logo

Posted:    Sreekumar1977

WINNING PRIZE

M. SREE KUMAR
India
I received SMS that my mobile number was among 100, 000, 000 winning numbers picked by computer selection and that I won 200 000.00 GBP. I was asked to fill the form and send it via e-mail to the address: Dranthony76@yahoo.com, after that I received an email saying that the cheque would be delivered to me by CITY LINK LTD, SCOTTISH CITYLINK COACHES LTD, mail id - citylink57@yahoo.co.uk .unfortunately i pay the amount Rs.13940.00 INR. I need a confirm if that is Real or Not . Expecting your mail urgent. b'cos the consern person is in india aking more amount to pay to customs to claim the prize amount. my mobile number 9944220308, (India)

My E-mail is: cbesreekumar@yahoo.com

with regards
M. Sreekumar

Comments India SMS Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Sep, 2009 by   Urbndandelion 0 Votes
It's a scam. You should not give any banking or personal info to anybody you don't trust. ESPECIALLY if they're using an anonymous email account asking for it. ANYBODY can sign-up for Yahoo, definitely NOT LEGIT.
 2nd of Sep, 2009 by   Yonchev 0 Votes
Dear Sirs,

Please confirm the e-mail for Nokia Anniversary Award I have received by the following address: NOKIA UK ANNIVERSARY CONNECTING PEOPLE and my e-mail is . Is this a real award or a try to cheat me? Please verify via above mentioned e-mail. Do I send an asked request to Customer Service Manager of HI COURIER SERVICE Customer desk VIA EMAIL with the following details:

a. Name
b. Parcel ID (find above)
c. Verification number (find above)
d. Tel/Mobile number
e. Delivery address.
Post office or private mailbag is unacceptable.

CONTACT PERSON:
Name: Mr. Adam Rowler,
Customer Service Manager,
Hi Courier Service International.
Email address: enquiries@hicouriers.co.cc
Website: www.hicourier.co.cc
Tel: +447024027574, +447031950855.

or it is not real?

My name is Dimitar Venelinov Yonchev and my mobile number is +359898477773.
Am I a real winner?
Please answer.
I would not want to pay any money to cheaters and your company to be involved in a lie.

Regards,
Mr. D. Yonchev
from Bulgaria
 19th of Oct, 2009 by   nabil chouchene 0 Votes
a. Nom: Nabil chouchene
b. Colis ID: HIC307NK
c. Numéro de vérification: NOK-037-TI
d. tel: +21698546828
e. Adresse de livraison: 21 rue chouchene Nabil Ali Belhouène Houmet Essouk 2100 Gafsa-Tunisie
 29th of Nov, 2009 by   VALKOST5 0 Votes
CONGRATULATIONS! You have won £200, 000.00GBP (Two hundred Thousand Great
British Pounds) in the on going NOKIA UK 25TH ANNIVERSARY AWARD. Your email
address was attached to serial number 09-7391 which drew the lucky numbers
9-31-17-23-12-39 that made you a winner in the on going award. Reply via
email your serial number and lucky numbers to our U.K office:

Email: nokiaukat25@live.co.uk,
Tel: +447031985677.
Получил точно такое же письмо на мой почтовый адрес.Прошу ответить что это спам или нет.Мой почтовый ящик VALKOST5@yandex.ru
 15th of Jun, 2010 by   youssef shaboo 0 Votes
hey guys me too have recieved the same sms and now i think that they are really cheaters but if anyone have any other idea about the prize please contact me on youssef-shaboo@hotmail.com. if iot's a real winning prize please contact me ASAP...
 14th of Dec, 2011 by   SANGEETA BHATT 0 Votes
I GOT THIS MAIL :-

Message flagged Tuesday, 13 December 2011 4:02 PMMessage Body

NOKIA POVERTY ALLEVIATION GRANT 2011

Nokia House. Summit Avenue Southwood
Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0NAG.
United Kingdom.

INTERNATIONAL NOKIA POVERTY ALLEVIATION GRANT /PRIZE AWARD DEPT,
SCFN: /UkE7/7685/010767/0112..
BATCH: 4381/2011/E7-BLX..

Attention:Dear Winner,

NOKIA INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS United Kingdom(U.K), is pleased to inform you that your company/individual email attached to the ticket numbers E7K2907803-2 with serial number E787b3406, drew from the lucky numbers02-22-00-66-99-85-52-12-36-50, which consequently won the promotion in the FIRST category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of ONE MILLION GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS (1, 000.000.00 GBP) in cash credited to security file number /UkE7/7685/010767/0112..This is from a total cash prize of 19 million GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS share among ten individuals and Six international companies lucky winners in this category.
CONGRATULATIONS.

