logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Blepharoplasty
Terrible/Horrible Asymmetry eyelids surgery (blepharoplasty)
2. (1 mins ago)

5442s 900e #511
Salt Lake City, Utah
Phone: 888-649-4908
onlinesuccesscorp.com
I was scammed by NJ / Apply Knowledge. Why I signed up is a mystery to me. I always tell telemarketers NO. I still am baffled after 18 months. I have complained and complained about dfferent things for the entire time. Someone needs to call 60 Minutes and get them to research and do a story. I do think that they charge to all that they can when you give them the balance on your credit cards. I'm going to have to clean out my IRA to pay off the bill. I made $489. between March 2010 and the end of July. I am going to fight them to get them to let me go public with my website. Then Google Adwords kept wanting me to up the limit to $10.00 per day so I would have more business. That is about $300 a month. They don't tell you up front that you are paying $39.95 hosting fee, $35.00 to accept credit cards, an additional $5.95 if you accept American Express. Go daddy is $20.00 plus tax and then there is Google Adwords where you decide how much you want to spend per day to get your website to the top where people can see it easily.

Someone needs to call 60 Minutes. I don't know if it would get our money back, but it would let people know about them. Baffled
Comments United States Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Jan, 2011 by   logandaniels 0 Votes
2010 was record year for scams
January 13th, 2011 @ 2:15pm
By Logan Daniels
SALT LAKE CITY -- The Utah Division of Consumer Protection says 2010 was a record year for scam and fraud complaints. The annual report shows they received 4, 632 complaints, a 15% jump from 2009.

The division says work at home programs, internet offers, and start-up business opportunities topped their list of complaints. Executive Director of the Utah Department of Commerce Francine Giani says the hard economic times make people more desperate to find a way to make money.

"Crooks are always looking for a way to get in our doors, or even better in our pockets. Just because we're suffering from a downturn in the economy doesn't mean they're going to be nice to everyone."

Reports show the scams hit every demographic group, but seniors were hit especially hard. Giani says the division was able to recover $2.4 million from businesses and individuals who has conned the money away from the consumers.

"We'll step up our efforts, especially at this time when people are hurting, to prevent them from hurting more. "

Giani says consumers could save a lot of money and heartache if they would take the time to call the Division of Consumer Protection if they think they are dealing with a scam.
 8th of Mar, 2011 by   chums009 0 Votes
Semka Gainey is the FTC officer building a case against these guys feel free to call her direct at 202-326-2570
 30th of Mar, 2011 by   Chris Malta 0 Votes
WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!

Nigerian Internet Scammers Disclosure (Part 2)

Latest Groups