logo

Kavishtechnosoft
phone scam
3. (18 mins ago)
Kenmore Canister Vacuum
New Vacuum is horrible !!
4. (34 mins ago)
It is fraud

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

NJ Transit, Linwood, NJ Complaints & Reviews - Bus 507 running before schedule Time

NJ Transit Contacts & Informations

NJ Transit

Posted: 2011-03-25 by    Hash P

Bus 507 running before schedule Time

NJ Transit
Bus 507 between Ocean City & Atlantic City runs before scheduled time by about 10-15 minutes.
To day 5: 29 time at Shore and Essex Ave, I drop someone at 5:14 PM and still bus did not arrive.
Last week also 6:07 and 7: 09 bus did not arrive from 10 -12 minuutes waiting. Previously also
had similar incident. Do we need to go 30 minutes earlier to get bus? So, then what is the use of bus.
Comments United States Public Transportation & Taxi
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Apr, 2012 by   FlashSheridan 0 Votes
Similar complaint about the last bus 986 from Summit this morning, scheduled to leave at 9:14. I arrived at 9:12, while the bus driver was trying to leave. I pointed out that he was leaving early; he claimed that his analog watch said it was 9:14. I double-checked my iPhone clock, set via the network, and asked all the passengers if any of their phones disagreed; none did. (AT&T does not always have accurate time, but its alarm was within a second of my home computer's this morning, and I just checked it against my internet provider's time, which also agreed to within a second.) The driver still insisted on leaving at 9:13; I took a phone from the bus, with timestamp 9:13 and a GPS fix, if anyone is interested.

Identity Theft Strikes 1 in 8 Adults