logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Award Notification Commission
Letter stating has won prize
2. (20 mins ago)
CEX
Fraud / Refund
3. (23 mins ago)
Ohio Unemployment
Unemployment Benefits
4. (38 mins ago)
tnbillinfo INTERNET and TNW.BILL.COM VALETTa
Unauthorised amounts being billed to my account
5. (38 mins ago)
Refund of money by John Nalpon
Breached Contract & Cheating

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Nokia Complaints & Reviews - Frustrated with Nokia mobile!

Nokia Group Contacts & Informations

Nokia

Posted:    ranjeet singh

Frustrated with Nokia mobile!

My mobile is not working problem (Nokia-3230), I have given three times to Nokia center but still is not working properly, last time I gave this mobile to Nokia service center west Patel Nagar, new Delhi India before 10 days and job sheet number is 1300061959, but still they could not return my mobile, they said it will take 20 days. I can not leave without my mobile, and I found Nokia mobile gives a lot of problem. For others - do not buy Nokia products if you don't want to have problems after.
Comments India Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Aug, 2006 by   Neekunj Goyal 0 Votes
I had bought a new nokia 6280 on 5th April. From very first day m facing problems with my phone. Its sliding panel is very very loose and also it shows a message "Phone Restricted" and stops working at all. I had given my handset to nokia care at janakpuri on 30th June and on 13th July I received a call from Nokia that they are going to swap my phone, Bt again after 20 days they called me back and said that we are not going to change your handset you have to take your old handset and after 30 days when I got my repaired handset I found that my handset is still having same both problems. Please do something as I am suffering daily from huge losses in my business as my customers can't contact me on time.
 21st of Aug, 2006 by   vicky 0 Votes
I just bought nokia3250 and this phone is not good i like nokia phones but now after 3250 i don't like nokia phones i m selling my phone .everybody around is having problems with nokia. i took my phone to nokia at ludhiana they did not give me a good response they made me come time again and again i dont think they are following nokia values i was an ardent fan of nokia but now i am very much disappointed with your services that but they call nokia care. software of nokia is awful even one of my friend is having hardware problem with nokia 6280.
 26th of Aug, 2006 by   Md. Qaiser Jamal 0 Votes
My mobile nokia 3230 is having problem, I have given to Brightpoint nokia Service center, Phonix Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai-13 on 23rd Aug'2006 and my job sheet No. is MUM0001897 dt 23/08/06, they said it will take 10 days to repair. I can not leave without my mobile, pl instruct your service provider to give stand alone set against the defected set temporary so that my work should not hampered. I found this Nokia 3230 mobile gives a lot of problem.
 28th of Aug, 2006 by   nitin bhatnagar 0 Votes
Subject: Having problem with Nokia Handset 6270 Customer care

I have nokia6270 phone under one years of warranty and over the past few Month I am facing network problem the switch is on. But reply is that switch off Key not working properly. it therefore i got repaired it from (INDIA New Delhi west patel nagar Centre). I went to service center nokia care west Patel nagar new Delhi customer care executive checkout mobile problem / notice down my compliant and given me job sheet no : 1300063886 on 27th July, 2006. I spoke with Mr Dinesh
 29th of Aug, 2006 by   Kapil Shivhare 0 Votes
This is regarding my cell phone model no.7710. which is under warranty period and was submitted for repair at A Com Mobile service centre, Navratna Hotel, Gwalior-474009 Mobile No-09826351666

I have submitted my cell for repair on 01-07-2006 vide job sheet no-9938, challan no-227 and complaint ID 2-1/83VD but till date i haven't received my cell and Nokia care personal are unable to identify where my cell has been sent for repair, each time they are giving a excuse.

Since I am working in Mahindra and i am suffering a lot due to my left out data in cell. I am not happy with the services of Nokia care.
 31st of Aug, 2006 by   Paramjit Singh 0 Votes
Subject: Nokia Handset 1600 (colored) swapped not repaired within the warranty period.

