logo

GSN.COM
GSN is deceptive!
2. (1 hr 21 mins ago)
debspecs.com
Problems with payment and impossible to finish my order on the website
3. (1 hr 28 mins ago)
Ncrowd
4. (1 hr 34 mins ago)
Arm and Hammer / Pet Fresh Carpet Odour Eliminator
Allergic Reaction
5. (1 hr 50 mins ago)
vass siding co., aluminum design & Hank
Actualy Extreamly Pleased With Hank & VASS!!!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Nokia Service Center - Vashi, Navi Mumbai Complaints & Reviews - Bad service at Nokia service center

Nokia Service Center - Vashi, Navi Mumbai Contacts & Informations

Nokia Service Center - Vashi, Navi Mumbai

Posted:    Saravana kumar

Bad service at Nokia service center

Hi,

Nokia Service center at Vashi, Navi Mumbai is giving service at the worst and worst level.

Ph no.: 022-27823408 is the most busiest number in the world, if we want to get any info about the mobile what we gave for repair, you would hear the msg 1>number is busy 2>number is out of service 3> number does not exist

I gave my nokia mobile 6260 for repair, they took one week to repair, after that the interesting thing is that they checked and gave it to me saying everything is ok but when i used i got the same pbm for which i gave for repair (3 pbms out of 1 was repeated) when i went over there, i got a blunt answer from them saying leave the mobile again so that we can check it again

How would customer would feel, for that repair i paid Rs. 1450/- by cash and still i didn't received my mobile
Comments India Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Dec, 2007 by   Surabhee Gupta 0 Votes
I totally agree with you. I have also given then my mobile 6300 and they didn't respond until now. When trying their number it is coming temporarily out of service.
 1st of Jan, 2008 by   sunil pandurang kshirsagar 0 Votes
where i get the panasonic x800 battery in navi mumbai?
 25th of Mar, 2008 by   anant 0 Votes
nokia service centre is just like government offices. a lot of holidays, 6 hrs duty...if they want keep on the faith of their costmers, care centre must be opent 24 hrs.& response must be given in proper time. i have given my nokia n73 mobile for repair & charger to replace .after 10 days i am still waiting for response...
firm steps are required to satishfy costmers..
 3rd of Apr, 2008 by   Hitesh Joshi 0 Votes
I totally agree with the above comments buddy. I had given my mobile and they send the phone to some damm office at Parel. It take me about a month to get it back. Worst service i have ever found in any service center. I dont know why they are calling it as a Customer Care center.
 23rd of May, 2008 by   vaibhav tiwari 0 Votes
I also totally agree with the all above comments .
 25th of Sep, 2008 by   Deepak jaisawal 0 Votes
i want to know rate of the battery of Nokia-602o model. pls reply
 10th of Oct, 2008 by   Geeta 0 Votes
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have already visited to the Nokia Gallery nearest to me (as i am staying in Vashi, Navi Mumbai) i.e in Vashi but they have not given me proper response, their charges for the display is very high( the mobile I purchased is of Rs.5000/-) and the charges are for repair is 3000/- & no guarantee if anything will happened in future.
As i have purchased the mobile for regular use but someone from Mobile shop was telling this Model is not quite OK & not good caz its not having more capacity or GB its capacity is in MB only. After selling the products/Cell phone the Shopkeeper should be responsible for to look after the matter but i am not happy with the shop & Nokia Gallery response.
So please advise m, e & please sort out this as early as possible or shall i take some drastic step reg. the Nokia phone which i have not purchase more than 20days only.
Thanking you in advance,
Geeta Singh
 31st of Oct, 2008 by   jayesh 0 Votes
i need name who use this contact no.?
 20th of Nov, 2008 by   Amol Londhe 0 Votes
My music player for my Nokia 5300 won’t work. The phone just couldn’t find the music files in my phone when the play list is being updated. I don’t know why but for some reason, it always says:

updating library. When it goes to 10% to 100% & it starts again to load update library. I really do not know what happened... I did not dropped the phone, I did not do anything stupid with it... it just acted like this one day...

can somebody help me with this? I really bought this phone for its music playing capabilities. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
 13th of Mar, 2009 by   manikant 0 Votes
where is the Nokia Gallery in thane plz help me
 2nd of Apr, 2009 by   swapneel 0 Votes
I agree with you guys.. i given my mobile for repaire twice any both the time issue was same.. now i again i am facing same problem... and when i ask them what is the issue they simplly tells we did servicing and now your mobile should work fine..
Please let me know if you know some other nokia care center in navi mumbai...
my id is - swapneel_kolhe@yahoo.co.in
 4th of May, 2009 by   Tanmay 0 Votes
totally agree!!
wel can any one tell me that how can i check my nokia mobile battery... means that battery is genuine or not? any method of doing this... please send me the procedure to tanmay_tripathy@yahoo.com
 4th of May, 2009 by   b. b. sharma 0 Votes
I have purchased 2600 on 14/04/09 all packed and sealed. But after 14 days of puchased this is to be repaired, world's pioneer company of mobile hand sets, I never thought this type of complaint.

Kindly repalce the hand set otherwise this will be liability for me forever unless and untill lost or pick-pocket.
 2nd of Jun, 2009 by   shaan 0 Votes
Cant we all together do something against it... Cant we all file a case against them in the consumer court?
 23rd of Jun, 2009 by   dhairya 0 Votes
hi, you people might have faced some bad experience,
but truly speaking, i had some different experience.
i gave my nokia 6300 to nokia care vashi on 15th jun 09 as there was some problem in display.
and i got a call (on alternate number that i gave) on 23-jun-09 (today) that "sir, your mobile is ready; has came back from delhi and you can collect it from office". When I got this call, first thing in my mind was this blog, and i decided to put a comment that "nokia care vashi is not that much worst that is mentioned on this blog; (may they have changed the staff after reading so many complains on the blogs like this).
 30th of Jun, 2009 by   sanjeev.P 0 Votes
Its been more than a week since i have given my nOkia 6275. But still no avail .there ship ment for the part required is still pending god knows from where its takes more than week time .
 30th of Jun, 2009 by   muk 0 Votes
my cell phone display is lost, wht to do, e-mail me, my id is cmukesh54@yahoo.com
 19th of Aug, 2009 by   Sanjeev A. Mhatre 0 Votes
I Agree...The Vashi Nokia Care is pathetic... they give all sorts of answers which have NO LOGIC!!! THEY ENSURE THAT THE CUSTOMERS COING IN SUFFER.
I took my Nokia Bluetooth Handsfree which is in warranty for repairs..the bill had a dark imprint for yeat 2009 (the Nokia care considered it as MODIFIED FROM 2007 to 2009). When told them that the product manufacturing date is printed as Feb 2009 how can the product be sold in 2007??? The reply was illogical sadying "We ar told not to accept overwritten bills" (Is this a customers fault?)
 20th of Aug, 2009 by   my handset repair 0 Votes
I have purchased Nokia N70 Mucik Adishtion packed and sealed. But after 14 days of puchased this is to be repaired, world's pioneer company of mobile hand sets, I never thought this type of complaint.

22nd of Aug, 2009 by   k.v.patel 0 Votes
hey i have 5800xpress music i purchased in 7th may 2009
& now it display is not working proprly
its shows some black line becoz of it i can't see anything on my mobile
i hope u consider my problem and give a respactive responciblities

ATM Security Solutions