logo

StreetDeal.sg
Premium Membership SCAM
2. (0 mins ago)
Yupptv.com
Next month charges before current month membership expiration
3. (5 mins ago)
Award Notification Commission
Letter stating has won prize
4. (12 mins ago)

No More rack.com, ??? Complaints & Reviews - no way to call or contact company

No More rack.com Contacts & Informations

No More rack.com

Posted: 2012-12-22 by    Debra Linn

no way to call or contact company

no more rack
nomorerack.com
Paid 56.00 for two pairs of boots. They were delivered to Apopka, Fla. I live in Cottonwood Ca. with absolutly no way to contact this company. Lesson learned!!!
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Dec, 2012 by   No More Rack CS 0 Votes
Hi,

We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had with our website. Rest assured that we would like to assist you in having this matter resolved for you the soonest possible time. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.
 2nd of Dec, 2013 by   Lesl 0 Votes
I have bought a LOT through your company, and had problems solved via a telephone number that has DISAPPEARED.

I ordered a wallet (10810998), and received an email saying it was delivered. Well, maybe, but not to me! I have tired to send you an email but it doesn't seem to be working. How do I contact you to let you know this?

NOT happy!
 2nd of Dec, 2013 by   Lesl 0 Votes
Only just joined
 18th of Dec, 2013 by   CVelasco 0 Votes
ordered a tablet on Cyber Monday 12/2/2013 still no tracking number or item. Its my daughters Santa Present. Im so upset. I get generic answers when I email and I cant through when I call. I also purchased items from Amazon and Ebay on the same day and I received them within a week. They are wrapped and under the tree. So So upset.
 18th of Dec, 2013 by   NatalieW 0 Votes
I have threatened these people with fraudulent charges through Visa!! I order stuff online all o the time and this is the first time I haven't had daily updates on what and where my products are!! What legitimate company doesn't have a contact phone number!! I ordered four tablets that are supposed to be my kids Santa gifts :'( we do not have time to wait around for them to get their business together!!
 21st of Dec, 2013 by   ktheurer08 0 Votes
I ordered a velour sweatsuit for my sister. I get an email saying it was delivered
it was not delivered to me. I have emailed at least five times including replies to their generic messages with nothing other than the generic response

Health Care Scam Costs Rising Up to $250 Billion