I purchased the above written Nokia handset from Hindustan Enterprises, Jalandhar (Punjab) with cash memo Number 263 dated 7th January 2006. Within one month of purchase, I realized very high or some times automatically very low volume of speaker disturbed the talk frequently. So I gave the handset for repair to Nokia Care Shop No.4, Green Mart Complex, Model Town Road, Jalandhar (Punjab). The Nokia Care centre was unable to repair my handset and instead of telling me the truth, they kept the handset with themselves for more than a month period. Every time I went to the centre to collect my handset they gave me a new date to get the handset. I was literary harassed there for more than one month of time. When I requested to the higher officials there repeatedly they returned me the handset on 9th of march 2006 at last.

I was not satisfied with the working of that handset and I again went to the Nokia Care Head regarding the problem but they denied both to swap the handset or to replace with the new one. After 4 months, when things were out of the reach, I again went to the Nokia care care, Model Town Road, Jalandhar and asked them forcefully to swap the handset as warranty period was there. I gave my Nokia M.1600 for repair to them with job sheet number. 8282 dated 19 of August 2006. After 5 days, the centre and the untrained staff there declared that the handset is not repairable now and is dead. I went to the Head of Nokia Care, Model Town, Jalandhar that the handset is having its warranty period and showed him the required warranty period documents too, and without paying any attention to me, with a rude behavior, he returned me the handset and did not even agree and listen to what I was saying. I am in this problem since 5 months and suffering the same mental torture from your local customer care centres. Still that Head of Nokia from that centre is not ready to see my face.
 4th of Sep, 2006 by   ALI ASIF 0 Votes
This is to bring your attention that I am a user of SMART services of Reliance Telecom Ltd for the very long at Patna. From the last 2 months its services of no. 402
 5th of Sep, 2006 by   akhil singh 0 Votes
I'm using 6260 nokia manufactured cell phone since 1 year during this my hand set has been sent to nokia care centre noida, delhi and ghaziabad three times in different care centres but no one can rectify my problem and still the software problem is not solved.
during reparation of my cell it was kept in care centre for 2 to 3 months .
please help me in the matter 2 solve my software problem as soon as possible as my warranty also expires last month and the problem still continues!
 7th of Sep, 2006 by   Joydeep Bose 0 Votes
I am using nokia9500 since last 15days, it become very slow,in reading the logs and getting into diff files. If i try to add some number to my contacts thru my dialed or missed call list, it show out of memory. I got BSNL GPRS, if i try connect ph with my laptop to run internet, its showing some error code734.
 7th of Sep, 2006 by   Bhuwan Bhandari 0 Votes
This is regarding my cell phone model no.6630. I had bought a new on 16-02-2006 . which is under warranty period and was submitted for repair at HCL INFINET LTD. G-5 (II) DISTRICT COMMERCIAL CENTRE, JANAK PURI, DELHI-58 Mobile No-9810933996, 9818417078 , I m facing problems its charger is not working with my phone. I have submitted my cell for repair on 13-08-2006 vide job sheet no-1400087485, but till date i have not received my cell and Nokia care personal are unable to repair to my cell phone, each time they are giving a excuse. On 5-9-2006 they are telling we cough not repair this phone you take your phone and repair to outside.
 8th of Sep, 2006 by   ankit kashiv 0 Votes
I deposited my phone on 29th july at nokia care east patel nagar new delhi. i was told that i would get it back on 1st aug but today on 8th sect i havent got it. this is frustrating.
 9th of Sep, 2006 by   Aniket Verma 0 Votes
I have buy nokia3230 on 14aug2006 and its camera stop work at 17aug2006 i had submitted in nokia care of lucknow behind leela talkies my jobsheet no. Is 2100143007 they assured me that i will get my handset within 15 daysbut they are exceeding date and now they are saying thatthey will provide it on 25sept they are not giving me suitable reason for it.
 9th of Sep, 2006 by   Sandeep Gulati 0 Votes
I bought my Mobile telephone Model Nokia 6670 Dated: 30 August 2006, Invoice No. 2053 from Sound
 11th of Sep, 2006 by   Ashish Agarwal 0 Votes
Hello ComplaintsBoard.com,
My name is Ashish Agrawal and i m a regular customer of nokia and I have purchased a nokia handset model 6270 from Bharatpur(Rajasthan) on 26 June 2006 and after few days of purchasing it is not working properly,it is being hanged several times in a day and I have complaint for it many times to the shopkeeper but his response is very bad he took the mobile and after 10 days when he gave me the mobile after repairing, i found that it is still having the problems.
 12th of Sep, 2006 by   Neolla 0 Votes
I am totally dissatisfied with the kind of product, quality and service provided by Nokia.

