logo

Posted: 2012-10-23 by    jazzmont

Products

No More Rack
Utah
I bought a tablet from then for a present. Gave it to my husband it worked for a few days and now does not. They will not exchange or honor anything because it has been over 30 days even though I did not give it to him until last week. Would not buy from them ever again.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Oct, 2012 by   jazzmont 0 Votes
Now they want me to contact the manufacturer but won't tell me who i is.
 25th of Oct, 2012 by   jazzmont 0 Votes
Now tey want me to contact he company but won't tell me who they are.
 1st of Nov, 2012 by   No More Rack CS 0 Votes
Hi jazzmont,

We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had with our site. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.

Rest assured that we are more than willing to investigate and provide you with the manufacturer's information of the item that you purchased from us. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out, and we want to thank you for your continued support.
 28th of Dec, 2012 by   Stacysa 0 Votes
I had a bad experience too. I ordered some boots that never came. After 3 weeks I got an email that they shipped and still never got them. Then they said if I didn't get them by Christmas that they would give me a refund and a credit. I never got them and they tried to just give me a credit. Had to send many emails back and forth before they said I would get a refund. Still waiting for that. What a bunch of crap. Waste of time and money and now need to shop elsewhere for boots after wasting all that time. Boo!
 29th of Dec, 2012 by   general_chatte 0 Votes

items not received - No More Rack

multiple orders never received. one item came but it took FOREVER!!!
 30th of Dec, 2012 by   No More Rack CS 0 Votes
Hi,

Good day! We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had with our website. Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out. We certainly assure you that we are more than willing to have this matter rectified for you the soonest possible time. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to settle this to the best of our abilities. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.
 1st of Jan, 2013 by   No More Rack CS 0 Votes
Hi general_chatte,

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the negative experience you had with our website. Delivery times vary for each item. As stated on the FAQs link of our website, it normally takes 2-4 weeks for an order to be delivered. We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received all of the items you have ordered. Rest assured that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to check the status of your order and help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured we are working around the clock to deliver you unbelievable deals and make sure your Nomorerack experience is always amazing.

WFTV Todd Ulrich Online Job Investigation