logo

Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating
4. (56 mins ago)
Isagenix
This blender is absolutely useless
5. (58 mins ago)

Nike Contacts & Informations

Nike.com

Posted:    aphrdodita

returned item (all ok) / no refund

In beginning of April 2009 I bought shoes (Nike Victory Shoes) from Nike.com (€65 price + €7 shipping). Fine. I ordered the same size I ordered from them 2 years ago. But when package come, size was much smaller then I expected, so I send it back.
On 24 of april I get e-mail conformation that they received my package back, everything is fine and they would like to refund my money if I provide bank information.

!!! I would like to notice: I send them EXACT information with all bank codes that I usually send to all people all over Europe to pay for ebay items if they dont have PayPal. I always copy from the same place and everybody was able to do money !!!

So I send my data to them and get e-mail that I can expect my money within 3-5 working days. Great (I thought). After two weeks and 9 working day I calling to Amsterdam office. Man politely asks to tell my bank data, I do, he confirms that all is correct and sometimes it take up to 7 workings days (I call after 9). Ok, I say, will wait for another week. Around end of May (month after money have to be on account) I ask them question through e-mail. Answer come after 3 days waiting: "Oh, automatic refund is failed. Can you please send us your bank data". I give it second time.
I wait for another month.

End of May. I send another e-mail asking where can I file a complaint and when money will be on account. First question gets ignored. 2nd one they just say it e-mail!!!: "You provided wrong bank data. Please, do it again." I did 3rd time and asked where exatly I get my €65 back (no answer). To second time question where can I file a complaint they said: "You can send it to us, we will send it through". Yeah, right!

2, 5 month and I don't know where can I file a complaint. Anybody idea? It's really disrespect to your customers.. they just walk over me (us) and where are my money? when I get it?
Comments Netherlands Fitness / Exercise Equipment
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Jul, 2009 by   Sheeyah 0 Votes
eBay has a resolution center. They might be able to help.
 26th of Feb, 2012 by   bill brazzell 0 Votes
I recently purchased a pair of Nike, have had them for over 30 days and do not have my receipt or box. They are continuing to squeek, they have done this since I bought them and I thought I just needed to "break" them in however the problem continues everytime I wear them. Do you want them back or do I just eat 60 dollars worth of tennis shoes?

Are Changes Coming to Credit Card Fees?

Latest Groups