Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

NMX Franklin Prosperity

Posted: 2014-04-03 by

Unauthorized charges

NMX Franklin Prosperity
Crap. I visited the website of the company NMX Franklin Prosperity, but I never bought from them. After 2 days, the company charged me for $65.99. I already sent several emails to this scamming company and told them that I didn’t need these products and I wanted to get money back. I received the response, which wasn’t very polite. They told me that I would never get the refund. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes

NMX Franklin Prosperity - Unauthorized Credit card charges

My credit card was billed $49.00 which was not authorized in any way. Dispute of the charges has been made to Visa
 10th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hogy merészelnek levenni a számlámról anélkül hogy engedélyt adtam volna??
 10th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
My credit card was billed $49.00 which was not authorized in any way. Dispute of the charges has been made to MasterCard. How did you do it? Hogy mernek terhelni a bankszamlam terhere anelkul hogy megengednem? Milyen alapon? Letiltattam a kartyam.
 23rd of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
I also had a $49 charge. I am going to dispute the charge. How did they think that I had approved this charge? What is it for and what do they plan on giving me for it?
 23rd of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
I want you to remove the charge from my account without my having to file a complaint. I bought a book and that was all. You can stop all of the e-mails etc, and just let me read the book.
 29th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes

NMX Franklin Prosperity - Unauthorized VISA Charge
Del Kat.
Saudi Arabia

NMX Franklin Prosperity has just charged me with dollars US 64.00 for something that they have not informed me whatsoever. Jesus, such cheats. And no way to refund this too.
 5th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
lesson learned. If it seems too good to be true, it probably isn't true.
1. Don't trust anybody
2.Everyone is really out to screw you (Type 2 personality as per Robert Ringer)
3.There always at least 3 sides to every story
Let's put these bad guys out of business
 27th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have been charged $49.00, $96.50, and $99.00 twice, they certainly know how to pick your pocket. What a bunch of thiefs, and it looks like it's a, "Sorry Charlie" STAY AWAY FROM NEWS MAX
 11th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes