logo

Immuno Laboratories
Insurance billing fraud
3. (35 mins ago)
Coles Express
refuse to take my change
4. (40 mins ago)
Need A Ticket
Rip off
5. (52 mins ago)
Henrico County Police Dept.
Abuse / Police Brutality

Posted: 2013-03-09 by    dlr0740

refund and return

dlr0740
Gardnerville, Nevada
Where do I begin??? I got 2 items, coming from different areas, had to send them back, the shipping cost me more than the items themselves. So I talk to live chat and she keeps telling me to read the return policy. I was furious that they don't tell you, in advance, that you do not get a REFUND, but an IN STORE CREDIT. I never wanted to order from this store again and now I'm getting an IN STORE CREDIT!!! I did call the customer service number and that lady was helpful and gave me a refund on my pay pal account. But, wait, not the whole amount. Somehow, I still got the in store credit, providing the remainder of the credit. Now I have to order from them again and wonder what the quality of the item will be.
I ordered the infrared knee pad...I got one as shown. A week or so later, I get a different kind all together...plus it's in a size XL. I have very skinny legs and don't know where they got this size..it doesn't fit, but I'll not go through this process again. Hopefully I can find someone to use it, cut my losses here and never order from them again. Wish I had found this site before I ever ordered, I will know better on future purchases. PEOPLE, PLEASE don't order from this store!!!
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Mar, 2013 by   Brenda* 0 Votes
The return and refund policy was available to you in advance - it is clearly stated on their website.
 9th of Mar, 2013 by   Iron Muffin 0 Votes
Where do you begin???

By READING the terms and conditions.
 11th of Mar, 2013 by   No More Rack CS 0 Votes
Hi dlr0740,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.
 28th of Feb, 2014 by   Barb Martodam 0 Votes
I want to return an item purchased. I need confirmation to return.
 28th of Feb, 2014 by   Barb Martodam 0 Votes
I would like to return an electric Wall Mount 1500W Fireplace with dual heat Settings
NMR order # 13421526-16020506
 12th of Mar, 2014 by   Hank matthies 0 Votes
I would like to return Hanes men's underwear need help

Are Your Friends Costing You Money?

Latest Groups