Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

NOKIA-UK PROMO Contacts & Informations

NOKIA-UK PROMO

Posted: 2012-06-28 by

scam

scam the innocent people.
NOKIA CO-OPERATION UNITED KINGDOM Nokia House. Summit Avenu
United Kingdom
Phone: +447014221290, +447017046182, +447017046183
www.800notes.com/forum/ta-1dfe1ba2c01e03f-311/nokia-uk-promo
YOUR MOBILE NO:HAS WON 750, 000 GBP IN THE 2012 NOKIA AWARD, FOR CLAIMS SEND NAME:ADDRESS:PHONE NO:EMAIL:TO SIR BRADLEY. sirbradleya@yahoo.co.uk
+447014221290 i really mistake that i send them scan copy of my id proof PAN CARD according to them. So, i really afraid please help me they can miss use my documents please help me. This is my highly request to you that they cann't miss use my documents.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes

NOKIA-UK PROMO - Winning 415,000
Shakeel Ahmed Khan
Pakistan
shanjaved76@yahoo.com

I have received sms that my no has won 415000 Pounds in Nokia UK Promo.I want to know whether this sms is true.Please Inform me about it.Reply me on my E-mail mentioned above shanjaved76@yahoo.com
or contact me on this no.00923465647180

thanks
 31st of Oct, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I have received a message on the phone that I won a lottery from the United madhe.my name is Keri Arthur .. my number is 0692435300 .. My email is renci_alidem@hotmail.com ... I would like to know if this is real or a trick .. thanks for your understanding.
 1st of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
i have recieved a message on the phone tha i won 2.000.000.00 usd from lott1@hotmail.com my name is dilaver.
and my number is 00355682133019..my email dilaver@htmail.com.. please tell if this is real.. thank you
 28th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hi

This is scam. Please ignore it.

For further detail, Please visit this link : http://conversations.nokia.com/2012/03/08/the-nokia-lottery-isnt-real-dont-fall-for-it/

Thanks
Nokia India Team

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
SMS “NCC” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.

Contact Us