logo

Nissan Complaints & Reviews - Impossible to contact customer service

Nissan Contacts & Informations

Nissan

Posted:

Impossible to contact customer service

Nissan
nissan-global.com
I called nissan about a complaint with my new car. They gave the complaint to a regional specialist. She called and left a message one morning. Over the past 2 weeks I have called numerous times and always get her voice mail. I have left 3 messages so far and I have given her phone numbers and time frames of when I can be reached at work and at home and this woman has not acknowledged my message because she continues to call me at home when I'm not there, as though she is avoiding speaking with me. I called the nissan number again and spoke with someone else to help me and the listened to my concern and took down me phone number at work and said she would call me. I'm still waiting.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I THINK NISSAN HAS A WORLD POLICY TO NOT RETURN CALLS TO UNSATISFIED CUSTOMERS, BECAUSE THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME IN MEXICO CITY

Beware of WiFi Scammers!