I happened to buy a 3250 on July 8 and used it till Aug 1st hardly used it for a month and since then its with the Nokia care center Infantry road Bangalore and I am yet to get my phone. The phone has some software problem and when I collected it the first time after the service it hardly worked for a day and I faced the same problem of the phone hanging. Paying 15k was not a small amount. They have offered me a replacement however I am sure it’s the problem with the model more than the piece. It is very frustrating and annoying that we had paid 15,000/- for nothing.

I would also like to mention that nokia has to take some kind of step I improvising the Nokia care center coz that building has no lift and no proper ventilation as well. The place is stinking. Nokia would have to look at changing the center as well.
 16th of Sep, 2006 by   Prince Sethi 0 Votes
I am Prince Sethi and I am writing to you regarding a complaint that I am having since past few months with my Nokia 6235 phone. I purchased this phone in March 2006. It was just two months later that I started facing a problem with it. The joystick of the phone stopped working. I could not receive calls or read any message. My phone then started getting hanged in the middle of a call. I gave the phone for its repair in a Nokia Service center at west delhi , Vikas Puri. I was totally dissatisfied with the services as my phone was kept with them for around 10days and was given back to me without repair. I was told that the phone could not be repaired as the phone has been opened earlier and its software has been completely destroyed. I was also told that the phone is beyond a repair and incase I still want it to work, which is not possible then I need to show it at the main repair center which is at Okhla in the Okhla Industrial Area. My phone was returned back to me without being even touched once. I have the purchase order slip as well as the repair slip issued at the service center with me. My phone is still under warranty. If this is the kind of services that I will get from the Nokia service center after buying a Nokia product then I do not really understand for whom shall I expect help from? It was a new CDMA set and it suddenly stopped working. People at janak puri service center refused to even touch my phone saying they do not handle CDMA problems. Is that supposed to be my problem? At the time of purchase I was given a warranty letter stating services available in case of a break down. Now that I am asking for services I am being given reasons like my phone has been touched and properly fiddled with. I have got the phone checked at a Nokia Care Center which is the right place to be, but I still did not receive good services.
 18th of Sep, 2006 by   shaurya vardhan gautam 0 Votes
I purchaged 3250 nokia mobile in jun 06 , after 2.5 months , i faced problem with this set , mobile was not receiving signals , I sent phone to your service center at Bhubneshwar ,orissa , india, they sent it to your Kolkotta service center after one month , i received it after repairing work done , but after 15 days it is again with same defect , i do not what people at yor service center have done . I am again sending same mobile to your service center at Kolotta through your Bhubneshwar office.
 19th of Sep, 2006 by   sam sunder 0 Votes
I am Sam sunder, residing in Marthandam, Kanyakumary dist, Tamil Nadu.I Purchased a Nokia 6270 mobile, with description IME-I35757905472321, BATTERY 4535, CHARGER 5384 on 15/06/2006 from the dealer MOBILY, NN TOWERS,TC3/ 2774,PATTOM, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM,KERALA. On 01/09/2006 a problem arised with its sliding
 26th of Sep, 2006 by   sumit awasthi 0 Votes
I have nokia 6600. it has keypad problem. i submit it bhopal nokia care centreon 26 th july but on 30 th july they said it has to replace from delhi and may be it come back in maximum 45 days. But now 26th sep they said it will take more time. If replacement maximum limit is 45 days then why it will take more than 2 month. i really get frustrated from this scenario.
 28th of Sep, 2006 by   Preeti 0 Votes
Subject: Nokia Handset 1100 not repaired correctly which is under warranty.

This is regarding my cell phone model no.1100. which is under warranty period and was submitted for repair at Nokia care centre, Swargate pune on 31-07-2006
then i had took it back on 22/09/2006 nearly after 1 and half months
Suddenly from that day i am facing network problem i.e their is no network atall when u make call.
It means that they have not repaired correctly
from two months.
Again i have summited it on very next day 23/09/2006 but till date i haven't received my cell and each time they are giving a excuse.

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas