1-3 Kings Palace Jala Sajana Road,
Kuala Lumpur 88000,
CONGRATULATIONS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! NOKIA MOBILE UK PROMOTIONS !!! . IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE, PLEASE CALL : Tel: +60102717084) AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AS DIRECTED..
Good to hear from you regarding the NOKIA MOBILE REWARD SCHEME. My names are Dr. Alexander Beresford. I am the Nokia Chief Financial officer assigned to winners on theMobile sweepstakes.
In line with the commemorating event marking our 144th anniversary we rolled out over £17, 000.000.00 (Seventeen Million Great British Pounds) for our 144th Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zea-land, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Malaysia, Asia.
Regards to the Message you Receive your winning is tagged to the Asia Region and your prize will be sent to you from Malaysia.
This promo is approved by the Asia Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and send back the claims form below by email.
All fields are required
1, FULL NAME:
2, WINNING MOBILE NUMBER:
3, ALTERNATIVE MOBILE NUMBER:
4, NETWORK NAME:
5, RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
6, DELIVERY ADDRESS
7, DATE OF BIRTH:
12, GENDER: MALE/ FEMALE:
13, AMOUNT WON (IN WORDS):
14, EMAIL ADDRESS:
Specify the option suitable for receiving your prize.
(1) TRAVELING DOWN HERE TO MALAYSIA FOR COLLECTION OF YOUR PRIZE
(2) COURIER DELIVERY OPTION (Winners that cannot come to Malaysia are Responsible for their Delivery Charges)
(3) BANK TO BANK TRANSFER (Winners that cannot come to Malaysia are Responsible for thier Credit Clearance Authorization Charges)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CLAIM
* Any falsification of your details will affect your claims documentation rendering you disqualified because you will be assumed to be impersonating.
* You are required to send a scanned copy of your Identification along with the verification requirement form, else you will not verified.
* Friend and relatives cannot redeem your won prize on your behalf because the certified cheque is covered by an IRREVOCABLE GUARANTEE BOND (IGB).
* To avoid double claim, impersonation and disqualification, all winning information should be kept strictly confidential.
* winners that cannot come to Malaysia will choose either Courier Delivery or Bank Transfer Option and such winner will be responsible for their claims delivery charges or Bank Transfer charges.
I wish to on behalf of all members and staff of NOKIA congratulate you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.
Thank you for being part of our commemorative 144th Anniversary Draws.
Dr. Alexander Beresford
THE NOKIA ASIA GLOBAL LOTTERY
COPYRIGHT © 2010/2011 ALL RIGHT RESERVE.
This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.