NJ Transit

Posted:

Bus 507 running before schedule Time

NJ Transit
Linwood, NJ, United States
Bus 507 between Ocean City & Atlantic City runs before scheduled time by about 10-15 minutes.
To day 5: 29 time at Shore and Essex Ave, I drop someone at 5:14 PM and still bus did not arrive.
Last week also 6:07 and 7: 09 bus did not arrive from 10 -12 minuutes waiting. Previously also
had similar incident. Do we need to go 30 minutes earlier to get bus? So, then what is the use of bus.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Public Transportation & Taxi
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

17th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Similar complaint about the last bus 986 from Summit this morning, scheduled to leave at 9:14. I arrived at 9:12, while the bus driver was trying to leave. I pointed out that he was leaving early; he claimed that his analog watch said it was 9:14. I double-checked my iPhone clock, set via the network, and asked all the passengers if any of their phones disagreed; none did. (AT&T does not always have accurate time, but its alarm was within a second of my home computer's this morning, and I just checked it against my internet provider's time, which also agreed to within a second.) The driver still insisted on leaving at 9:13; I took a phone from the bus, with timestamp 9:13 and a GPS fix, if anyone is interested.

Contact Us