Your funds is now deposited with our Payment/Finance Department in the security company to your name, ready to dispatch to your country of resident. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this winning a top secret from the public notice until your claims has been processed and remitted to your account as this is a part of the security protocol, to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from the 100, 000 company/individual email from all over the world as part of our international promotions program, which we conduct every decade. We hope with a part of your winnings, you will take part in our next end of year stake 20 million GB Pounds international promotion.
TO begin your claims, please contact your claim agent in (Promotion payment center)

Dr.Jacob Abbott (Director of operations).
TEL. +44--701-005-6317
Email:unitednationsconsultancy@hotmail.co.uk
For processing and remittance of your cash to a designated country of your choice.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your security credited file number and batch numbers, and your personal information’s THUS:

Full Name:
Address:
Mobile Number:
Country:
Next Of Kin:
Sex:
scanned copy of your Identification of Proof (i.e) I.D cards.
Account Name:
Account No:
Bank Name:

Nb: You should forward the filled form to Dr.Jacob Abbott email: (nokiacentre_claimdept@live.co.uk) for him to expedite your fund release. Congratulation once again from all staff and directors of Nokia Promotion Team.

Yours Sincerely
Promotion Cordinating Center
NOKIA(CONNECTING PEOPLE)
+44--701-005-6317

is it true mail pls reply me

PLS REPLY ME :-sanjay4sangu@yahoo.com

16th of Jun, 2012 by   bijji 0 Votes
i too got same message is it fake ???? pls reply

BRADLEY A. POWELL bradley_powel@yahoo.co.uk

Jun 1

to me
Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from bradley_powel@yahoo.co.uk

NOKIA 2012 AWARD DESK.
Nokia House. Summit Avenue Southwood
Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0NAG, UK.
Email: bradley_powel@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Abhijith,

We use this medium to congratulate you as one of our lucky winner of £750, 000 GBP and a NOKIA PHONE (N9) worth Rupees 25, 000 INR in this NOKIA PROMOTION 2012. This promotion is held to eradicate poverty and to advertise our new products at the NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS.

This e-mail is a notification for you to be informed of your mobile number being the winner on our online Lottery Sweepstakes promotional draws 2012 in England, Reference Number NPDC- 098154. Batch Number NUK QY-3LJ4. Ticket Number 64-MXEW. Serial Number 182. United Kingdom.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over £16, 000, 000.00 (Sixteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 142nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

Rules and Regulations

1. Winners are required to fill the Winning Processing Form, Failure to do so shall render the form invalid and winners will be disqualified.

2. Winners must know that the money won is very huge and as such should try as much as possible to keep their winnings strictly confidential until the said funds has been received. This is to avoid impersonation or double claims which we have experienced in previous draws.

Your Winning amount of £750, 000 GBP will be transferred to your account within 48 hours from today through the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to your domestic account that you will be giving to us.

Your Winning Processing Form is ATTACHED to this mail. You are to fill it completely in block letters, The NOKIA PHONE (N9) will be delivered to the address that your will giving to us in the ATTACHMENT in this mail. If you are unable to open the attachment for any reasons then the same information is asked below as well. So you can simply fill in the required information below and mail it back to us and please do send us your one passport size photograph on reply to this mail.

Beneficiary Name:
Home Address:
Office Address:
Winning Mobile Number:
Nationality:

16th of Jun, 2012 by   Nokia India 0 Votes
Hi

This is scam. Please ignore it.

For further detail, Please visit this link : http://conversations.nokia.com/2012/03/08/the-nokia-lottery-isnt-real-dont-fall-for-it/

Thanks
Nokia India Team

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
SMS “NCCCity Name” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.
 7th of Aug, 2012 by   Toufik khan 0 Votes
I received SMS that my mobile number was among 500, 000 POUND winning numbers picked by computer selection and that I won 500, 000 GBP. I was asked to fill the form and send it via e-mail to the address: se.rm@rediffmail.com, after that I received an email saying that the cheque would be delivered to me by Value Post payable, mail id - nokiproms@live.com unfortunately i pay the amount Rs.12500.00 INR. I need a confirm if that is Real or Not . Expecting your mail urgent. b'cos the consern person is in india aking more amount to pay to customs to claim the prize amount. my mobile number 9793594350, (India)

My E-mail is: cbesreekumar@yahoo.com
 7th of Aug, 2012 by   Toufik khan 0 Votes
I received SMS that my mobile number was among 500, 000 POUND winning numbers picked by computer selection and that I won 500, 000 GBP. I was asked to fill the form and send it via e-mail to the address: se.rm@rediffmail.com, after that I received an email saying that the cheque would be delivered to me by Value Post payable, mail id - nokiproms@live.com unfortunately i pay the amount Rs.12500.00 INR. I need a confirm if that is Real or Not . Expecting your mail urgent. b'cos the consern person is in india aking more amount to pay to customs to claim the prize amount. my mobile number 9793594380, (India)
 8th of Aug, 2012 by   naanu 0 Votes
i recieved a message from u to this number 9703090804. Is it true r fake pls reply to me at bhagyaraj8143@gmail.com
 16th of Jul, 2013 by   SNEHAL SAMAL +1 Votes
I SNEHAL SAMAL,
I BELIEVED IN THIS MESSAGE AND I PAID THE CHEATERS 14, 250 WHICH WAS REALLY EMBRASSING AGAI THEY WERE TELLING ME TO PAY RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICER 49, 850 WHICH WAS ENABLE TO PAY I LOST MY 14, 250 THEY CHEATED ME AND THEY DIDNT EVEN GIVE ME THE NOIA LUMIA PHONES 920, AND NOT EVEN THE LAPTOP...I HAVE BEEN CHEATED
 29th of Sep, 2013 by   Mudabar 0 Votes
Dear Sir i am Received This Mails Form Nokia Promo & uk gov. i am very upset that is true or fals plz replay must i am wait yor answer
Plz replay me on Email---- mudabar20@yahoo.com

