Nokia international promo

Posted:

scam sms

4.6
Nokia sms scam: Congratulations, your number has won R175.000 Ref 022B on the Nokia international Promo. To claim contact Amanda Dlamini on 0731175033 or 0786304893. T & C apply.
Complaint comments Comments (18) Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

Comments

18th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have also received a sms.
Congratulations! Your number was among the lucky winners on the NOKIA INT'L YEARLY PROMO. You won R175 000. Ticket no: 022B: Cal Bridget Masina 0786379907, T&C apply.
I gave them a call, and (1) wanted to talk to the manager: which was not possible; (2) I wanted proof: which was not possible; (3) I wanted to speek to someone face-to-face: which was not possible; (4) I wanted to come to their offices: which was not possible, because their offices is in Gauteng; (5) est.
Once I confronted them with scam and fraud... the line went dead... Were not able to reach them again...
 11th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I also gotthe same sms today saying that my number has won me R175, 000 REF:022B. To claim prize call joyce radebe on 0735243568 or 0710099502 T&C apply.
 12th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I also gotthe same sms today saying that my number has won me R175, 000 REF:022B To claim prize call sussan nkosi on 0788495952
 24th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
Me too! Message reads: CONGRATULATIONS! Your cell phone HAVE won you R450, 000 in NOKIA INTERNATIONAL PROMO. Ref; AS/P286. For claims call Mr Burk Mark on 073-231-2366. I called and the man (supposedly Mr Burk Mark although had an idigineous South African accent) told me to sms my bank details to him immediately. Of course, I know about such scams AND I HAVEN'T EVEN GOT A NOKIA! So, because I am not in SA at the moment, perhaps someone can pass this on to the police for me - or VODOCOM? Date 24/05/2011
 25th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I receive the same message today, congratulations!Your cell phone number has won R450 000, 00 in 2011 NOKIA INTERNATIONAL PROMO.for claims call Mark Barry on 0822637205 with ref no:p270 25/05/11
PJ Boshoff, South africa
 27th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes

Nokia international promo - My cellno won R450 000.00 - how can I claim
J&J Design
South Africa

I received an sms telling me that I won R450 000.00 with my cell phone no. in Nokia international Promo. Ref no A/P 286. The contact person on the sms is Mr Terry Smith on cell no 073 112 2354. After numerous calls there was no success in calling him.
my contact details
Jan Jones
0728503775 and jjdesign@telkomsa.net
 31st of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I also received an sms. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your cell phone number have won you R450 000.0 in NOKIA INTERNATIONAL PROMO.Ref No. SA/P286. For claims call Mr Terry Smith on 073-112- 2354. Is there no way we can stop this type of scam. When dialling the number voicemail was received. MTN will forward your number to the person. I do not even own a Nokia cellphone.
 7th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I received this sms on 06/06/2011. Congratulations! Your Cell Phone number has won R450, 000 in 2011 NOKIA INTERNATIONAL PROMO. For Claims Call Mark Barry on 082-263-7205 with Ref No: P270. Does anyone know how they are able to get our cell phone numbers. Surely Vodacom does not give our details out?
 8th of Jun, 2011 by    -1 Votes
I also got the scam sms for the Nokia International Pro Ref- SAP286 for claim call Mr. Burk Mark on 073 731 2366 twice today.. the 1rst one just after one this morning, and dearing the day anotter one.. Now i unders why this people can not sleep at night because they think off all these claiver scams at night...
 27th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I received the same sms a few minites ago "Congratulations!!! Your cell phone number have won you R450000.00 in Nokia International Promo. Ref No.: SA/P286. For claims call Mr. Scott Lehman on 0736908548" There are sick people out there.
Lerine
 8th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have just received the same sms early this mourning "Congratulation!!! Your cell phone number has won R950 000.00 in Nokia International Promo.Ref.No:SA/P286NK. For claims call Mr.Terry Smith 073 112 2354".Let us trace them and let them rot in jail.
 12th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
It`s still about.I got one today R950 ooo.oo . Phone Mr Terry Smith at 073 112 2354.Ref SA /P286NK
 26th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes

Block A, 12/16 F, West Tower
Bldg East Rd,
Beijing China

Dear Winner,

Reference Number #: CN/5420Z6/09.

This e-mail notification is to inform you that your E-mail Address has won you a cash prize of (US$500, 000, 00 Dollars) Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only including Five(5)Free NOKIA PHONES selected from Nokia latest phones as Free Gifts (Nokia 6790 Surge, Nokia 5730 XpressMusic, Nokia 6730 classic, Nokia 8800, and Nokia E71) on our online lottery.

Sweepstakes promotion draws held on Friday, 29th of October, 2009 in Beijing China. The online computer draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 15, 000, 000 email addresses of Individuals and Corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer selection from E-mail Address attached to ticket number:012-0022-0044-778 with Batch Number: 082/19/ZY36. Which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category. To file for your claim, please contact us for due processing and remittance of your prize money by filling the below information:

FULL NAME OF WINNER:...
RESIDENT ADDRESS:...
NATIONALITY:...
SEX:...
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE :...
DATE OF BIRTH:...
OCCUPATION:...
PHONE NUMBER:...

Your prize award has been insured with your email address and will be transferred to you upon meeting the requirement of the gaming board authority which is your statutory obligations. Be advise that all information pertaining to this WINNING FUNDS should be kept extremely CONFIDENTIAL till the funds get to you. This is to avoid DOUBLE claiming of prize.

Congratulations from all members and staff of the promotion.

Yours faithfully,

Victor Chen
Claims Agent
Nokia Asia.

