logo

4. (39 mins ago)
dishonesty
5. (43 mins ago)
Spa de Soleil
Cheap product, bad customer service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2012-02-28 by    Ingridf

nono hair removal system

No No by Radiancy
NONO IS NOT WORTH IT!!!
The product doesn’t work as well as advertised – I used it for the 60 days trial, 3 times a week; it takes forever to burn the hair, takes me over 2 hours to do both legs and bikini area. And even using the buffer afterwards there would still remain stubs, a lot of them. But my BIGGEST COMPLAINT is because I had problems when I bought the Thermicon refills. After about 30 days of using the no!no! 8800 I needed new Thermicons, so I bought the refill kit on-line, and my card was charged TWICE for it!
Since January 11th I’ve been trying to get my money back for the double charge. Have called the customer service SEVERAL times and their customer service representatives keep telling me that in their system one of the debts has been voided, but in my account is still appearing both debts. I sent faxes of my bank account statement showing both debts, and even a letter from the bank saying that they did not received any money to be credited in my account related to those debts. The last fax and e-mail I sent to Radiancy was over a week ago and they didn`t get back to me at all, they never do... I call them again today, but the answer was the same lame one “In our system it appears as voided”. Apparently I will not receive my $38.95 back – it is not a lot of money, but it is my money, and I wish this company would have a little respect for their customers. I returned the no!no! and the refills because I didn’t wanna have this kind of trouble every time I had to by new Thermicons, it is not worth it! I did receive the refund for the returned products, but not for the double charge. This company does not respect its clients! When I call complaining about the double charge the operators usually treat me as I was making it up – seriously!? For 38 bucks! I have more things to do than try to extort 38 bucks. I only want what is mine!
So, I DO NOT recommend anyone to purchase any product from this company - you may be double charged and NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK!
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Mar, 2012 by   no!no! Team 0 Votes
Hi no!no! customer!

Your issue has been brought to our attention and we are so sorry your experience with no!no! has been less than satisfactory. We would like the opportunity to change that!

Customer service is our top priority, so please send us an email to NoNoCares@trynono.com explaining your situation. Make sure to include your first and last name or order number and a number where we can reach you so that we can access your account. Also, please put “Complaints Board no!no! Customer” in the subject line.

Our first goal is happy customers so we look forward to hearing from you and working with you to make this happen!

Thank you.

The no!no! team
 2nd of Nov, 2012 by   JWSUK 0 Votes
I got this, after no confirmation and in fact getting an error message at check out, so I went away and thought no more of it. I tried. And tried. And tried. For several hours across several days (more than a week then again after a little more time) and not one single hair from any part of my body was removed. Literally not one. I emailed nono after 45 days through the webform AND to the direct email address and nothing. I emailed again after 7 days without response and of course now it has hit 60 so there is nothing that can be done. Luckily for me the section 75 consumer credit act of 1974 should protect me somewhat. Never again will I believe ANY infomercial, no matter what celeb is endorsing it.
 26th of Apr, 2013 by   pamelah101 0 Votes
I agree with you. I've been using this 3 times a wek for 90 days and the hair on my face is getting worse instead of better. Now instead of my hair getting finer and less of it, I'm getting more and now some of my hairs are black and tougher, almost like whiskers. Never had them before. The first two ingredients of the moisturizing cream that came with it is water and alcohol which dries your skin out and the no no makes my skin dry
 6th of Sep, 2013 by   KLS978 0 Votes
I just ordered the No No Hair Removal System yesterday. While placing the order, I was asked if I want to upgrade to the Chrome No No for an xtra $30. After clicking NO... a big ERROR screen popped up. So of course I believed the order never went through. But I waited for a lil bit to see if maybe it did, I also checked my email for a confirmation... there was NOTHING in my email. So then i decided to try placing the order again. It went though, and I recieved a confirmation. right after. PROBLEM: I checked my bank account today, it says I have 2 sales pending... I also recieved a emal from Radiancy saying my order was placed on hold to prevent double ordering & to call customer service. so I called the 1-888 number. They guy at customer service "says " he cancled the order for the red no no. (which is the ne I want!) instead he is sending my the chrome no no, which is an xtra $30! So now Im getting the wrong no no and being charged xtra $30 for it! The guy said when I get the order to just return it, than place order for the one I want! REALLY!?!?! So not only am I being charged xtra for something I dont want, I have to pay MORE MONEY to return it??? So I then ask to speak to a supervisor... WHAT A JOKE! The guy seriously told me, " there is no supervisor" This is insane! I refuse to do any future business with this company! I will be returning the no no as soon as it gets here... and I will be informing my friends ( who planned on ordering the no no) of this situtation! it would all be okay had they just fixed the situation... I would have remained a customer. But since they refused to, they lost me as a customer, and any orders from my 5 friends!

How to Avoid Healthcare Fraud