Dear Mudabar Ahmed Khan,

Congratulations. We are glad to inform you that your winning claims email was received at our office. Your mobile number has been verified as winning number to be paid a prize of £750, 000 British Pounds (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Britain Pound) in the Nokia 2012 Sms Promo, Be informed that your payment has now been prepared and ready to be remitted to you. Your funds cannot be transferred directly into your account In your country but you can easily open an online account with our correspondent payment bank over here in London then do your transfer online via internet into your account in your country. This process can be completed within 48 hours and it is very easy.

Plz replay me on Email---- mudabar20@yahoo.com
 29th of Sep, 2013 by   scamcop 0 Votes
Again Nokia is not hosting any such lottery therefore any sms message stating you have won a prize is a fake and attempted fraud. Do not be trapped by these African scam artists and criminals.
 30th of Sep, 2013 by   scamcop 0 Votes
Again Nokia is not hosting any such lottery therefore any sms messages you are receiving did not come from their organization nor is there any such organization as the cyber crime bureau . He is a low life scammer trying to steal your money and identity .
 30th of Sep, 2013 by   bellamie 0 Votes
Do NOT contact "Anti Crime Bureau" There is no such thing. There is no such thing as the "Cyber Crime Bureau Investigation Department" He is part of the scam. There never was a draw or a lottery. The scammers are simply trying to get your personal information and your money. They will tell you that you won, and then tell you in order to receive your prize, you need to send them money. RUN FAR AWAY. No legitimate raffle or lottery requires you to send money in order to receive your prize. This is the scam. You send them the money, you will NEVER receive a prize and you have no way to get your money back.

"Anti Crime Bureau" is just another scammer. DO NOT reply to him or to any email stating you have won a prize. REPORT him for his illegal activity.
 18th of Dec, 2013 by   mahesh55 +1 Votes
NOKIA 2013 AWARD DESK.
Nokia House. Summit Avenue Southwood
Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0NAG, UK.
Email: info@nokiaoffcorp.com

Dear Patel V

We use this medium to congratulate you as one of our lucky winner of £750, 000 GBP and a NOKIA LUMIA (920) Mobile Phone worth Rupees 38, 000 INR in this NOKIA PROMOTION 2013. This promotion is held to eradicate poverty and to advertise our new products at the NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS.

This e-mail is a notification for you to be informed of your mobile number being the winner on our online Lottery Sweepstakes promotional draws 2013 in England, Reference Number NPDC- 098154. Batch Number NUK QY-3LJ4. Ticket Number 64-MXEW. Serial Number 182. United Kingdom.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over £16, 000, 000.00 (Sixteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 143nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Asia and Africa, Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

Rules and Regulations

1. Winners are required to fill in the information below, Failure to do so will be disqualified.

For us to get these funds transferred to you we need certain information from your end as aksed below. So kindly fill in the complete information as asked below in BLOCK LETTERS. The NOKIA LUMIA (920) will be delivered to the address that you will be giving to us. So you can simply fill in the required information below and mail it back to us and please do send us your one passport size photograph on reply to this mail.

FILL IN THE NOKIA PROCESSING FORM BELOW FOR FURTHER PROCESSING

Account Name:
Account Number:
Bank Name and Code:
IFSC Code:

NOTE: YOU ARE TO FILL IN THE REQUIRED DETAILS CORRECTLY, TO ENABLE US TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOUR CORRECT ACCOUNT DETAIL AND ALSO REMEMBER TO ATTACH A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO TO THE THIS EMAIL IN AND SEND IT BACK TO US VIA SAME EMAIL ( info@nokiaoffcorp.com )
CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN FROM NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS

Once again on behalf of members and staff of NOKIA, I say congratulations as you spend your great fortune.

PROMOTION MANAGER
SIR. Bradley Anderson Powell
NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS
=====
give me reply on patelmahesh799@gmail.com
 18th of Dec, 2013 by   bellamie 0 Votes
This is a scam. Even NOKIA has stated it is a scam. Do NOT contact these people. do NOT send them money or give them ANY personal information.

They are criminals out to steal your identity and your money.
 18th of Dec, 2013 by   Mudabar 0 Votes

Account Number: 0047625096001
Bank Name and Code: # PK03 PLCO 0000 0476 2509 6001
IFSC Code: PLCOPKKA
 20th of Mar, 2014 by   okpalaojiego eunice 0 Votes
NAWAYOOOO WHY ARE PEOPLE SO BAD. is there anything like nokia.uk promo 2014?

5 Reasons You Should Join a Credit Union This Week