logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
dresses1000.com
Ignore communication and no delivery
2. (18 mins ago)

United Kingdom
Phone: +447045760958
email:uknokiacare@live.com
dear sir
today 08 oct 2008 at 08:00, i received sms in my mobile phone from "NOKIA UK" pretending my mobile number won110, 000GBP on this year nokia UK mobile promotion.the number that send the sms was:+44704576098.and they asked me to call that number and email this address:uknokiacare@live.com, for claims.
so please can you confirm it or it is just scam.
Comments United Kingdom Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Oct, 2008 by   grace 0 Votes
Dear nokia uk,
I recieved sms from nokia uk says "CONGRATULATIONS!! Your mobile no. has won 190, 000 pounds in the ongoing nokia uk mobile promo. for claims email:(nokia.ukc@uk2.net) or call +44 - 704 - 575 - 7563 " I never call or email them yet coz i just want to be sure if this is true...
grace
 9th of Oct, 2008 by   nandeeswar 0 Votes
i received similar sms that i have won 200, 000 GBP from nokia europe mobile and to contact +44 702 405 3567 or email u.nokia@live.co.uk. please advise whether it is fake or ...
 9th of Oct, 2008 by   abi 0 Votes
I received a sms msg saying that i won 110, 000 GBP on the Nokia Uk Promotion and asking some personal details is this true...please let me know if you have this promotion...
 9th of Oct, 2008 by   abi 0 Votes
I have sent patial of my personal email would it be possible that they are going to use this to hack my finances...I am afraid please help me.
 11th of Oct, 2008 by   Karuna 0 Votes
I received a text on my number telling me i won 172000 pound sterling and i should contact on 447035940570 . I did so and talked to a lady and she asked me to go on the emailuknokiaprom@live.com
Is that true?????????
 16th of Oct, 2008 by   wajdi 0 Votes
I received a sms msg saying that i won 111, 000 GBP on the Nokia Uk Promotion and asking some personal details is this true...please let me know if you have this promotion... it was sent by +140486330. and for claims call +447045760958
 4th of Nov, 2008 by   Meemo 0 Votes
i got the same message saying:

"Congratulations! your mobile no. just won 110, 000 pounds on this year nokia UK mobile promotion, for claim call +447045760958 and email: uknokiacare@live.com"

when i called hey asked for my phone no. and serial no

is this ok or is it a scam
 26th of Jan, 2009 by   Puje 0 Votes
"Congratulations! your mobile number just won 110, 000 pounds on this year nokia UK mobile promotion, for claims call +447045760958 and email: uknokiacare@live.com"
Is that true. Please tell me about that...
 26th of Jan, 2009 by   Nokia Uk 0 Votes
Nokia uk,
I recieved sms from NOKIAPROMO says "CONGRATULATIONS!! Your cell no. has won 365, 000 pounds in the ongoing nokia uk promo. for claims call +44 - 703 -181 - 7724 " or email: uknokia2009@hotmail.com .
 26th of Jan, 2009 by   Nokia Uk 0 Votes
I agreed and they said that the person has arrived to New Delhi airport on 26 Jan 2009 and asked me to transfer 265 pounds to some account for custom clearence.
 26th of Jan, 2009 by   Tuya 0 Votes
in mongolia. my mobile number 99165112. i won 110.000 pounds
 27th of Jan, 2009 by   ette@yaho.com 0 Votes
mongolchudaa ene chine spam wahahhahaha itgej ntr
 28th of Jan, 2009 by   ulzi 0 Votes
Congratulations! Your mobile number just won 110, 000 pounds on this year nokia uk mobile promotion for clims call:+447045760958 and email: nokiauk01@live.com

this message to my phone number sent me? give me information please. my mail address: olzka@yahoo.com

29th of Jan, 2009 by   woman 0 Votes
nokia yagaad delkhiin khumuusiig doromjlood bna aa. luivar khiigeed bgaa ni todorkhoi bna shu de.
 13th of Feb, 2009 by   Ula 0 Votes
I also got the message, it was an SMS. Are you guys serious, its a bloody scam. Hundreds of people have "won" the money so far. Get real.
 28th of Feb, 2009 by   Descus 0 Votes
I also received same msg. So is it true or not?
 2nd of Mar, 2009 by   Shekhar 0 Votes
Dear nokia uk,
I recieved sms on our mobile No. 9936039572 on 04.02.09 from nokia uk says "CONGRATULATIONS!! Your mobile no. has won 365, 000 pounds in the ongoing nokia/uk PROMO. for claims call : +447031817724 or email:uknokia2009@hotmail.com.
just reply it is true or false
 8th of Mar, 2009 by   AMK 0 Votes
i also received sms on our phone number from nokia says congratulation!! your mobile number has won 110, 000 pounds on this years nokia UK mobile promotion for claims call +447045760958 and email:nokiauk2020@live .comYOUR full name & passport copy .
this the message. i need to know if this is a scam or true, my email adress: a_krayani@hotmail.com
please i'm waitting your response.
 21st of Mar, 2009 by   osman 0 Votes
tel mi that is tru ai aksept kongracioneishen sms of jou an this namber from macedonia 070452500
 23rd of Mar, 2009 by   Ockert du Plessis 0 Votes
I live in South Africa and also got a messag that my mobile number has won 172, 000.00GBP. Aren't thaese people
ashamed of themselves by misleading everybody? Nokia must be bankrupt by now!!!

Please tel us where this scam orignated.

Secret Shopper Check Fraud