logo

mobile

Nokia
Armenia
vahe-gevorgyan@mail.ru
want to confirm that sms that you sent to me saying that i have won 530, 000.00 pounds is it true and how can i collect my money...

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Armenia Complaint category SMS Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Feb, 2011 by    -2 Votes
How can i send my winning messege?
 31st of Mar, 2011 by    -1 Votes
HELLO This is Azmi Niamat from Hungary and i got an sms from Nokia clim.
is iot tru that i have won 530.000 Puonds. if its tru and how .. and what can i do to get it??
thanks A lot Azimi Niamat. from Hungary
 31st of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
hello i have got the sms from Nokia Clim .
and that i have won 530.000 puonds and ist tru if its tru how and how i can get it??
thanks a lot Azimi Niamat.. from Hungary.
 28th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
hello I also have got the sms from Nokia Clim. is this a true and how i can get the money ?? thanks from bosnia and herzegovina !!
 29th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
zdravo! ja sam Stjepan Rašo iz Bosne i Hercegovine. DObio sam poruku da sam dobio 530000 funti. kako provjeriti jeli to istina? zvao sam na onaj broj u poruci rekli su mi da trebam poslat potvrdu neku.kako to uradit?
 29th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Zdravo! ja sam Stjepan Rašo iz Bosne i Hercegovine! dobio sam poruku da sam osvojio 530000 funti! zvao sam i rekli su mi da posaljem potvrdu na adresu koju sam dobio u poruci! kako to uraditi!
 28th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hello my name is admir from Bosnia and Herzegovina and l got the sms from nokia claim, but l dont understand are this massage is mean, ..What are you mean on this sms...tell me...Please answer me...
 30th of Jun, 2011 by    +2 Votes
i have received a message from nokia claim "ALERT your mobile number has won 530.000 pounds GBP in the nokia Uk 2011 PROMO for claims "im Ashfaq Ahmad from Pakistan 00923216633779 . i am sending the claim plz reply me soon my email address is (black-hairz@yahoo.com)
 1st of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
i have received a message from nokia claim "ALERT your mobile number has won 530.000 pounds GBP in the nokia Uk 2011 PROMO for claims "im Umar Khan from Pakistan 00923216644821 . i am sending the claim plz reply me soon my email address is (umer_de@yahoo.com)
what is this?
my cell no.03216639273
and my cell phone c 3
I LIKE U
M AAMIR AKHTAR 03216639273
 1st of Jul, 2011 by    +1 Votes
i have received a message from nokia claim "ALERT your mobile number has won 530.000 pounds GBP in the nokia Uk 2011 PROMO for claims "im Mohammad Tanveer from Faisalabad Pakistan 00923216656178 . i am sending the claim plz reply me soon my email address is (king.khan_01@hotmail.com)
 2nd of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
i have received a message from nokia claim "ALERT your mobile number has won 500.000 pounds GBP in the nokia Uk 2011 PROMO for claims i m Md. Dawood Siddiqui From Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226001
Mobile 9918003276 Add. 117/118 Zamboor Khanna Lucknow
 5th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
hello i have got the sms from Nokia Claim .
and that i have won 530.000 puonds and if it is true then how can i get the money??
thanks a lot M.Arshad .. from Pakistan
Reply must...
 10th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
hello i have received a message from samsung "ALERT your mobile number has won 530.000 pounds GBP in the nokia Uk 2011 PROMO mobile +37744881868 from kosova.email arditi-ABG@hotmail.com.
 12th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
this is totally fraud please be carefull.
 15th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hii I m Komal I got a same msg .so how can I claim for prize .can u rpl me my email is...s_harinderpal@yahoo.com
 19th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
hi i got sms that my mobile no. has won 500, 000 pound from nokia international mobile, is it true, pls tell me how to claim it.
 19th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
i have received a message from nokia claim "ALERT your mobile number has won 530.000 pounds GBP in the nokia Uk 2011 PROMO for claims "im Rizwan Waheed Naru from Faisalabad Pakistan 00923216651855 . i am sending the claim plz reply me soon my email address is (frwgc007@yahoo.com)

Identity Theft Shield