Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted: 2013-01-30 by

Touch Screen Not Working

Nokia
India
I had purchased Nokia Asha 300 from M/s. Cell Care, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra in June-2012 and started experiencing problem with the touch screen not working since November 2012. I approaced the vendor for fixing the problem but was directed to Nokia store at M/s. Akshay Telecom, F.C.Road, Behind, Kulkarni Petrol Pump, Dyaneshwar Paduka Chowk, Pune, Maharashtra. I had visited them frequently, I was told that they don't have spares to fix the problem. I am a loyal customer of Nokia products and purchased lot of mobiles for my family for the past few years. It is a real mental agony and dissatisfaction the way customer complaint is being handled. I am really thinking of filling a complaint in the consumer court unless it is resolved shortly. I would appreciate if some body senior in Nokia is look after my complaint and respond to me at the earliest on my cell number 9822746955.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com and provide us with the following details

1. Contact Number
2. Your Location
3. Device IMEI number.

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Regards,
Team Nokia India.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
SMS “NCC” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.
 6th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
1. Contact Number - 9822746955
2. Your Location - Aundh, Pune
3. Device IMEI number. - 351964058288665
Tried to submit the complaint on nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com but not able to submit, hence providing the detail herewith. Kindly speed up the process.
 3rd of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
1= contact Number-+923004455879 2=Mianwali 3=Device IMEI number- 352427053524434

Contact Us