logo

Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
3. (27 mins ago)
Zoosk
Cannot sign up for one month only - bad link
4. (31 mins ago)
Offerwire Zyxel NBG 416N Wireless Router
Lied about Invalid Rebate
5. (43 mins ago)
Sun Cellular PostPaid
Unknown GPRS being charged to account

Consumer Tips & Tricks

mobile

Nokia
Armenia
vahe-gevorgyan@mail.ru
want to confirm that sms that you sent to me saying that i have won 530, 000.00 pounds is it true and how can i collect my money...

Comments Armenia SMS Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Feb, 2011 by   Hakob145 -2 Votes
How can i send my winning messege?
 31st of Mar, 2011 by   Niamat Azimi -1 Votes
HELLO This is Azmi Niamat from Hungary and i got an sms from Nokia clim.
is iot tru that i have won 530.000 Puonds. if its tru and how .. and what can i do to get it??
thanks A lot Azimi Niamat. from Hungary
 31st of Mar, 2011 by   Niamat Azimi 0 Votes
hello i have got the sms from Nokia Clim .
and that i have won 530.000 puonds and ist tru if its tru how and how i can get it??
thanks a lot Azimi Niamat.. from Hungary.
 28th of Apr, 2011 by   vepar 0 Votes
hello I also have got the sms from Nokia Clim. is this a true and how i can get the money ?? thanks from bosnia and herzegovina !!
 29th of Apr, 2011 by   stjepanraso 0 Votes
zdravo! ja sam Stjepan Rašo iz Bosne i Hercegovine. DObio sam poruku da sam dobio 530000 funti. kako provjeriti jeli to istina? zvao sam na onaj broj u poruci rekli su mi da trebam poslat potvrdu neku.kako to uradit?
 29th of Apr, 2011 by   stjepanraso 0 Votes
Zdravo! ja sam Stjepan Rašo iz Bosne i Hercegovine! dobio sam poruku da sam osvojio 530000 funti! zvao sam i rekli su mi da posaljem potvrdu na adresu koju sam dobio u poruci! kako to uraditi!
 28th of Jun, 2011 by   Admir91 0 Votes
Hello my name is admir from Bosnia and Herzegovina and l got the sms from nokia claim, but l dont understand are this massage is mean, ..What are you mean on this sms...tell me...Please answer me...
 30th of Jun, 2011 by   Sheikh Ashfaq Ahmad +2 Votes
i have received a message from nokia claim "ALERT your mobile number has won 530.000 pounds GBP in the nokia Uk 2011 PROMO for claims "im Ashfaq Ahmad from Pakistan 00923216633779 . i am sending the claim plz reply me soon my email address is (black-hairz@yahoo.com)
 1st of Jul, 2011 by   M Umar Khan 0 Votes
i have received a message from nokia claim "ALERT your mobile number has won 530.000 pounds GBP in the nokia Uk 2011 PROMO for claims "im Umar Khan from Pakistan 00923216644821 . i am sending the claim plz reply me soon my email address is (umer_de@yahoo.com)
what is this?
my cell no.03216639273
and my cell phone c 3
I LIKE U
M AAMIR AKHTAR 03216639273
 1st of Jul, 2011 by   Mohaamd Tanveer +1 Votes
i have received a message from nokia claim "ALERT your mobile number has won 530.000 pounds GBP in the nokia Uk 2011 PROMO for claims "im Mohammad Tanveer from Faisalabad Pakistan 00923216656178 . i am sending the claim plz reply me soon my email address is (king.khan_01@hotmail.com)
 2nd of Jul, 2011 by   Md. Dawood Siddiqui 0 Votes
i have received a message from nokia claim "ALERT your mobile number has won 500.000 pounds GBP in the nokia Uk 2011 PROMO for claims i m Md. Dawood Siddiqui From Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226001
Mobile 9918003276 Add. 117/118 Zamboor Khanna Lucknow
 5th of Jul, 2011 by   Shanawar Zaman 0 Votes
hello i have got the sms from Nokia Claim .
and that i have won 530.000 puonds and if it is true then how can i get the money??
thanks a lot M.Arshad .. from Pakistan
Reply must...
 10th of Jul, 2011 by   ardit mazreku 0 Votes
hello i have received a message from samsung "ALERT your mobile number has won 530.000 pounds GBP in the nokia Uk 2011 PROMO mobile +37744881868 from kosova.email arditi-ABG@hotmail.com.
 12th of Jul, 2011 by   omer rehman 0 Votes
this is totally fraud please be carefull.
 15th of Jul, 2011 by   Harinderkomal 0 Votes
Hii I m Komal I got a same msg .so how can I claim for prize .can u rpl me my email is...s_harinderpal@yahoo.com
 19th of Jul, 2011 by   shivsinghmeena 0 Votes
hi i got sms that my mobile no. has won 500, 000 pound from nokia international mobile, is it true, pls tell me how to claim it.
 19th of Jul, 2011 by   Rizwan Naru 0 Votes
i have received a message from nokia claim "ALERT your mobile number has won 530.000 pounds GBP in the nokia Uk 2011 PROMO for claims "im Rizwan Waheed Naru from Faisalabad Pakistan 00923216651855 . i am sending the claim plz reply me soon my email address is (frwgc007@yahoo.com)

How Can I Avoid Charity Scams?

Latest Groups