card company. This site is a scam. Order at your own risk!!
 26th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes

NoMoreRack - Lack of customer service
NomorerackLack
New York
New York

I bought and paid for a pair of shoes for $21.00. No a lot of money but after 5 weeks of waiting they must be made of gold. Still no merchandise. Now they say it still might be 2/3 weeks. This is just stupid! I could have bought them from someone else!

Do not use this company. They are taking money from hard working people and not delivering.
 26th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. Please accept our apologies for the negative experience you had with our website. Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help rectify this matter to the best of our abilities.

4th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
Here is the phone number for Customer Service. Now they WILL try to tell you that they can't do anything that they'll have to have "Corporate" call you. Don't accept that. DEMAND they cancel your order and refund your money and give them a deadline date. Let them know you are willing to report them to the Better Business Bureau and that you will be contacting your lawyer if your money is not returned by the date you give them. I did that and my order was canceled immediately and my money returned the next day.
1-800-538-9798 during the weekday hours 9AM - 5PM EST (Monday - Friday)
 18th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes

NoMoreRack - ripoff
Nomoreracks
Nomoreracks.com

Well I suppose I should have google like everyone else said. They sent the wrong size boot in the right size box. Shipping back is half the charge of the boot. These ugg boots are more like slippers. Cheap and not worth even 10.00
 6th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
Never shipped Item... Cancelled order and charge shipping...
 7th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hi HMLIBASSS,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.
 11th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
I've been purchasing online for years. I've never been ripped off. It's not entirely due to luck. It's about reading up on the particular place you're ordering from. Generally you're okay if you go with companies who already have an established reputation for being legitimate. Reviews can be very revealing as well. Nomorerack was fishy from the beginning. It wasn't hard for me to figure out not to buy from Nomorerack. Sorry you were taken in by these sneaky douchebags. It seems a lot of folks were, unfortunately.

Contact Us