logo

Forlan Wilson
scam of package
3. (6 mins ago)
Stickershoppe.com
I will never shop there again and encourage you to shop from other sticker shops that will not insult your intelligence
4. (12 mins ago)

Nokia C2-03 Contacts & Informations

Nokia C2-03

Posted: 2011-10-04 by    kunal c

touch screen problem

since last 5 yrs m a loyal customer of Nokia..i was very happy wid ur service but today m very disappointed, coz i got my Nokia C2-03 on 29th sept and today on 4th oct in just 5 days the phone has got some hardware problem and my touch screen has stopped working.i hav given my phone to customer care.and nokia is goin to return it to me after 15 days...i hope i'll get a replacement..
plz take some action..

Comments India Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Oct, 2011 by   Nokia India 0 Votes
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on
nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com and do leave your contact. We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the mail. Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Regards,
Team Nokia India
 9th of Oct, 2011 by   Martchan 0 Votes
Hello Good day, I'm Martin from Imus, Cavite I had a problem in my Nokia C2-03, the Touch screen is not working, ..please help me,
Here's my contact 09462398533.
 10th of Oct, 2011 by   Nokia India 0 Votes
Hi,
We have forwarded your concern to the team. Someone will connect with you soon.

Regards
Nokia India Team
 11th of Oct, 2011 by   SuNnEy 0 Votes
Hello,

I m using Nokia C2-03 and i m not able to operate it as its touch is not working and its just been 3 days since i bought it .
My Contact is 9013888005 ...
Plz help me with it :(
 19th of Oct, 2011 by   sachin_mahale +1 Votes
Hello,
I purchased C2 03 handset on 2 oct. now it is not working, it has screen touch problem, even I can't open My Menu option, Video songs do not place properly it break the sound . and photos also do not open fast. when we zoom
photo it shop to work . I have been very frustrated.
please replace my mobile my mo. no. is 9922601569
 19th of Oct, 2011 by   sachin_mahale 0 Votes
I have also sent mail at nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com
but no response ...
 8th of Nov, 2011 by   sohail.sayli 0 Votes
hi,
m using this phone since last month and it's giving me error of memory in every function.
touch screen is hanging and mbl is nt opening media player and extra themes and applications by showing memory low option del some data and can't del this data too..
plz help me abt this and contact me at this numb
+923334939965
 17th of Nov, 2011 by   tato9205 0 Votes
Hi.
i bought nokia c2-03 brand new in saudi arabia as a gift to my wife (about last week of October 2011). Im now in the Philippines since Nov 2, 2011. She never got to use it trouble free since she put SIM on it ( Nov. 3, 2011). The touch screen is not responding the way it should - phone is unusable. The touch screen is not functioning the way it should. Olga +639088949325 Philis or ramil_raule@yahoo.com. Thanks.
 3rd of Jan, 2012 by   DFOTA 0 Votes
Hello
I'm Jeric from General Santos City, Philippines . I had Nokia C2-03 since October 2011 and now the touchscreen is not working . Please help me ! Here's my contact number 09212285223 .
 7th of Jan, 2012 by   Sana khan 0 Votes
yeah same problem is occurred with me, please TELL ME SOLUTION... what should i do please tell me at www.facebook.com/sanakhan3471@gmail.com
please please I am waiting for answer..
 7th of Jan, 2012 by   Sana khan 0 Votes
my nokia c2-03 touch is not working please tell me what should i do.Iam waiting please tell me at www.facebook.com/sanakhan3471@gmail.com. please please..

25th of Apr, 2012 by   Tamochau 0 Votes
Stupid bastard
 10th of May, 2012 by   Nugghie 0 Votes
Same problem with my Nokia C2-03 touch screen not working. Just bought it 3 month ago. Very dissappointing...Please help..
 13th of May, 2012 by   Nokia India 0 Votes
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com and provide us with the following details

1. Contact Number
2. Your Location
3. Device IMEI number.

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Regards,
Team Nokia India.
 23rd of May, 2012 by   AnilKuGupta 0 Votes
I am also having same problem with my Nokia C2-03 touch screen not working.
Its still under warranty period. Nokia Care is saying it will take 30 Days. Please solve it as soon as possible.
Very disappointing...
Please help..
 22nd of Jun, 2012 by   raitjin 0 Votes
I am Dax Chee and I am in Shanghai, China. Been having the same problem as well, touch screen not working. This is so frustrating I might as well throw this out the window.
 2nd of Jul, 2012 by   saravanan.J 0 Votes
I am also having same problem with my Nokia C2-03 touch screen not working.
Very disappointing...
Please help..
My no- 8754973476
 2nd of Jul, 2012 by   Kshitij Jha 0 Votes
My name is Kshitij Jha, I purchased Nokia C2-03 in Aug' 11 & from sept it is non functional due to touch screen problem.This phone is not worth the cost as it should be.The back button doesn't works at all.
I think this problem is coming in all the sets.
IMEI no is-358266041001004, 358266041001012.
My Contact details are-+91-9167288637.
Kindly call me & provide necessary solution to solve this issue.
 14th of Aug, 2012 by   Raju Gupta 0 Votes
I am also facing the same issue of touch screen not working. I purchase it late last year somewhere in Nov and recently I started facing this issue...Please advise any resolution on this. You can reach me on +919923204012
 14th of Aug, 2012 by   Kshitij Jha 0 Votes
I went to the nokia care, they updated my software and i formatted my memory card, .now the phone is working fine.

Tax Hacks: 5 Smart Uses for Your Tax Refund