Email:victorchen_nokia@live.cn
 13th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
I've got an sms on the 7th of July saying "Congratulations!! Your cellphone number have won you R450 000.00 in Nokia International Promo. Ref No: SA/P286. for claims call Mr. Barry Tom on 078 742 3534" . My husband told me it was a scam and I kept the sms for the future when I have time to phone. I have just phoned from my landline because I like to have details. The person "Barry Tom" picked up and sounded like a nigerian and told me to please phone him from my cellphone for security and verification purposes. I asked him if he is working for Nokia and he said yes. I asked him if he can give me his e-mail adress and he put the phone down. Cant they just accept that technology and many years of experience of SA's crime no one will fall for this type of scams anymore. Why dont they just go out like the rest of us and look for a stable job and stop bothering people who's got a life?
 19th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
I received an SMS "Congratulations! Your number was among the lucky winners on the NOKIA INT''L YEARLY PROMO. You won R175 000. Ticket no: 019k: Cal Cindy Madube, 0761487890, T&C apply. Out of curiosity I contacted Cindy who requested my name and requested me to recharge her Cell 0761487890 for two vouchers of R110.00 each to facilitate the payment which will be in 24hours, this promotion is sanction by Vodacom. She answer my call within 2 rings. After a thought I call her this time to date her, thinking that she will fall for it. She answer my all, and I said her that her voice is good/nice and I want to see the face behind the voice, she agreed to meet me at Melrose Arch. She initially said she in Sandton, but after discussion she changed to be in Cape Town. I then arranged to meet her at 14H00 at Waterfall mall (CT), as I will be flying this afternoon for work purpose. Until now she is not answering my phone
 8th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Nokia international promo - Money Stolen

The jokes on me - I received an sms toooooooo. My cell number has won R750 000.00 I phoned Mr Scott Lehman on 0719417106 and by the grace of God he promissed me this is nothing but the truth. I had to buy 2 x R275 Vodacom vouchers to register the cheque. Than a sms came through to pay another R3800 for the Transfer and Acceptance Fee of this cheque. They phoned me non stop - I was in a state of mind, crying asking them if this is not a scam, they told me NO - God is their witness. What a fool I am - why did I not check this sight first? Why did I not listened to my cut feeling? I'm out of money AND being a single hard working mother, brakes my hard knowing that their is no trust and or good people left BECAUSE who???
 5th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
my parcal not diliveri in my home my parcal in post my adderes patel pramodchandra bhagubhai mo po - buttapaldi ta-di - mehsana stet - gujarat cntry - india pine code - 384120
 21st of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
+447011152967
REF NUMBER:89/BTC/NKT/P566001
20TH MARCH, 2012

ESTIMADO BENEFICIARIO

ESTO ES PARA LLEVAR A SU AVISO QUE HA SURGIDO GANADOR EN ESTA PROMOCIÓN NOKIA AÑOS / PREMIOS DEL PROGRAMA A CABO EN LEEDS CON NÚMERO DE REFERENCIA: 89/BTC/NKT/P566001.
DIRECCIONES DE CORREO ELECTRÓNICO NOKIA usuarios alrededor del mundo fueron seleccionados al azar de nuestra producción / BASE DE DATOS DE VENTAS EN TODO EL MUNDO A TRAVÉS DE UN SISTEMA INFORMÁTICO DIBUJO Y NÚMEROS DE BOLETOS PARA ASOCIARSE THEM.YOUR DIRECCIÓN DE CORREO ELECTRÓNICO [guiruca@hotmail.com] ADJUNTO AL NÚMERO DE ENTRADAS : 9045690/T3NK004 SALIÓ EL GANADOR EN ESTA CATEGORÍA Y QUE HAN SIDO APROBADOS PARA EL PAGO LO ANTES DEL DEPARTAMENTO DE VERIFICACIÓN RECIBE SU FORMA DE VERIFICACIÓN DE LLENO.
Usted ha sido aprobado por un pago de £ 3, 000, 000.00 [tres millones de libras esterlinas] EN NÚMERO DE EXPEDIENTE: NK/0/980/5590001.
LA POLÍTICA DE PROMOCIÓN DE NOKIA permite a todos los GANADORES MUY LIMITADA tiempo para procesar y recibir sus ganancias en consonancia con las NORMAS DE REGLAME O FINANCIERO DEL REINO UNIDO.
AL COMENZAR EL PROCESO DE LA REMESA DE PREMIOS, QUE SON PARA LLENAR EL FORMULARIO DE VERIFICACIÓN DE RECLAMACIONES A CONTINUACIÓN:

PREMIO NOKIA RECLAMACIONES DE VERIFICACIÓN DE FORMA

Número de Referencia
ESTADO CIVIL
Número de teléfono [S]
MODELO DE TELÉFONO NOKIA

Éstos serán enviados a las verificaciones / DEPARTAMENTO CENTRAL DE COMPENSACIÓN PARA LA EMISIÓN DE LA ACREDITACIÓN DE LOS FONDOS DE REMESAS.
TAN PRONTO COMO USTED SON ACREDITADOS PARA EL PAGO, LA REMESA DE FONDOS QUE COMIENCE EL PLAZO DE 24 HORAS como usted considere.
UNA VEZ MAS NO ESTAR INFORMADO DE QUE SE PERMITE EL TIEMPO MUY LIMITADO PARA SU PROCESO DE FONDOS DE GANAR COMO CONSAGRADOS POR LA POLÍTICA DE PROMOCIÓN DE NOKIA.

FELICITACIONES EN NOMBRE DEL EQUIPO DE NOKIA PREMIOS.

DR[MRS] ELLA GRANTS